KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pain vs Raikage

Pain vs Raikage
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

I disagree that the peins are all fodder. The animal realm pain was fighting with Jiraiya on very equal footing, and the preta pain was giving Naruto serious trouble as well w/ his absorbing powers. The machine pain has shit durability but has done some awesome destruction feats.

Also they can be reused infinitely as long as they can protect the reviving pain.

If Nagato is included in this fight then Raikage is in serious trouble because if he's stabbed with one of the rods Nagato can control him.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:49 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
The notion that he can fly besides that one specific instance of an attack is completely baseless. smile

No thats absolutely retarded . We were told the conditions that surrounded that attack. He had to concentrate all his chakra into one body,his lifespan was shortened,and he couldnt use shinra tensei for a prolonged period. ALL of these conditions were specifically mentioned. Ur assumption that him flying must have also been a prerequisite of that attack is nonsensical speculation. It is based on nothing as it was never even alluded to let alone mentioned specifically as the other conditions were. Your whole argument is fallacious.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:59 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

What if Raikage were to blitz him in the beginning of the fight since there is no PIS.

Also i dont think God realm can fly during his intervals so if he wants to fly up there as long as you guys say he can he wont be able to attack so hed just be sitting up there.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 02:17 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by yungz22
What if Raikage were to blitz him in the beginning of the fight since there is no PIS.

Also i dont think God realm can fly during his intervals so if he wants to fly up there as long as you guys say he can he wont be able to attack so hed just be sitting up there.
Or he could just fly up and use the Chou Shinra Tensei..or whatever. The only reason the people that survived did survive was because of being inside Katsuya and Tsunade healing them while they were.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 03:48 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Kento
Or he could just fly up and use the Chou Shinra Tensei..or whatever. The only reason the people that survived did survive was because of being inside Katsuya and Tsunade healing them while they were.

that may be true but who knows all im saying is that the no PIS thing could go both ways what with raikage able to use the equivalent to the yellow flash's technique

We are True Avengers

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:41 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

that may be true but who knows all im saying is that the no PIS thing could go both ways what with raikage able to use the equivalent to the yellow flash's technique
But why would Raikage be compared to Hirashin? Minato was extremely fast even without it. And full-powered Pein isn't a slouch in speed himself. Plus he has the summon that can make him invisible if he really wanted.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:04 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Yeah, I still don't see how Raikage isn't anything but toast against Pain.

I'd put Naruto's durability in Sage mode against Raikage's lightenting amped durability. I would give Raikage a slight edge in durability, though.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Raikage wins because he and his brother are the first good characters in a long time.

On a serious note.

Raikage is possibly THE fastest character thus far, with his speed compared to that of the Fourth Hokage, and his physical strength makes Tsunade look weak. Chidori can barely penetrate his skin.

Most of the Pains will be nothing but fodder to him, Deva Realm Pain is the only threat.

The fastest?
Can i as why it is you believe him to be so fast?

Or why you think of him to be so strong?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:33 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Kento
But why would Raikage be compared to Hirashin? Minato was extremely fast even without it. And full-powered Pein isn't a slouch in speed himself. Plus he has the summon that can make him invisible if he really wanted.

they compared him to the 4th because he is just as fast.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 03:29 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

they compared him to the 4th because he is just as fast.
Yes they compared his speed to Minato's...not to the technique. Minato was extremely fast without Hirashin also.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:49 PM
King Kandy

Originally posted by EvilAngel
The fastest?

Well, he dodged Amaterasu which hits as soon as you see the target...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 10:56 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The fastest?

His speed is compared to the Fourth's and he dodged Amaterasu.

As for his strength, idk, the fact that he was actually able to physically damage Susano?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:07 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by King Kandy
Well, he dodged Amaterasu which hits as soon as you see the target...

That's not accurate.

It follows the eyes path, it isn't as fast as sight. Or it would be light speed.

From what we saw of Sasuke vs Killerbee and Sasuke vs Itachi fight I'd say in terms of speed it's only as fast as most other flames.

His speed is compared to the Fourth's and he dodged Amaterasu.

As for his strength, idk, the fact that he was actually able to physically damage Susano?

Compared to the fourths? So what? What have you seen him do?

Tbh from what we've seen he's not even Rock Lee fast, never mind the Fourth hokage. The ninja who when seen there were orders to retreat. Even hinting the Raikage is close to such a level would be generous.

And has Tsunade hit Susanoo before so we can compare power of attacks?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:14 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Compared to the fourths? So what? What have you seen him do?

Tbh from what we've seen he's not even Rock Lee fast, never mind the Fourth hokage. The ninja who when seen there were orders to retreat. Even hinting the Raikage is close to such a level would be generous.

And has Tsunade hit Susanoo before so we can compare power of attacks?
The Fourth's single most praised attribute was the speed that he used in combat with his Flying Thunder God technique, so great was it that a flee on site order was given to Shinobi during the Great Ninja Wars. He has been stated to not only be that level, but to be faster than Killer Bee by KB himself, whose speed overwhelmed Sasuke.

No, Susano did kinda take Kirin, which hits much harder than any attack Tsunade has produced.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

That's not accurate.

It follows the eyes path, it isn't as fast as sight. Or it would be light speed.

From what we saw of Sasuke vs Killerbee and Sasuke vs Itachi fight I'd say in terms of speed it's only as fast as most other flames.

You can argue that but it is said to burn whatever it is that you see:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/390/03/

A databook stated it burned something the instant it was reflected on the users retina, also.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:38 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

The Fourth's single most praised attribute was the speed that he used in combat with his Flying Thunder God technique, so great was it that a flee on site order was given to Shinobi during the Great Ninja Wars. He has been stated to not only be that level, but to be faster than Killer Bee by KB himself, whose speed overwhelmed Sasuke.

No, Susano did kinda take Kirin, which hits much harder than any attack Tsunade has produced.

Faster than the Fourth?

The only guy who even might be on that level is Madara. I'd like scans or something on this if you have them =)

Oh, and Killerbee wasn't fast. His attacks were simply very unusual. Who holds a sword between their legs for pete's sake? ;p

Okay..... so the Susanoo when Itachi controlled it is exactly the same as when Sasuke controlled it?

When two ninja perform the same technique, is it exactly the same?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:38 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by King Kandy
You can argue that but it is said to burn whatever it is that you see:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/390/03/

A databook stated it burned something the instant it was reflected on the users retina, also.

The very next page disproves that to be true.

They follow what the user is looking at, but don't appear there instantly. Or Sasuke would be a pile of ash, and Itachi would be wishing he held back a little as he lies on his deathbed.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:40 PM
NemeBro

Faster than the Fourth?

The only guy who even might be on that level is Madara. I'd like scans or something on this if you have them =)

Oh, and Killerbee wasn't fast. His attacks were simply very unusual. Who holds a sword between their legs for pete's sake? ;p

Okay..... so the Susanoo when Itachi controlled it is exactly the same as when Sasuke controlled it?

When two ninja perform the same technique, is it exactly the same?
Faster? No, comparable however.

Madara has already been confirmed by Kakashi, the Fourth's star pupil, to be even better than the Fourth at the same kind of justu. A scan? You mean of it being stated he was as fast as the Fourth?

I may be wording this wrong, his reflexes are on the same level, not movement speed, that sound better?

Killer Bee has been calced to be one of the fastest in Naruto...The only calc that is higher is one for Pain, who was only faster by a small amount. KB was like mach 1.7, Pain was mach 2. I am pretty sure even Sasuke commented on KB's speed.

Exactly the same? No, Sasuke only had the shield aspect at the time, and Sasuke's control over his MS has been hinted to be greater than Itachi's...Which is pretty gay I admit.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:43 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Faster? No, comparable however.

Madara has already been confirmed by Kakashi, the Fourth's star pupil, to be even better than the Fourth at the same kind of justu. A scan? You mean of it being stated he was as fast as the Fourth?

I may be wording this wrong, his reflexes are on the same level, not movement speed, that sound better?

Killer Bee has been calced to be one of the fastest in Naruto...The only calc that is higher is one for Pain, who was only faster by a small amount. KB was like mach 1.7, Pain was mach 2. I am pretty sure even Sasuke commented on KB's speed.

Exactly the same? No, Sasuke only had the shield aspect at the time, and Sasuke's control over his MS has been hinted to be greater than Itachi's...Which is pretty gay I admit.

I don't see how you can make such a comparison. Or why it is relevent other than to overhype a character. Until i see something solid on which to base such an arguement, it's not something i will take into consideration.

Calculated? Interesting i haven't heard of anything of the sor. Can i ask by whom?

I understand they were using different powers of Susanoo, so you can no longer claim Tsunade is physically weaker than the Raikage now. Isn't that right?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:52 PM
NemeBro

I don't see how you can make such a comparison. Or why it is relevent other than to overhype a character. Until i see something solid on which to base such an arguement, it's not something i will take into consideration.

Calculated? Interesting i haven't heard of anything of the sor. Can i ask by whom?

I understand they were using different powers of Susanoo, so you can no longer claim Tsunade is physically weaker than the Raikage now. Isn't that right?
Considering his reflex feats, it is not unlikely.

On another forum, the OBD.

I can claim whatever I bloody like.

Raikage is cooler, therefore he is stronger.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:54 PM