KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » psyches ((rp thread))

psyches ((rp thread))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

((lol yeah, I figured. I just like foreshadowing. haha. And with wei - I dunno. >>. that IS a good question.))

Morgan had just reached Jason when she got the message. "Copy that." She spoke into her mouthpiece. Morgan saluted Jason mockingly. "Until next time, psyche." She flew away, and when she was sure that no one was following her, she landed on the ground, and used shadows to hide from the psyches, and made her way to project beta...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:08 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

jason let morgan go..there was something different about her..half the time she seem like the usual fanatic rogue..the whole "psyches are evil terrorists who must be killed like animals" kind of thing..other times she seemed almost human..
'maybe the serums mind control agent is failing' jason thought..then he shook himself...he knew for a fact that was impossible..kagu had only escaped because back in those days, the mind altering agent was produced separately to the psyche-gene serum, and administered after the transformation process was complete..if the mind control agent was administered before, it caused the subject to die during the transformation..nowdays the serum and the mind control drugs all came in the same foul package..morgan could not escape her fate..jason almost felt sorry for her..was she kidnapped or was she voluntary?
he shook himself again..what mattered now was the mission...he had certainly determined the existence of the robotic prototypes...the fact that the mission had changed from simple recon to an all out brawl with the rogues that caused the entire facility to be evacuated was simply an extra bonus...too bad kagu couldnt make it in time..

((this is of course just jason's beliefs, not actual facts erm))

Last edited by MadMel on Oct 15th, 2009 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:53 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Too bad I don't have time to play with you! I've been given orders to run so I leave you with a magic trick." She cuffed her hands together and formed a few small flowers from electricity. She blew them towards him and once they came close to him she smiled and clapped her hands twice causing them to explode. No real damage should be done, it was mainly for a distraction and it helped her get away as she jumped in the air and flew off."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 05:11 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
jason stared at regelion, once again sizing him up, judging him.."not any more he isnt...good ol' bob died" he said, intense sarcasm clouded his voice when he mentioned his father.."remember the los angeles incident? that...was me.."
jason naturally refered to the cataclysmic events that caused the utter destruction of half of los angeles..the titanic struggle between jason and his insane rather left the city in ruins, and made jason the most wanted person in the entire world..jason did not want to kill his father, but rave's tampering of the original psyche gene had caused robert's mind to become unstable...he was too dangerous to be left alive..
"..that was me" jason repeated.."...and my father..that's how this whole thing started for me..i swore to take revenge on the man who ruined my father's life, and end his vile science projects.."

Regelion: My parents died one day me my mom and my dad was in the house he left to go get food from the store and me some pineapples and Rogues came into the house my mother managed to hide but the rogues ended up killing her i could see everything from where i was hide but i wasn't strong enough to save her so i hide my father walked in to see them over my mothers body and he just lost it he killed all the rogues in the house and i walked up to him and the last words he said was

Deathstar(Regelions father): your going to be the man of the house now i want you to train and when your ready take revenge on the rogues find others to help you can't do it alone

he then touched the house floor and teleported the whole 3 story house to a forest in japan and teleported away to one of the rogues facility in new york that's where I'm not sure but i know it was him the whole building was in the Hudson river and now I'm here to help you so where is your other friend

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:06 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGH" "Still feeling the energy surging through you its pilsing and pumping up your true potential but in order to stop this pain you must let it go let it all go Hitosu grew limp as a ragdoll he then started to levitate and then he started to glow a blue light he then depicted his full power he was in a giant telekinetic barrier the wave rings spun around him "This is my true power i see thanks sensei" Kazuka was spying on Hitosu and the finished Sensei "Oh no he finished his training but that means" Sensei Ikugane fainted to the floor "SENSEI" Sensei Ikugane NOOOO!!!" Hitosu grabbed his mentor in his arms why did'nt you tell me that you would die if i finished the final method" "i said that once this training was finished one of us would not only be defeated but will lose his life frankly you have one you must fight on dear apprentice" "SENSEI" Kazuka ran to the scene "Please don't die" "Stay with hitosu and keep him safe because i've been hiding this for a while you are a psyches you may not realize this you have the power of nullification it will allow you to protect yourself from any telekinetic attacks and you've used on hitosu before in the forest when you were attacked you weakend hitosu's power by half but judging by it the thugs were still harmed so hitosu's power in fact is unparalleled so please take care of yourselves he then laid cold on the floor Kazuka cried in tears "SENSEIIIIIIIIIII CHAO cause of you i had to resort to the final method and now its killed my sensei Im sorry sensei its my fault you went this way but your death will not be in vain" Kazuka leave a note for Khali we have to go and rematch against CHAO" "Ok i will" "Im sorry Kazuka i did'nt keep my promise" "Its ok i think he wanted someone to succeed him and to have a pupil just like him" "Thank you Kazuka Lets go" "The note is set" "Good Khali will meet with us later lets go Disbay-" An energy field wrapped around kazuka "lets go" "right" They flew off heading to the mountains.

