KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child

What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child
Started by: BigBadBundy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Butcher
Marvelous

Eight Legged Freaks scared me when I was younger,and Blade did to...but now I love Blade.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 11:16 PM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobbieDude

When I was a kid, I was scared so easily. Hard to choose.
But, I'm gonna say Stephen King's It.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 04:45 PM
RobbieDude is currently offline Click here to Send RobbieDude a Private Message Find more posts by RobbieDude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I would have to say The Blob.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 10:01 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I forgot to mention, Red Dawn. That movie really made me shit my pants.That was the first time that i realized what could happen if America lost a war with another country. I was seeing Russians chinks and japs paratrooping down. I was scared to death man. Yeah, Red Dawn messed me up more than any horror movie.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
... I was seeing Russians chinks and japs paratrooping down...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA ! -- At "chinks" and "japs".

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:05 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixella 34
Dae-su Oh talks too much.

Probably Chucky
Or Gremlins

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 08:36 PM
sixella 34 is currently offline Click here to Send sixella 34 a Private Message Find more posts by sixella 34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

smile PennyWise The Dancing clown

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:28 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RQTBallGirl

Chucky scared the crap out of me...I was staying the night with my best friend and she had one of those dolls...it was staring at us from a high shelf...That damn doll ended up sleeping in a bathtub a wing away from her bedroom...

And Nightmare on Elmstreet...I don't know anyone who was not scared of that. I am excited to take my child to see the remake and see if it scares her the way the original scared me!

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle; But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:11 AM
RQTBallGirl is currently offline Click here to Send RQTBallGirl a Private Message Find more posts by RQTBallGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydergirl
Individual

I can't remember what movie it was I was only 6 wwhen I watched it but my stupid babysitter was watching it and he didn't want to turn it off even though he wasn't supposed to be watching me but all I think it was called poltergeist or something but I remember heads falling from an oven and people screaming and I remember crying and running to my room.
That terrified the crap out of me. I had nightmares about it for about a year and it sucks cause now I wanna know what the movie was but I cant find it.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 07:30 AM
spydergirl is currently offline Click here to Send spydergirl a Private Message Find more posts by spydergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Nightmare on Elm Street. Watched this at a sleepover party, of course I was the one right on the edge of the room next to the door(we all set our sleeping bags in a row along the room next to each other), was looking round the side the whole night after watching Nightmare on Elm Street...

Dito, it was "A Nightmare on Elm Street: Wes Craven's New Nightmare", it was the first ever horror film I watched and it was at a sleepover, I was still in Primary School so I guess i may have been 10 years old?

But I musto had to sleep with the light on for about a year afterwards, I was shit scared.

It may have been a few years later when I saw the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I too also thought it was so real, YOU felt like you were being chasewd through the woods. I actually couldnt walk home myself that night haha.

Nowadays, I LOVE horror films, I cant remember the last time i was scared by a flick.
I am in love with Freddy Kruger now and worship his movies, they are hilarious.

Discos - once upon time I was a little scaredy-cat smile

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 06:06 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperWarner

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
As a child, that movie scared the crap out of me.
....not really that scarry anymore though...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 11:38 PM
SuperWarner is currently offline Click here to Send SuperWarner a Private Message Find more posts by SuperWarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The intro to the Incredible Hulk 80's. Terrified me!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 04:43 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

aliens scared me.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 04:29 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

NOES scared the hell out of me as a kid. Ghostwatch too. But the one that really scared me as a child was Psycho 2 I saw it when I was about 6 and just couldn't sleep. Incidentally, I watched Ghostwatch a couple of years ago and it is quite poor but as a child I was terrified,

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 02:47 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

As a child it was The Witches (1990), not a movie you would consider to scare anyone but it freaked me out.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 05:44 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe Buck

I saw "Trilogy of Terror" when I was like 4 years old and I'll never forget that doll sticking the knife underneath the door. That freaked me out. The desire to kill so unsatiable. Anyway, it was inappropriate for a 4 year old, I guess.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:23 AM
Joe Buck is currently offline Click here to Send Joe Buck a Private Message Find more posts by Joe Buck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Return of the Living Dead; At 8 I was too young to understand the yumor, but old enough to read the disclaimer at the beginning that said everything in the movie was real.

Between that, the midget zombie, running zombies, and a half a zombie on a metal slab crying out for brains, tarman was gonna be my boogyman for a number of months to come. erm

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:54 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Also, there's an Amazing Stories episode where a guy kept seeing something that looked like Darkman in the mirror, and everytime he looked into a reflection the creature would get closer and closer to him. That FREAKED my little brain out when I was a child.... Had me not wanting to look into the mirror for ages..... in all honesty it's still kinda stuck with me. erm

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 08:00 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

The scene from the King Kong remake where the carnitics got Lumpy.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 10:15 PM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

As a kid the two horror movies that scarred my imagination were Poltergeist & The Amityvile Horror.

Poltergeist because it happened in a normal everyday suburban house & family.
I remember as a kid, late at night, I stare intently at the kitchen table utterly convinced that if I took my eyes off them, they'd start moving & piling on top of eachother.

The bit about Amityvile Horror that scared me the most was the room they discovered in the basement that was painted completely in red, supposedly where the killings were done.

It didn't help that my family had just moved to a new place that had an outhouse in the back. The previous tenents had painted the interior of the outhouse in red. I was 7 years old at the time...WHO THE HELL PAINTS AN OUTHOUSE RED?!!?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 03:52 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote