KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child

What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child
Started by: BigBadBundy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Water World. embarrasment

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 05:51 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

definitely Stephen King's IT, that clown always creeped me right the **** out

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 05:39 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General_Iroh
definitely Stephen King's IT, that clown always creeped me right the **** out

smokin' Totally agree dude,he still creeps me out now and I'm 25...Dead serious

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 09:26 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Originally posted by Ihategeogra
]Chucky....

I was always afraid of dolls coming to life & killing me, so when it was in the movies, I had another reason to fear.

Happy Dance

My grandfather and I watched a lot of horror movies when I was a kid, and the two that scared me the most were Child's Play, and Leprechaun. I don't know if it was because they were similar heights to me or what, but they scared the crap out of me. It didn't help that my cousin had dolls that were the same size as chucky sitting around.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 03:23 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
German

The movie that scared me the most as a kid was Trilogy of Terror. There was one story with a little native running around the house. I was watching it late at night while spending the night my grandparents. They had long before went to bed. They had a chihuaha that kept running around every time he heard a noise. I slept with my head under the covers all night.

I saw a disturbing movie years ago. All I remember is this family (I guess) of monsters were eating him alive like he was a fine delicassey. their mouth and noses kind of morphed into trunks and attached to the guy while another guy helad them down. While they were feeding off him with their faces attached another guy stuck his hand up the guys ass and it came through his mouth....while the guy was still alive. Disturbing. Anyone know the name of the movie? It's probably been out over 15 years.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 08:52 PM
German is currently offline Click here to Send German a Private Message Find more posts by German Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Recently it would have to be the grudge. But before that it would be aliens when I was 13.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 08:42 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

I remember the Exorcist and Poltergeist scaring me as child. The other ones I remember is Demons 1 or 2, the one where the face comes out of the tv. There is also Extro, the last scene in the movie where the woman finds the egg and it explodes in her face. Of course, I have to mention IT... I hate clowns because of that movie.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 07:06 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nhornby51743

Tongue

Originally posted by DarthLazious
I would have to say The Blob.

Glad someone said this one, I watched this when i was about 4 and it scared the shit outta me. I think it was because it could get you anywhere at any time, i always thought it was going to creep under my door and get me messed

Also NOES scared the shit out of me and my brother so bad that he put a jam sandwich in the VCR so we couldnt play the tape anymore

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 01:13 PM
nhornby51743 is currently offline Click here to Send nhornby51743 a Private Message Find more posts by nhornby51743 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Octo

Originally posted by jinzin
Also, there's an Amazing Stories episode where a guy kept seeing something that looked like Darkman in the mirror, and everytime he looked into a reflection the creature would get closer and closer to him. That FREAKED my little brain out when I was a child.... Had me not wanting to look into the mirror for ages..... in all honesty it's still kinda stuck with me. erm

That one got to me too.
The episode is called mirror mirror if you wanna check it out again, S1E19
I recently did...i still like the idea, disappointing ending though.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 05:45 PM
Octo is currently offline Click here to Send Octo a Private Message Find more posts by Octo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Octo
That one got to me too.
The episode is called mirror mirror if you wanna check it out again, S1E19
I recently did...i still like the idea, disappointing ending though.

Cool! Thanks for the info, I'll go check it out....

I'm a masochist that way.

Yeah, the ending wasn't fantastic, but the impending part was what always got me about that, not so much the results.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 08:25 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlishaWills
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Impediment on Apr 17th, 2011 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 07:40 AM
AlishaWills is currently offline Click here to Send AlishaWills a Private Message Find more posts by AlishaWills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MikeBrolly
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am crazy about horror movies from my child hood and i watched a movie name Night Breed, The Witch and Evil Dead 1 were the most scary movies of my child hood

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 03:29 PM
MikeBrolly is currently offline Click here to Send MikeBrolly a Private Message Find more posts by MikeBrolly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Salem"s Lot
The window scratching scene.
Horrifying

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 03:55 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

[QUOTE=13213593]Originally posted by German
[B]The movie that scared me the most as a kid was Trilogy of Terror. There was one story with a little native running around the house. I was watching it late at night while spending the night my grandparents. They had long before went to bed. They had a chihuaha that kept running around every time he heard a noise. I slept with my head under the covers all night.

This was second.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 03:57 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wood12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 12th, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 09:32 PM
wood12 is currently offline Click here to Send wood12 a Private Message Find more posts by wood12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Poltergeist did it for me as a kid.

To this day, the notion of random objects moving on their own still freaks me.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 05:29 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gossipexpress
Restricted

Account Restricted

halloween 2

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 07:03 PM
gossipexpress is currently offline Click here to Send gossipexpress a Private Message Find more posts by gossipexpress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrWetson12
Restricted

Account Restricted

In my early period of life i watched "Evil Dead" that was really scaring for me.
_________
Orange County Property Appraisal

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 06:42 PM
MrWetson12 is currently offline Click here to Send MrWetson12 a Private Message Find more posts by MrWetson12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teevieadikz
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I was a kid, I'll never forget when I watched “The Exorcist” which played by Linda Blair. Until now, every time I watch the exorcist my bristle is stood. It's a very great movie indeed!
thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 06:12 AM
teevieadikz is currently offline Click here to Send teevieadikz a Private Message Find more posts by teevieadikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerklowns13
Restricted

Account Restricted

i had 2, i walked in on wes caven's new nightmare when i was 4 (freddy is now my fav. movie killer) and carnival of souls, the weird dude tht was stalking the girl is f*#king creepy even to this day.

bmovies.com"the cinema wasteland"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 05:07 AM
killerklowns13 is currently offline Click here to Send killerklowns13 a Private Message Find more posts by killerklowns13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote