KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dissidia Final Fantasy RP

Dissidia Final Fantasy RP
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel grinned, "matter of factly sora never took me out i took myself out idiot..."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 06:43 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Genisis yawned and pulled out his rapier. "this will be too quick" Genesis gave a evil glare at Reno (( sorry guys but i got work all day after this post and i dont wanna hold anyone up so Kazekage you can control only Genesis. If you make him loose thats fine but make a good fight ok smile !))

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 06:44 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riku laughed. "Even more pathetic you ran?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcer:-1!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 10:20 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((ill take control of tifa until badgal posts))

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 10:20 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
Riku laughed. "Even more pathetic you ran?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcer:-1!
"You think your somthing special but you were worthless of a friend to Sora and Kairi. What kind of sad person ditches there friends for power. Sounds like a idiot if you ask me, you still dont have it " He laughed and waited for his fight. "still no Tifa, great"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 11:08 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reno grinned, "im not as weak as i used to be Gensis"

Axels grin widend "YOULL SEE JUST HOW STRONGE I AM!"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 11:19 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmericanSoldier

Zack readies himself for the fight to start and stars into Clouds eyes.

Zack: Lets see how strong you've become.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 11:53 PM
AmericanSoldier is currently offline Click here to Send AmericanSoldier a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanSoldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Genesis laughed " we will see who will come on top !" He swung his rapier into position" when ever they say go its ganna be over !" He smiled looking at Reno's face trying to read his thoughts threw expression

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 07:50 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

reno kept his face blank and shifted into a stance extending his electro-mag rod. "we'll see about that..."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 06:52 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud clenched his teeth."You will lose."
Riku laughed."Then well have to see huh........redhead.
Tifa ran in the waiting room and into the arena where she saw someone holding a book. "Are you my opponent? Get out. Sorry im late though. Just finished training in Nibleheim." Tifa got into her fighting stance.
Announcer- FIGHT!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:34 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel dissapeared into the shadows of the arena where he appeared behind Riku and grinned. "come on ill let you get first hit kid."

Reno jumped back and shoved his elecro-mag rod into the ground. "lightning!" the whole floor now had electricity dancing along it.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 03:20 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Genesis smirked and jumped in the air. Enough air time for his wing to come out and flutter above. "Fire" He casted a fire ball raging towards Reno. 'dont let me down i need a good fight' His eyes glowed with a evil hate.
~~~~~~~

Zexion couldnt help but smile "well at least you didnt leave me hanging now did you !" He summoned a few heartless to attack her. 'take it nice and slow until she makes the better move' Zexion was prepared to move as soon as she made a move

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 07:09 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reno did a dodge roll before pulling the stun baton apart. He slammed them together, "sonic boom!!!"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 07:28 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud ran at Zack and swung his big sword at him.
Riku jumped a few feet from Axel."Dont have to tell me" Riku's hand grew dark and he used Dark firaga and shot it at Axel.
Tifa demolished the heartless with one blow to the ground."What were those weak fiends?" Tifa then ran at Zexion full speed.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 07:39 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel grinned as he caught the dark flame, "come on now you have to do better than that!" flames started to crawl up Axels right arm as he grinned.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 08:38 PM
AmericanSoldier

Zack swung his sword and blocked Clouds attack, then he dropped to the ground to try and sweep Cloud off his feet

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 09:42 PM
AmericanSoldier is currently offline Click here to Send AmericanSoldier a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanSoldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud quickly jumped and landed on Zacks sword and crystals formed around his hand."BLIZZARD" Cloud aimed right for Zacks face.
Riku gritted his teeth."This is just the start"Riku stood there waiting for Axel to make his move hoping his plan would work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:01 PM
AmericanSoldier

Zack moved his sword up to his face as his sword became covered in ice.

Zack: Nice move but it didn't work.

Zack said as he got up and dashed forward at cloud and swung his sword

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:08 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud ran foward at Zack full speed, but just a second before impact he turned a full 360 behind Zack and dug his sword in the ground."Gotcha!"Cloud aura around him appeared visible as he rush Zack with close combat.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:16 PM
AmericanSoldier

Zacks eyes widened as Cloud ended up behind him. Zack hit the ground and did a back flip so he faced Cloud and braced himself for the attack.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:43 PM