KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » psyches ((rp thread))

psyches ((rp thread))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was fully healed due to his spectral ring which healed him completely and was fully energized for any situations " theres only one way to get better i have to go back to sensei ikugane" Hitosu flew off to the woods to find sensei ikugane.

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:52 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((srry for just posting. im goining to join hitosu if thats alright))Khalil ran through the woods. He kept getting attacked by creatures which he has never seen. They sucked, but they were annoying. He suddenly then saw a creature in the sky with wings. "Another one? Or is that somebody?" Without thinking Khalil scaled the tree ferociously and jumped at the flying thing. He took out his sword ready to strike.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 11:54 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu noticed the striking person ready for attack "Here too GRRRRRR DISBAY" he froze the movement of Khalil using his psychic energy he then positioned his hand which controlled khalil he then landed in the woods and brought the attacker with him "Now why were you just about to attack me are you one of the rouges cause if you are then i'll have to destro-" then ten creatures came out in the woods "What these creatures did'nt live in these woods whats going on here?" the creatures surrounded Hitosu "Kid im letting you go i have business to take care of"
Hitosu banished the disbay attack off of khalil and readied his Pyrokinesis "PYROKINESIS X10!" He shot the ruby flames out of his hand and incinerated 3 of the creatures "Don't just stand there do something"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 03:10 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kagu had been so foolish as to not follow Jason but he was going to fix his mistake. He ran towards Jasons scent, the molecules in jasons scent was what kagu could smell. Kagu was angry at himself, i shouldve followed him instead of being so dumb!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 08:10 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Morgan tossed her gun up in the air, and caught it with her telekinesis. She started disassembling the gun with her mind, and assembling it again, flipped it high in the air and caught it. She watched the video feed that Raves was watching, and her eyes widened as she watched Jason prepare an attack for CHAO...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 02:17 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khalil looked at this person as he destroyed the monsters. "I thought.............you were one of them!" Khalil then got up and with one wide sweep delivered a powerful blow to 5 of the creatures."Sorry for attacking you. My name is Khalil and I really need someone to travel with. I cant last forever by myself, you know. Who are you" Khalil said while dodging one of the weak creatures and then slicing him in half with his sword.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 07:49 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Im Hitosu Moriko The first telekinetic with physical mutation my wings im sorry to disappoint you but im in the middle of finding my sensei for training" Hitosu then held out his hand "Unless you want to join a party with me and train along me my sensei and Kazuka Atari to help me train i need to claim my home back from the villanous CHAO are you up for it?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 08:47 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khalil stared at his hand, then he grabbed it and shook it. "Sure, I have nothing else to do. Ive been fighting these THINGs all day. If this CHAO guy is behind this I am not gonna think twice about destroying him. So lets go, Ill travel by tree. Easier for me, you know?" Khalil then finished off the rest of the creatures one sladh at a time."Lets go"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 11:15 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu flapped his wings and went airborne *i see now what i must do i must form a party to claim my home back the mission has begun and i have to start by knowing the final training that sensei ikugane mentioned*

Hitosu noticed Ikugane Temple where his sensei was *Khali should be here soon* Hitosu Descended in front of the Temple door he then heard some humming he went to the garden area he noticed Kazuka Atari watering flowers Hitosu went to Kazuka "Hey long time no see" Kazuka was speechless to see Hitosu again "Where have you been it been 2 years i was worried" "Hehehehe sorry where's sensei im having a bit of trouble and i need his final training method" "I see ok come in" "Im waitig for an ally let me wait for a sec" "ok "

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 02:33 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khalil jumped into a little clearing to see a building."THis must be the temple Hitosu was talking about." Khalil walked in and heard talking and walked toward the area to see Hitosu and another person. "Hey Hitosu, wheres the sensei of yours? Ive been wondering what he can teach me."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 03:56 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Ikugane is in the back training room go" Hitosu Entered and saw his sensei
"How are you Hitosu here for the final method of training" "As predictable as always sensei" "Well im going to tell you now that your final test is to defeat me can you do it" "I'll do it"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:08 AM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan tossed her gun up in the air, and caught it with her telekinesis. She started disassembling the gun with her mind, and assembling it again, flipped it high in the air and caught it. She watched the video feed that Raves was watching, and her eyes widened as she watched Jason prepare an attack for CHAO...

raves was watching the video screen so intensely he didn't even notice morgan until just now.."you!" he barked at morgan.."go assist CHAO..i want that terrorist brought in, alive..do you understand?!"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:56 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Yes sir!" Morgan snapped into attention, saluted, and ran out of the room. Mission objective: Assist CHAO, and bring Jason back alive.

She knotted her forehead. She knew that Jason was an elite, and that he would be hard to take down. Surprise might be used to my advantage. Morgan leaped into the air, and flew to where Jason and CHAO are as fast as possible. She sped right past and around Jason to distract him, raised her pistol and fired.