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 07:59 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonking1

Regelion: My parents died one day me my mom and my dad was in the house he left to go get food from the store and me some pineapples and Rogues came into the house my mother managed to hide but the rogues ended up killing her i could see everything from where i was hide but i wasn't strong enough to save her so i hide my father walked in to see them over my mothers body and he just lost it he killed all the rogues in the house and i walked up to him and the last words he said was

Deathstar(Regelions father): your going to be the man of the house now i want you to train and when your ready take revenge on the rogues find others to help you can't do it alone

he then touched the house floor and teleported the whole 3 story house to a forest in japan and teleported away to one of the rogues facility in new york that's where I'm not sure but i know it was him the whole building was in the Hudson river and now I'm here to help you so where is your other friend

ignoring CHAO's 'distraction', jason turned towards the direction of home.."sorry for your losses" he said to regelion...he looked around..."yea where is he?" he asked..."if alex got here then kagu should have been here ages ago..well come on then, we'd better find him..alex? come on, we're done here"..jason took off back the way he came..he would find kagu along this path somewhere, hopefully..
project beta...jason wondered what that was..he had heard it through morgan's earpiece, and it sounded important..whatever it was, it needed investigation, a proper, subtle investigation, completely opposite of what had happened here today..'are we even capable of subtlety' jason thought..

Last edited by MadMel on Oct 16th, 2009 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kagu rushed past the billions of trees when he suddenly spotted Jason. Because Kagu couldnt stop in time he talked his friend. "Jason!" he exclaimed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 03:40 AM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

jason, moving faster than even kagu's eyes could follow, suddenly appeared in front of his friend..he shook his head with mock-disappointment.."you missed out, buddy..we kicked major ass today, plus i have lots of new info....and members.."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 09:30 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion soon appeared behind Jason's friend with his back facing him and his arms crossed as a wind blew picking up his scarf in the wind and blowing it over Kagu's Shoulder as Regelion could sense Kagu's Psychic energy

Regelion: Konichiwa the names Regelion

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 04:33 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu and Kazuka went to the scene where Jason and the others were "WHERES CHAO"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 05:49 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kagu grinned, "konichiwa Regelion-kun. Japanese heretiage?"Kagu bowed," Kagutzuchi Sesshuma." Kagu then turned back to Jason, "Sorry you know me, once asleep I take awhile to wake, I followed ur scent here... You know it really sucks haveing those qualities similar to a wolfs..." Kagu muttered.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:43 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"GRAAAAAAAAAGH" Hitosu grew impatient "WHERE ARE YOU CHAO I WILL DESTROY YOU" Hitosu's yells echoed the area where jason kagu and regelion were

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 07:08 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ruby arrived at Project Beta as ordered by Raves. She sat down on a chair, leaned back with he feet on the table and her hands resting lazily behind her head. Finally she was able to rest and kick back without having to worry about a few clowns trying to take her precious, delicate life. "So what's next on the to do list? I don't mind getting my hands a little dirty for you, you know?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 10:48 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Morgan arrived a few minutes later than CHAO, and she stood by the door. "Orders, sir?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 11:02 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Oct 17th, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 11:06 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion turned to face Kagu and bowed at Kagu

Regelion: Well no I'm not Japanese but i ended up growing up in japan because of my father but nice to meet you

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 11:22 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu and Kazuka went to Jason,Kagu and Regelion "Where's CHAO She'll pay for driving me out of my home i swear on it"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 12:04 AM
MadMel
Heh

jason turned around, no longer able to ignore hitosu.."my good conscious - and the fact that i dont know where CHAO went - is preventing me from answering that question..no-one wants to see one of their own kind die in such an idiotic fashion..no offense.."

rave's teleportation device had worked, by some miracle..he stood in the lobby of the new building, waiting patiently for the others to show up...eventually, CHAO and morgan were there, standing to attention, or as much to attention as CHAO ever got.."whats next? for you my dear the next objective is rest..you dont look particularly ready to leave"..raves turned to morgan.."your orders are to train...you performed well against the terrorists today..you held your own despite the significant advantage jason had over you, but you need to get stronger..besides, the new machine prototypes need testing..just dont kill the pilots..."

Last edited by MadMel on Oct 18th, 2009 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 12:27 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kagu smiled, "its the opposite for me, I was born in Japan but raised in America. I returned to Japan until this whole situation happend. This kinda sucks."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 12:49 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"trust me i already fought her once i escaped she attacked me at my own home i dont appreciate how she came in and drove me -slap- "What my winged friend is trying to say is this woman should'nt have drove him out of the only place who could've stayed in to prevent an uproar in public i don't think we have been introduced my name is Kazuka Atari pure raised in japan my parents kicked me out on my own because of my telekinetic power of nullification which i get from my father one of the 35 original psyches until he died and this is Hitosu" "Yea im Hitosu Moriko pure japanese as well i chose to live with Kazuka and our Sensei together until Sensei gave me this place to live in until CHAO came and drove me away so excuse my anger"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 04:23 AM