KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » What if Raiders of the Lost Ark was a 50's movie

What if Raiders of the Lost Ark was a 50's movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Hmmmmmmmmmm now that you've mentioned it, that pillow placement WAS a hideous misconceptualisation. I have moved it the 30 degrees you have specified, and also added an extra CD to the 2nd rack on the right of the keyboard.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 08:43 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That sure was essential for the sound, but it adds rather personal touch. Ya know... I kinda like that.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:58 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes it definitely adds that air of "extra CD being in a rack" warmth.
It adds a little of that which kinda warmth has been missing since digital music.

How ironic that CD is what restored it.... wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:36 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But it took a genius like you to find the way...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 08:01 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

If so, 'twas accidental genius.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:29 PM
queeq
Chaos

Don't sell yourself short.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 06:25 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Im working on introducing a Trilby hat at 1.82 meters west of the Bass, both to see what effects that will have on the upper midrange harmonics, and also to obliquely reference the early Trilby relative-placement experiments of the late 60s. I shall post the work when it is done.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 10:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

What's a trilby hat?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:42 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:46 PM
queeq
Chaos

OMG... you're not actually gonna use THAT???? I hope you have the right laser guided placement equipment or your sound will be ruined forever!!!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 09:24 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I thought your'd appreciate the level of danger and the precision required for such an attempt. Im going for it today. If I no longer post:

A) It didnt work and I was killed by an angry member of the mic placement community

B) I worked and I was accidentally killed with love by several over enthuastic members of the mic placement community

C) Murdered in surprise attack from the under represented Trilby hat experiment committee.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 11:33 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

(please log in to view the image)

It is done.
It didnt quite have the same effect on the upper mid harmonics that I had expected though....its effect was...... quite different altogether.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 9th, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 11:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

Uh-oh... how long are you gonna leave it there???

*makes calculations*

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 09:52 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

4 moons.

(And one passed last night.)

I record tonight, with it in place.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 08:30 AM
queeq
Chaos

I strongly advise a maximum of two moons... it gets unstable after that.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I was observe that guideline...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 06:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

You better... you'll regret it if you don't. And then who do I complain to about Indy IV, V. VI and VII?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 09:38 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Spielberg...!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 10:10 PM
queeq
Chaos

But he doesn't listen...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 09:01 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Heh that must be assumed to be true...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 11:15 AM