KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child

What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child
Started by: BigBadBundy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NeoGills
Restricted

Account Restricted

The movie which scared me all the time is the hunting! i can't forget it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 12:20 PM
NeoGills is currently offline Click here to Send NeoGills a Private Message Find more posts by NeoGills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerklowns13
Restricted

Account Restricted

this movie used to scare the hell out of me when i was a kid
http://bmovies.com/movie/carnival-souls

bmovies.com"the cinema wasteland"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 12:42 AM
killerklowns13 is currently offline Click here to Send killerklowns13 a Private Message Find more posts by killerklowns13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

Boogey Man

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 02:46 AM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

It" now it just makes me laugh.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 06:38 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The original Hulk. Terrified me.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 09:55 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

The show? Never knew there was a movie.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 05:05 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The Lou Farrigno Hulk had a few films. One with Thor and another with DareDevil. He freaked me out when I was a kid. The white eyes, the whole transformation process.
I was 2 or 3 during the shows run and it was huge. When I hit 4, my dad gave me a bunch of old British reprints of first issues of Marvel comic characters and Hulk was one of the featured strips. It was cool that this monster character I feared was actually a kind of anti-hero, a destructive force of nature that would cause collateral damage but never hurt anyone and would be there to fight much worse threats.

Last edited by the ninjak on Feb 11th, 2012 at 06:39 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 06:31 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

the old man from poltergeist

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 09:38 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester

Oh c'mon. He just looks like a sweet old man. stick out tongue

I've actually never seen Poltergeist, and I feel like I should cuz it's pretty famous.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 12:00 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

(please log in to view the image)

"God is in, His holy temple...." Agree.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 09:27 PM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Poltergeist - when the poltergeist is throbbing like an overweight slug on the counter, and then the guy's face starts bubbling and morphing and melting off. That scared the bejeezus out of me.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2012 10:07 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Whoa, sounds like I need to see this...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 03:55 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oh c'mon. He just looks like a sweet old man. stick out tongue

I've actually never seen Poltergeist, and I feel like I should cuz it's pretty famous.

U PL never seen it??? Woe, where have u been for the last 20 something years, under a rock?? Its been on tv as well.

well I've never been able to see starwars, everytime its on I leave the room or its almost done, I've only seen bits and pieces..
Watch it by 1.2.3.

Last edited by rudester on Mar 4th, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 10:24 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

U PL never seen it??? Woe, where have u been for the last 20 something years, under a rock?? Its been on tv as well.

I don't watch much TV. It's a name I've heard many times, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet. But I have it from Netflix now, so I'll probably watch it soon. wink

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 12:01 AM
Scarlet315

well not even as a kid but in my 20's every scene where the kid sees a ghost, or when one of them passes in front of the screen in sixth sense.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 05:08 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt.steve

In Pittsburgh on Saturday nights, we were treated to Chiller Theatre on our NBC channel. Chilly Billy (Bill Cardille) was the host and they would run a horror or sci-fi film each week. It ran just after Saturday Night Live.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 11:59 AM
Matt.steve is currently offline Click here to Send Matt.steve a Private Message Find more posts by Matt.steve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Whoa, sounds like I need to see this...

Dude as I stated earlier in this thread, Poltergeist (the movie) has haunted my darkest fears throughout my childhood.

You might think it's cheesy now...but imagine watching it for the 1st time when you were about 10 yrs old & knew nothing about the movie or what a "poltergeist" even meant.

F U SPEILBERG FOR RAPING MY CHILDHOOD cool

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 06:11 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut94
You don't say?

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Dude as I stated earlier in this thread, Poltergeist (the movie) has haunted my darkest fears throughout my childhood.

You might think it's cheesy now...but imagine watching it for the 1st time when you were about 10 yrs old & knew nothing about the movie or what a "poltergeist" even meant.

Lol I watched Poltergeist when I was 8. I could NOT sleep for weeks and had to barricade my closet. Also refused to sleep near the window xD

But yeah. Poltergeist scared the bejeebus out of me. Another movie that truly freaked me out was Ju-On The Grudge ._.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 11:40 PM
juggernaut94 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut94 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Oh yeah, for a 10 year old it would be pretty effin' scary. When that dude was looking at himself in the mirror, and well, you know... that really didn't seem like PG material to me. But yeah, I thought most of it was pretty cheesy. It was weird because it started out like it was going to be kind of a G-rated spectacle kind of film, but turned scary, particularly at the end. I'm not sure if I'll get around to seeing any of the sequels (how many are there?), but I'd suspect they'd be better.. less cheesy and more gross out scares? (kind of like all those corpses rising up from the ground at the end)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 03:49 PM
FtnHlsFox

Tongue

quote:
"Republicans think every day is the 4th of July, Liberals think every day is April 15th"
wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 07:03 PM
FtnHlsFox is currently offline Click here to Send FtnHlsFox a Private Message Find more posts by FtnHlsFox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote