KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » TxG's Signature Gallery

TxG's Signature Gallery
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Lol Jaeh..You'd be right..me likey Merlin big grin

needs. to. make. siggy. for. him.

I have to figure out how to do that magic-ky thing in photoshop first, though, then I'll finish the siggy and place it in mah thread. because Merlin's awesome.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 06:25 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

cool can't wait to see it Jaeh.

just done a merlin sig - the pic that i found for merlin was drained of it's colour so made it into a sig and stuff, well so I like colour so I coloured it in added some text magic and might and a glass border lol so here it is

Attachment: merlin sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:42 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

your new sigs are really awesome! your improving and getting better all the time... keep it up girl

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:53 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Nice sig.....is that Giles from Buffy the vampire slayer towards the back..far left?...and where does this show air?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:59 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

cool can't wait to see it Jaeh.

just done a merlin sig - the pic that i found for merlin was drained of it's colour so made it into a sig and stuff, well so I like colour so I coloured it in added some text magic and might and a glass border lol so here it is

me likey merlin sig

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by starlock
Nice sig.....is that Giles from Buffy the vampire slayer towards the back..far left?...and where does this show air?

bbc - and nopey, i don't think that's giles.

nice sig btw, txg xD mine would be up later, i hope ^^

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:02 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

It is the one who plays Giles from buffy obviously he's lost the glasses lol the actors name is Anthony Stewart Head - Anyways thanks everyone for your nice comments and Jaeh I will look forward to your sig big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:08 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

no! srsly?! he played giles!?! *gasp* how did i NOT see that?!?!?!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:16 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

yea seriously it's him he plays Uther Pentragon

here's a closer pic of him

Attachment: uther10.jpg
This has been downloaded 20 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:30 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

OMGOSH YEAH!

I can't believe I MISSED that!

Uther's awesome tho... a jerk, but awesome. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:06 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

yea I agree I'm loving the second season

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:38 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

White Fox sig - I faded the background in this, added aome colour and a white border

Attachment: white fox sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 20 time(s).

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:41 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yea I agree I'm loving the second season

I don't think I'm fond of Gwen/Arthur, but I'll manage. xD It's certainly not as bad as slash, though erm (yeah, I dislike slash... intensely)

as to the white fox sig - THAT IS SO CUTE! *takes fox and runs away with it*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:53 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

yea I think Morgana is going to get more interesting this season as well and tbh I don't like who they have picked to play Gwen Idk time will tell I guess. LOL get back here with my fox don't make me take your merlin big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:30 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Buffy sig - altered the colouring and changed things with this sig

Attachment: buffy sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 19 time(s).

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:31 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yea I think Morgana is going to get more interesting this season as well and tbh I don't like who they have picked to play Gwen Idk time will tell I guess. LOL get back here with my fox don't make me take your merlin big grin

Indeed xD And yeah, I'm not fond of her either. Morgana seems to have the gift - although I'm not sure I like that because I like the idea that Merlin's "special" and he's the only one with powers who's eyes glow xD.

AAAHHHH NO NOT MY MERLIN! *hands your fox back*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:42 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

plus eventially Morgana is going to go evil at some point Mordreds doing no doubt or maybe she will start to like having her powers and all that

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 04:20 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Doctor Who sig

Attachment: doctor who sig by txg.jpg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 04:21 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Doctor Who animated sig

Attachment: doctor who animated sig by txg.gif
This has been downloaded 15 time(s).

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 04:22 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

shucks that animated size is all wrong uploaded the wrong one correct it in a bit

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 04:24 PM