KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves

Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Argonians I think have similar life spans to humans, but Vamps live forever, so long life for Shii-Dai.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 11:04 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

unless of course a certain dark brother has to excecute his branch shifty

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 11:42 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

To late to Join?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 06:56 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

never too late

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 07:04 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

as the joke keeps coming up in the roleplay and will probally be implemented in the future sometime and because my pic of him didn't show his face here is what alek looked when he was dressed as the princess stick out tongue
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 02:37 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

and because i'm a photoshop whore, the hooker him for that one, maybe two times

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 03:36 AM
DangerousBeauty

lmao very nice. You should find something for rau and magnus

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 03:38 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you mean female disguises?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 03:44 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ya

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 04:10 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

that'll be damn hard for rau:P

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 04:29 AM
DangerousBeauty

LOL!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 12:19 PM
DangerousBeauty

Ok they are twins so I'm just gonna put down what's different. Will do picture later.

Name: Zendana Seerear
Specialization: wilderness, bow
Weapons: long bow, cross bow, short sword, dagger
Profession: Ranger
Bio: Shd is Rauvas twin. In her eyes she is the pretty one. She is bubbly and happy, but she doesn't talk much. She never gets angry. She leaves the anger to Rauva.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 03:51 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yep approved, but alek will still be scared shitless of her stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 04:18 PM
DangerousBeauty

good. Being Rau's twin would make anyone batshit crazy.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 05:24 PM
Tsal Can

Can i join?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 05:54 PM
Tsal Can is currently offline Click here to Send Tsal Can a Private Message Find more posts by Tsal Can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya sure

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 06:23 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(please log in to view the image) db told me this is zen

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 01:42 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Awesome. I tried a Elder scrolls rp about a year ago but it didn't work at all. Anyway, I guess I'll move my character from over there here: name: Lucky Ed
race: bosmer
specialization: Stealth (short blades, sneak, speech, merc.)
profession: Theives Guild, Telvanni (low level)
appearance: Short, Dressed in expensive clothes. Wears a shiny necklace around his neck.
hair: Brown
eyes: Black (like in morrowind)
height: 5'6"
weight: 130 lbs
skills: Blade, Sneak, Speechcraft, Mercantile, Illusion, Athletics, Acrobatics
Bio: Lucky Ed was born in Vivec, the largest city in vvardenfell. There were not many wood elves there, and the ones that were there were taller than him. Therefore, he was beaten up regularly as a child. So he had to learn how to avoid and manipulate people to get what he wanted. He earned gold and street cred. as a petty thief and cat burglar, and made many friends and enemies. He also joined the theives guild who sent him on a dangerous quest to rob a telvanni noble. He was caught and nearly killed, but he begged for his life and the noble had mercy and forced him to be a servant. Ed was a fearful small child and agreed without hesitation. After some mindless errands, Ed began to grow on the noble and the noble trained Ed some basic spells in illusion, and began giving him more important missions. He gave him an assignment to go to Mournhold, the capital of all of morrowind, and to spy on King Hlaalu, the king of morrowind. Ed agreed and jumped ship to mournhold right after letting his thieves guild boss know that he had failed but that he was safe. In mournhold he was confronted by an insane man of the same race as himself. The man was called Gaenor (if I remember correctly) and he begged money from Ed. Ed refused and Gaenor attacked him. After a very epic wood elf fight with many moans and groans, Ed was victorious. He found a mysterious but valuable looking amulet on Gaenor's neck. He snatched it and continued on his way. He got a job as a cook at Hlaalu's palace and spies on hlaalu whenever possible.
Imagine that his eyes are completely black and that he's wearing a necklace and that that is not a car that he is breaking into...big grin

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:49 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

ok, so its probably going to take forever for me to get all the way to the other side of cyrodiil, especially if I want a good story and for it to make sense, I think I'll just lone rp my way over to the Imperial City and wait for you guys there.

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:59 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Umm.. is this rp like dead or something?

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 01:35 AM