KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » I Am Megatron!

I Am Megatron!
Started by: lordmegatron1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I think Unicron is looking for you Megatron

its time for that upgrade.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 12:43 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Everyone's been there and done that but I'm back aren't I. Soon enough the human will have his chance to become the first human to be metamorphosized into a Decepticon. I've already designed his form, and it's twice as tall as Devastator, has more than 12 vehicle forms, and he is twice a powerful as the fallen, myself, Optimus Prime, Jetfire, and Devastator combined. YOUR WORLD WILL FINNALY BE OURS!!

That's nice, I Magneto still wtfpwns you and your friends.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 04:57 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I don't think Magneto an take and/or stop a protomic cannon shot fron 5.000 meters away so @#$* you.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:34 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I just owned you Magneto. BOO-YA!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 11:26 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

LMFAO lord megatron any comments on Prime always kicking your ass?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:36 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I've got several you bastard. But to keep this from running a mile long I'll start with the first:
1.Prime doesn't deserve to be on Cybertron. He should be here protecting this pitiful world from yourselves. That is or was his first priority, but look now I'm here plotting an everlasting plan to dominate this mud ball. And if anyone should reach the center of this galaxy, tell Prime that he can rot in hell.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:08 AM
Squirrel Fart

Too bad for you that Prime always wins......no matter how hard you try Megafail. Do they have robot Psychotherapy for you Decepticons?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:10 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

quote:
I'm here plotting an everlasting plan to dominate this mud ball

which is going great so far I'd say if you have nothing better to do than post here.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:00 AM
Hybris is currently offline Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I looked in this thread for I was curious.

I am amused.

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:08 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I hope you find it to your likeness for soon the Plan willbe complete. And to think, all the symbiotes and I had to do was throw the soul of the human down the spinal cord we made into an elevator shaft. His soul blocked the only way to true power. Now that its influence is fading, WE WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 10:17 PM
Blinky
Android First Class

GO LORDMEGATRON! GO!

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:07 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

WWE WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:02 PM
super pr*xy

can you smell what the rock is cooking?!?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 01:42 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

My bad, the damn keyboard was on the fritz again. I meant WE will reign supreme. Good Eye. I could use someone like you. Join us super pr*xy, join us.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 02:50 AM
Squirrel Fart

My bad, the damn keyboard was on the fritz again. I meant WWE will reign supreme.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 04:52 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Why the hell are you doing that, @$$hole?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:21 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Woah Megatron swore i never seen that happen in the cartoon

or in Lordmegatron1's case the archives.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

@#!# you kazenji. When I'm pissed off I dominate using english cursing. I used to curse in Cybertronian. Goddamn funny to me considering that no one could understand me.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 12:19 AM
Squirrel Fart

When I'm pissed off I dominate using english cursing. I used to curse in WWE. Goddamn funny to me considering that no one could understand me.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 15th, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 12:33 AM
Squirrel Fart

Megatron, I didnt know you were on Family Guy. Did Bay fire you or something? maybe this is a job in between movies?

Dude, you are also doing cereal commercials now? lame...

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 15th, 2010 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:06 AM