KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » psyches ((rp thread))

psyches ((rp thread))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Morgan really didn't understand what Ruby was getting on. It almost got her worried, because the other was acting rather bizarre, but her only place was to follow orders. "I'm ready, Ruby - what are you on about, though?" She raised an eyebrow, but then shrugged. "As I said, I'm ready when you are."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 01:23 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ruby couldn't take this much longer, she fell into Morgan's arms and hugged her tightly while rubbing her back. "Remember Morgan, we'll always be best friends and what I'm about to do is for the best. We'll see each other again I promise and next time I'll let you give me a makeover." She forced herself to laugh out loud a bit before releasing the hug and getting right down to business. There was no more need for hesitation and Ruby cocked back her fist and started punching Morgan in the face. "First we'll apply a little force to your face, you're a woman so it'll look even more realistic. You're going to have to really take a beating for this my dear." After she was done rearranging her face Ruby looked at Morgan's left arm and dislocated it from her shoulder with her telekinesis. She was smiling on the outside but on the inside she was full of tears. "So what do you think we should work on next Morgan?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:45 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"May i suggest something can't you make a mark on that arm will and it can fade in after a few days" Pintar can see it hurting morgan so he gave her a worried look

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:50 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Morgan screamed in agony. "What the hell - " She tried pulling up arms to defend herself, but the hits just came far too fast. Everything hurt, and she screamed and screamed. "What are you doing Ruby?!" She managed to scream between the hits. Morgan had a different kind of makeover in her mind, and she didn't really understand what was going on. All she knew was she had to get out of there. But she couldn't move - her training was enough to defend from this, but she was taken by surprise and her faced hurt... "No more, please.. no more..." She begged.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 11:48 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

raves was watching from a remote camera, laughing like a maniac as morgan received her 'makeover'...CHAO was such a violent creature - no different than the fugitives, really..she alone came up with this plan, against her only real friend no less..what raves found more hilarious was the fact that, even though ruby was hesitant at first, she now seemed to be mocking morgan, even as she assaulted her..chuckling, raves decided that he would save this particular cam-recording - it could always be used to calm him down after a bad work day...

jason woke up again with a start..he was sweating bullets..he had been in was most likely the creepiest dream he had ever had..it started like all of his either nightmares, watching himself reduce LA to rubble, as though he was a spectator and not himself..but the next thing he new was was with that psyche woman from today's fight..she was lying on his bed, waiting expectantly..he leaned into towards her, as though to... - but suddenly the was a loud ripping noise, and the woman exploded into a violent bloody mess as she was torn in two, and in her place sat CHAO, laughing like the crazy b*tch she was.."whats wrong, sweetie?" she asked, and then jason woke up..
the only thing that kept jason from screaming was his training..he sat up and put his face in his hands..'what the flying f*ck-fish was that' he thought as he collapsed onto his bed, knowing he would never get anymore sleep this night...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 02:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ruby stopped what she was doing and eyed that Pintar who was questioning her work and trying to advise her on what to do. She pointed at him with a fierce gaze and shouted towards him. "Hey! You shut your whore mouth when I'm doing my thing okay?! I don't bother you when you're doing whatever it is that you do! Now Morgan let's continue on with this alright buddy?" Ruby levitates her up in the air and slams her up and down on the ground.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 04:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote