KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » I Am Megatron!

I Am Megatron!
Started by: lordmegatron1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blinky
Android First Class

Megatron sold out? What a piece of shit.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:40 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Starscream is the true leader and not a whiney sell out like Megatron.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 03:51 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akmml
Optimus The Best.........

i love Optimus Prime

All Blockbuster Movies In HD Waiting For You To Watch Click Here http://streamsite.co.cc

Old Post Mar 19th, 2010 05:25 PM
akmml is currently offline Click here to Send akmml a Private Message Find more posts by akmml Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Starscream is the true leader and not a whiney sell out like Megatron.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:49 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

If Starscream were a true leader, he would've known what to do in the case of a fallen comrade. Besides, he wouldn't know what to do in the case of a disheveled proton accelerator even if you shoved it up his ass. I do of course.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 11:52 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

I heard that Starscream gave it to you in yer free-hole.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 02:54 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Megatron needs to go to doctor Unicron for a better brain.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 04:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by lordmegatron1
If Starscream were a true leader in the WWE, he would've known what to do in the case of a Summerslam match. Besides, he wouldn't know what to do in the case of a Hell in the Cell match even if you shoved it up his ass. I do of course.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 01:08 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Living inside of a human with psychotic Symbiotes can really do a number on a Cybertronians mind. I renew it every 52 min. 17 sec.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 04:01 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Meh... Megatron got owned by every other major villain there is anyway... Even his own soldiers capped his ass a few times (Points to Shockwave and Starscream) Too bad he didn't have the nuts to deactivate them untin AFTER Unicron basically turned him into the more awsome Galvatron, who, as his first act, disintegrated the treachery that is Starscream, And crushed his crown, since galvy desn't need one, he is so cool he has a crown built into his design.

Wha'cha'gonna'do!

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 09:10 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gojira

Someone should challenge Megatron for leader of the Decepticons.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 05:47 PM
Gojira is currently offline Click here to Send Gojira a Private Message Find more posts by Gojira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gojira

Megatron, I Gojira challenge you to a duel! Meet me in Tokyo in 3 days and if you do not show up I will be crowned leader of the Decepticons!

Last edited by Gojira on Mar 29th, 2010 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 06:10 PM
Gojira is currently offline Click here to Send Gojira a Private Message Find more posts by Gojira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I beleive this pic should sum up this thread nicely...

Attachment: b2f9a2c83e0e7a1c7ccc4f206be92f0de0f59f59.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:12 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Actually I still am in the original Galvatron suit. The noitrogen/oxygen mix in your air is messin' wit my circuitry. I need some rest. It seems like the human has made his choice of who is going to be ressurected from his body. The answer:
HOLY S.H.I.T IT'S CARNAGE!

(back ground): HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! EAT IT ASSHOLES, I WIN!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
(cough hack sneeze)

Last edited by lordmegatron1 on Apr 9th, 2010 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 03:13 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Just joined twitter as terribetoxin. Now I'm hunting Facebook.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 02:12 PM
Squirrel Fart

Optimus >>>>>>>>>>> You.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 04:07 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Originally posted by The Nuul
Optimus >>>>>>>>>>> You.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: You are the bastard son of a *****, you Nuuli-ninny *******!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 09:04 AM
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

i am optimus prime and fagatron uhhh i mean megatron me and you have got some catching up to do....with my ion blaster. hes missed you...AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND KICK ASS

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 01:32 PM
InfernoJG95 is currently offline Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Kiss my ass.

"What are you doin now megatron?"
"Nothing Galvatron, just arguing with a dumbass human thinking he's optimus prime to piss me off again."
"Oh, then wake me up when he actually does kick your ass. I've got a new invention I've got to test and Toxin's too intoxicated to be a guinea pig."

"No I'm ****in' not!! Wait. How'd I get up here?"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:50 PM
Squirrel Fart

Megabumb, I missed you buddy!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:51 PM