As the bullet sped towards Jason, Morgan manipulated the air to whirl around the bullet and create a compressed whirlpool as the bullet flew and rotated, making sure that it would be just enough to disable Jason and not kill him...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 09:52 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

with lightning reflexes jason palmed the bullet away.."interesting technique..maybe you should save it for the next poor helpless human you kidnap for your little experiments, because that isnt going to work on me.." there was a definite edge of anger in jason's voice..ignoring CHAO for a brief instant, jason hurled his ball of compressed air at the new rogue..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 11:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Ah crap." The words had barely slipped from Morgan's lips when Jason hurled the compressed air at her, and she struggled to evade the ball. She succeeded, but the air trailing the ball pulled on her foot. Morgan struggled to stay balanced, and swooped down, then quickly back up.

She dove towards Jason, gathering the air in her hand like multiple, small missiles, and sent them flying towards Jason. Morgan also gathered the small water droplets in the atmosphere and forced them into small, thin slivers of ice. Those all flew towards Jason, and Morgan went into a defensive sort-of stance in the air, her hands at ready for another attack...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:50 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khalil walked in after Hitosu just to hear his sensei tell him to defeat him."So what exactly do I do?Watch? Id rather be in the action!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:55 PM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Ah crap." The words had barely slipped from Morgan's lips when Jason hurled the compressed air at her, and she struggled to evade the ball. She succeeded, but the air trailing the ball pulled on her foot. Morgan struggled to stay balanced, and swooped down, then quickly back up.

She dove towards Jason, gathering the air in her hand like multiple, small missiles, and sent them flying towards Jason. Morgan also gathered the small water droplets in the atmosphere and forced them into small, thin slivers of ice. Those all flew towards Jason, and Morgan went into a defensive sort-of stance in the air, her hands at ready for another attack...

jason caught the first air missile on the face..the impact sent him spiraling downward, so that all other attacks missed..still soaring towards the ground jason created two more balls of compressed air, but this time he put his hands together to combine them into a much larger ball..with both of his hands he launched the ball at the rogue, aiming for her midsection, righting himself at the same time..next he concentrated on the molecules around morgan's body..he started to make them vibrate at incredible speeds, the result of course being a sphere of fire that erupted around the rogue's body..all the time though, jason kept thinking - 'why isnt CHAO attacking?'

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 12:34 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

on a mountain top stood a Person with a hood hiding his face the person could feel the psychic energy that gave off of the people in the area he was looking at the hooded person then without hesitation jumped off the mountain top falling with extreme speed but landed on the ground with out a problem or without even damage to him or the ground he then began to walk towards the area to check out the psychic energy as soon as he took the first step from under the ground right behind him popped out a Robot the force of the robot emerging from the ground flipped the hooded Person forward onto his face the hooded person stood up quick to look at the robot and dashed towards the direction he was heading for the robot began to shoot missiles towards the hooded person but it missed and hit the ground causing a dirt explosion when the dirt explosion cleared the hooded person was no where to be found then a knock came from atop the robots head the robot looked up only to see the hooded person's fist punching through it then the robot exploded and the hooded person was blown towards the ground he stood up only to see that his hood was dirty

hooded Person: Damn that was an awesome new hood i Regelion will get revenge now where was i going again uhhhhhhh oh yeah i hope i find a place to clean my awesome hood on the way

Regelion then began to walk towards the area where the psychic energy was coming from hopping more robots don't attack

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 02:38 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by MadMel
jason caught the first air missile on the face..the impact sent him spiraling downward, so that all other attacks missed..still soaring towards the ground jason created two more balls of compressed air, but this time he put his hands together to combine them into a much larger ball..with both of his hands he launched the ball at the rogue, aiming for her midsection, righting himself at the same time..next he concentrated on the molecules around morgan's body..he started to make them vibrate at incredible speeds, the result of course being a sphere of fire that erupted around the rogue's body..all the time though, jason kept thinking - 'why isnt CHAO attacking?'

((it's because wei isn't around. stick out tongue jk))

Morgan quickly formed a barrier around her to block the balls of air that flew towards her. The force of the balls hit her hard though, and she was thrown meters back. Morgan fell, but she quickly recovered, and flew back up to Jason. Then she felt heat spreading around her and a sphere of fire suddenly erupted - Morgan quickly tried to douse herself out by collecting water molecules and spraying it all over her.

Morgan gritted her teeth, and shot a couple from her pistol, gathering air and ice crystals around one and making the other produce fire through some additional friction the bullet made...

I hope CHAO would attack soon. I can't provide anymore distraction at this rate.

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Oct 11th, 2009 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 03:44 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"This is when kazuka comes in kazuka take Khali to the Tenjo woods and tell hime his mission""Ok sir follow me Khali" Kazuka was at the Tenjo woods "This is Tenjo Woods you must find the Scroll within these woods this training will help you and once you find the scroll it will be your ticket that your training has been successful im sorry ikugane can't train you he has to take care of Hitosu those to have a history that must meet its end" Hitosu readied his attack on Ikugane and readied for their match.

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 05:31 AM