KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Has anyone read "Looking Backward"?

Has anyone read "Looking Backward"?
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Because the thread starter read the book, so he'd probably be qualified to tell Bardock the basics of it.

Stop justifying his trolling. Bards can EASILY look up that information himself. It's not like the poster is some long lost buddy that always has spot-on book reviews that Bards has come to rely on over the years.

Originally posted by Robtard
Yes; it is 78.08% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.038% carbon dioxide, and trace amounts of other gases.

Next question(s).

Nice.

And, you know damn what what he's doing. That's Bardock. That's the kind of b.s. he does.

Me with my smartass replies, you with your insults, Bards with his a**holeish questions, and RJ with his smilies. We do things that piss people off.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Okay, be a dumbass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 11:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by dadudemon
Calling out the tactics of a troll is hardly trolling. Nice try, though.

How did I troll? I asked him to tell me more, he did, I gave an opinion and further questions. Don't be silly, if anyone is trolling it is, in fact, you.

You have some weird view of me in which I am an evil genius just waiting to troll "newbs", which Will Hatch isn't by the way, I had previous talk with him, I wanted him to give me his view, because I knew there would be his bias in the answer which would make for a more interesting discussion. Yes I could have googled it and found out about the book but that would have a) been more work for me and b) wouldn't have4 had the personal touch that made this thread in the first place. It was evident from the start that he is probably against what he calls the proggressive element, I wanted to know more about that, which my follow up questions should signal.

And yes, if anyone is trolling it is you, as evident by you admitting that you targeted me on some theory you had, and your total lack of interest in the topic. Perhaps Robtard is right that you are trying to get back at me for the little incident yesterday, or it is just generally what you like to do, but I did not troll.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Sep 18th, 2009 at 08:51 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:45 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

I find it amusing how Dadu didn't point out botankus's pointless post(sorry Botankus stick out tongue ) that came before Bardoks reply...

Let's get back onto the subject of the book that Bardock has actually tried to talk about in here already, unlike some...

The book is now on my to read list. smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 04:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Ok, so anyways.

Seems like an interesting read. I'll pick it up next time I'm at the bookstore, then there can actually be a discussion about the book! Which is what this thread is about!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 03:58 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote