KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Toy Story 1 & 2 Double Feature 3D

Toy Story 1 & 2 Double Feature 3D
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Toy Story 1 & 2 Double Feature 3D

Just found out Pixar is going to be releasing Toy Story 1 & 2 as a double feature in 3D. It's crazy that the film that started it all for Pixar is almost 15 years old. I'll probably check this one out since you getting 2 excellent movies for the price of one. And after seeing Up in 3D, it sold me on the technology, the picture was incredible looking. What do you all think about the double release?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 12:57 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I love it and will try to see it. I've been waiting for 2 years to rewatch them and what better way than in 3D at the local cinema.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:18 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I saw it. Not sure what to think though. The film is obviously not made for 3-D. So there aren't that many moments where something jumps out at you like I'd imagine there is in My Bloody Valentine 3-D. But the characters do stick out like there in front of you. There's nothing wrong with the films and they look better than ever. But I left dissapointed. I though I'd be blown away by the 3-D. Instead I thought "Decent".

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 01:29 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I liked it b/c it wasn't gimmicky 3D where they would make stuff jump out... just for 3D sake. It was done in a more subtle way, where they were just trying to improve the overall picture.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 03:59 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by edwinian
I liked it b/c it wasn't gimmicky 3D where they would make stuff jump out... just for 3D sake. It was done in a more subtle way, where they were just trying to improve the overall picture.

Making stuff jump out at you would require that they remake the movie itself.

I enjoyed the double feature. The 3D made the alien scene in the first one much better, getting a better depth of how many of them there were in there.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 03:32 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I am guessing this thread is old but whatever.I had not yet seen them in 3d but I am hoping that one point to be able too.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:22 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sjohn123

Well i didn't seen yet this movie in 3D, But i am looking for to see this movie soon as possible,because 3D movie experience is always nice for me.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 06:17 AM
sjohn123 is currently offline Click here to Send sjohn123 a Private Message Find more posts by sjohn123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote