KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dissidia Final Fantasy RP

Dissidia Final Fantasy RP
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dissidia Final Fantasy RP

Dissidia Final Fantasy -
In this RP heroes and villians are located in the Realm of Worlds. You can be any final fantasy hero or villian. You can even make your own. It will be cpuntless tournaments and stories. That will get better and better throughout the RP. THis will decide who will be on top. GOOD or EVIL. You Decide!

We are starting a tournament first. Here is the battles

Cloud vs. Zack
Tifa vs. Zexion
Reno vs Genesis
Axel vs. Riku

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:03 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud walks up to the board to see who he has to face first. His eyes widen.

Cloud: Zack!

Cloud thought Zack was dead. He was trying to hold back his feelings.

Cloud: THats not the real Zack.....Zack died. Im going to defeat this fake to prove it. Cloud walked into the wait room where all the contestants are.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riku: So this Axel guy was the one in Castle Oblivion. He smells like one of those nobodies. Hpmh. Ill defeat him just like I defeated those other foul smelling "nobodies"

Riku walked in the wait room for the announcer to start noticing a blond haired person. He looked at him and said nothing.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:08 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmericanSoldier

Zack walked up to the board to see who he was fighting first and his eyes widened.

Zack: Cloud!!!

This was not the way Zack wanted to tell Cloud the good news and how everything had happened.

Zack: Might as well try and find him to tell him how I'm still alive.

Zack walked around and finally saw Cloud and walked up and put his hand on Clouds shoulder.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:19 PM
AmericanSoldier is currently offline Click here to Send AmericanSoldier a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanSoldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reno grinned as he stared at the name on the board, "great... the one person as stronge as Sephiroth... I have to fight..." Reno walked into the wait room and leaned against the wall.

Axel didnt bother to look at the board, if they wanted him to fight they'd call his name. He walked into the wait room and started playing with his fire when he noticed the other redhead. wth?! he stole my look!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:57 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Genesis smiled and cracked his knuckles "Reno, the red headed turk, this will be most definantly fun" He smiled " and once i win i will get the true gift from the godess" He closed his book and grinned. 'How hard could it be to beat somone who hides in a chopper ?' he thought to himself

Zexion noticed Axel. 'o great hes here' "I warrant a hello to you Axel, who would think you would join such events" He crossed his arms waiting for a responce. He saw Genesis and standing around talking out loud for people to hear. 'did that guy stole my hair style !' Zexion thought to himself

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 07:14 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reno noticed Gensis and grinned, "there he goes talking aboout the godess out loud agian. " Reno turned to Gensis "hey if you keep talking like that out loud people are going to think your crazy, yo."

Axel turned to Zexion and smiled, "So your here too? did Marluxia send you here or are you just here to have fun?" Axel grinned his cocky grin, "anywho idc why ur here as long as it does pretain to me. But what i do care about is what you've been up to lately."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 03:17 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Genesis smirked " like i care what people think ? thoughts of people who are about to die dont mean anything now do they ?" He said smilling.

Zexion smirked "Marluxia i havent seen since i left castle Oblivion" Zexion took out his Lexicon " and dont think i forgot what you did either." Zexion said. "also i heard your a major hypacrite, helping Sora out like you did. What a waste, you took out traders then became one yourself." He said shaking his head.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 06:12 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reno rolled his eyes, "oookkkk"

Axel summoned some flame and grinned, "well you have to admit I only helped the nusciance because he was roxas, besides marluxia and larxene were so annoying, what a waste it was replacing soras memories with fake ones, it became boring." Axel yawned as he took out one of eternal flame and looked it over.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 07:27 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Zexion lol'd "im suprised Saix didnt kick your ass while he had the chance" Zexion's Lexicon glowed black as the pages started fluttering " i dont even know how some one like you could of even managed into the Organization. Now id put those little flames away before you get hurt" Zexion said in a confident voice

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 07:58 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel looked at Zexion out the corner of his eye, "you might wana save your energy for your own fight. your not even worth my time. What i did back then was for my own safety besides I'm not the one who took you out anyways. it was that Riku kid remeber? Don't take your anger out on me cause you got owned, atleast I went out by my own hand."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 08:12 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud snatched away from Zack.
"Your not the real Zack and I will beat you."
Cloud thought he really did look like Zack. His uniform, the scar.......and the Buster sword? How did he get that Cloud wondered."Just wait FAKE! When Me and you get a chance to fight. You would have wished you didnt come........"
Cloud walked over to Genesis." I have 5 words for you. DONT GET IN MY WAY!"
Announcer Cloud and Zack to Arena 1, Tifa and Zexion Arena 2, Reno and Genesis Arena 3, Axel and Riku Arena 4. We will begin in a moment!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riku was suprised to see Zexion. "Didnt I........I mean my replica kill you?! No problem Ill just kill you if I get the chance." Riku walked into Arena 4.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 10:07 PM
AmericanSoldier

Zack was surprised at Clouds actions.

Zack: So thats how you repay me for saving your life!

Zack said as he looked at Cloud

Zack: I remember everything Cloud maybe you are just like him.

Zack said meaning him as in sephiroth

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 10:25 PM
AmericanSoldier is currently offline Click here to Send AmericanSoldier a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanSoldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazekage Gaara
Axel looked at Zexion out the corner of his eye, "you might wana save your energy for your own fight. your not even worth my time. What i did back then was for my own safety besides I'm not the one who took you out anyways. it was that Riku kid remeber? Don't take your anger out on me cause you got owned, atleast I went out by my own hand."
Zexion laughed " O you mean being retarded and taking your own life for a teenager ? o ya good job, and you let Riku take me out after i was weakend. You would have died to if i did the same thing." Zexion smirked and closed his book then walked away " TRY not to kill your self in the finals so i can kick your ass" Zexion walked to his arena and saw Riku. His smile went to a frown 'no worries, im at full strength now.'

~~~~><(((((((0>

Genesis laughed " So now you decide to get tuff. Little to late fool" Genesis heard the announcment "ah finally a good battle ahead" He smiled holding his book. 'My rapier will tear threw that turk like a turkey !'

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 11:10 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud stared at Zack for a moment."Im nothing like Sephiroth!! You....I mean the REAL Zack was my counselor. I am his living legacy..................Then prove to me you are the real Zack in the arena." Cloud walked into the arena and was suprised to see what looked like Nibleheim. He didnt let it affect him. He didnt know what to think. He saw Zack die, so how could he be back. Only one real way to find out.
Riku walked in the arena and gasped. It was Destiny Islands. He saw Tidus, Wakka and Selphie. He walked over to them but they faded away.
(unknown): Riku!
Riku turned iand saw Sora. Riku thought this couldnt be real. "Lets focus on the fight"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 11:59 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reno walked inot his arena and donned his electro-mag rod. im alot stronger than i used to be, ill show zack, cloud, and gensis! dont underestimate me!

Axel shook his head as Zexion walked away. poor guy, i wouldve saved him but i couldnt risk my feelings, wait what am I saying i have no feeling ha! He strode over to his arena summoning eternal flame along the way. He then realized his opponet was Riku. to atone my sins i will take revenge for Zexion on this kid! then Ill fight zexion and show him I'm not the axel i used to be!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 12:45 AM
AmericanSoldier

Zack followed Cloud into the arena and looked around it was Nibleheim.

Zack: So are you saying if I lose I'm a fake Cloud? No here I am thinking you would be proud to see me alive. Looks like things have changed.

Zack said as he got ready for the fight

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 12:52 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Zexion looked around " who the is Tifa and where is she ? " Zexion looked all around " Dont even tell me i get a no show" He thought for a moment. 'but then ill be one step closer to Axel' He smiled. "So whats the policy on people that are late ?" He said to the announcer

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 01:00 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The announcer turns to Zexion."If your opponent doesnt show up by the time I tell the contestants to start she will be disqualified.Im counting down everyone get ready!
-3!"
Cloud readied his Buster Sword focused on Zack."I will give you a minute to prove to me your the real Zack, and if you dont your done!"Cloud said growing hot with anger.
"Hey you,redhead! Your one of those "nobodies" arent you. You were ummmmm.......... Roxas' friend. Ill beat you just the smae....With the darkness!"
Rikus right hand was covered in black aura as the Soul Eater appeared. He got in his fighting stance.
"Hurry up announcer!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 03:16 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reno tapped his electro=mag rod on his shoulder and grinned, 'i'm soooo ready"

Axel twirled eternal flames in his hands and grinned, "we'll see about that, it's about time i atoned my sins and took you out infront of those who trusted me."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 03:28 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Announcer:
-2!
Riku grinned. "You could never take me out! I exist in the twilight realm. You have no chance. If Sora could beat you twice, then I can beat you....no doubt.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 05:19 PM