KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pain vs Raikage

Pain vs Raikage
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Considering his reflex feats, it is not unlikely.

On another forum, the OBD.

I can claim whatever I bloody like.

Raikage is cooler, therefore he is stronger.

....... Reflex feats? ...... ehhh, i don't see how that really helps him against Pain. He's not all that physically fast.

Uh huh ;p Imo Soul Pain pulls a cheap one and eats his soul. Stupid Konohamaru....

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 12:00 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by EvilAngel
....... Reflex feats? ...... ehhh, i don't see how that really helps him against Pain. He's not all that physically fast.

Uh huh ;p Imo Soul Pain pulls a cheap one and eats his soul. Stupid Konohamaru....
Fast enough to keep Sasuke on the defensive and dodge a point-blank blast from Juugo.

Soul Pain will have his rib-cage punched out if he tries to get that close IMHO...Other than Deva Realm, the Pains are fodder. Although Deva should win this himself.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Fast enough to keep Sasuke on the defensive and dodge a point-blank blast from Juugo.

Soul Pain will have his rib-cage punched out if he tries to get that close IMHO...Other than Deva Realm, the Pains are fodder. Although Deva should win this himself.

It was hardly his speed that kept Sasuke on the defensive. And Juugo speed feats anyone?

You're right. Deva solo's ;p

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 02:39 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It was hardly his speed that kept Sasuke on the defensive. And Juugo speed feats anyone?

You're right. Deva solo's ;p
Well without speed Sasuke should be able to effortlessly dodge and stab him in the face. stick out tongue Juugo speed feats, no, but it was an attack fired from like a foot away, one with a decent sized blast radius.

Indeed.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 07:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Well without speed Sasuke should be able to effortlessly dodge and stab him in the face. stick out tongue Juugo speed feats, no, but it was an attack fired from like a foot away, one with a decent sized blast radius.

Indeed.

No, he was fast enough to keep with with Sasuke, but it was his power that kept Sasuke on defense.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 08:52 PM
NemeBro

No, he was fast enough to keep with with Sasuke, but it was his power that kept Sasuke on defense.
Sasuke is as fast or faster than Lee, ALONG with having Sharingan, speaks well for Raikage's speed IMO.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 08:58 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Sasuke is as fast or faster than Lee, ALONG with having Sharingan, speaks well for Raikage's speed IMO.

You say that but where in the fight did Sasuke use said speed?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 08:59 PM
NemeBro

Why would Sasuke lose his speed in one fight?

He did not use his movement speed, but why would he lose his reaction-time?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:13 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Why would Sasuke lose his speed in one fight?

He did not use his movement speed, but why would he lose his reaction-time?

I never said he did. But you seemed to imply movement speed when you bring Rock Lee into this.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:23 PM
King Kandy

Oh, and Killerbee wasn't fast. His attacks were simply very unusual. Who holds a sword between their legs for pete's sake? ;p

He was fast. very fast:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/015/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/016/

Look at how far out of there he got, and they couldn't even see him moving at all.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:26 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I never said he did. But you seemed to imply movement speed when you bring Rock Lee into this.
Both Sasuke and Lee have incredibly reaction-time as well.

Also, EA, have you heard?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:27 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Both Sasuke and Lee have incredibly reaction-time as well.

Also, EA, have you heard?

I know that but that's not how i thought you meant.

I've heard allot of things, which one are you talking about?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:29 PM
NemeBro

I know that but that's not how i thought you meant.

I've heard allot of things, which one are you talking about?
Fair enough.

You mean you haven't heard? But...Everybody's heard, that the bird is the word. no expression

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:43 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Fair enough.

You mean you haven't heard? But...Everybody's heard, that the bird is the word. no expression

.....Are you gonig to tell me what you're talking about or should i start ignoring you already? =)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:28 PM
NemeBro

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:38 PM
Magee

The Raikage is fast enough to blitz all five bodies from the start which he might do if he has prior knowledge of Pain. Only the main body will be a problem for him but if he is smart he will figure out it's 5 second cool time and one hit K.O him.

Raikage is to fast and when you have that much speed it's hard to gauge a fight because speed > all.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:30 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Magee
The Raikage is fast enough to blitz all five bodies from the start which he might do if he has prior knowledge of Pain. Only the main body will be a problem for him but if he is smart he will figure out it's 5 second cool time and one hit K.O him.

Raikage is to fast and when you have that much speed it's hard to gauge a fight because speed > all.

Pain uses Chibaku Tensei. Raikage dies.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 03:36 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by King Kandy
Pain uses Chibaku Tensei. Raikage dies.
Chibaku Tensei is a last resort for him, he won't last long enough to use it if you want to go down the road of who wins fastest. You could also argue Raikage would be able to escape its area of effect using shunshin.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:13 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Magee
Chibaku Tensei is a last resort for him, he won't last long enough to use it if you want to go down the road of who wins fastest. You could also argue Raikage would be able to escape its area of effect using shunshin.

It was a last resort against Naruto. He could use it at the start of the match, if he wished.

I could argue that he could evade with Shunshin, but that would be idiotic in my opinion. It would draw him back as he tried to get away, and not even six-tails could escape it's pull.

He could also remove his soul with Gedo Mazo, for a true last resort.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 07:48 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Sorry but if Deva path own Kakashi like that then i really don't think the Raikage would beat all six. Didn't it only take like 3 to take Jiraiya down?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 08:20 PM