KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » KMC OFFICIAL SIGNATURE CONTEST - Dicussion Thread

KMC OFFICIAL SIGNATURE CONTEST - Dicussion Thread
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BakaXero
hmm... didn't really happen last time. erm
It feels like this place was place a fad for many. Then it slowly died down. I still blame Barker.

KMC needs another good trilogy to come out and have people flooding back with talks about some it and inadvertently get drawn to the forum life.

I thought Half-Blood Prince coming to theaters would do the trick.

I guess not.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:01 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You know what's awesome about this? It could totally revive the signature forum lol.

Reign yourself in there, home slice. Barker's involved.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 10:57 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Lol at Barker

Do we need to include an avatar when we enter? I noticed both entries so far have one, just asking.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:06 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Not that I'm aware of confused
I'm Judging and i have no idea what's going on.
I must be the greatest Judge ever!!
What's the theme again?
I know it must have been mentioned like a hundred times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:23 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Barker
Lol at Barker

Do we need to include an avatar when we enter? I noticed both entries so far have one, just asking.

Nope, avatar is not needed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Barker
Lol at Barker

i just put avvy in cause i like my sig and avvy to match.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:44 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i just randomly followed suit.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:04 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

I'm thinking about entering but i don't know in which category

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:45 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Hmm... If no one post in the advance category soon, We might not need it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 05:52 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by BakaXero
Hmm... If no one post in the advance category soon, We might not need it.

Yeah. I was planning on entering, but I don't really want to win a category with no competition. Of course, I need to dust off my skills to look better than the "beginner" entries, which isn't a given because they're actually quite good.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 01:55 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, there's also still a fair amount of time left until the deadline, anyway. Chances are likely that there'll be a bunch of entries towards the end of the contest stick out tongue

I am quite impressed by the entries so far, that's for sure, though. People should have a bit more confidence in their skills, since I believe everyone that entered so far was commenting on how their stuff wasn't very good before stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 02:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I still think it's not very good, haha. I'm rusty, I need to get back to making sigs again.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 03:15 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Major Valerian
I still think it's not very good, haha. I'm rusty, I need to get back to making sigs again.

The one you're wearing would be in advanced, imo.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 03:31 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, which I did, what, nine months ago?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:32 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

So you're like Advanced Advanced by now.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 08:19 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

no u

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 09:11 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Can we as judges move people to another category if we see fit?
Cause i feel like moving a few

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 02:21 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i don't think the point of the two categories was so that skilled sig makers could put their stuff in beginner and crush all competition. *cough* scythe, major valerian *cough*

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 09:00 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I don't begrudge anyone their entry level. But it's bound to be too subjective for some peoples' tastes. With apologies to beginners of every sort, I always preferred everyone competing on the same playing field. It gives the newer members something to shoot for, and an opportunity to see how far they can push their skill compared to "advanced" members, the gap between which will be smaller than ever before because of some of the entries so far.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 11:33 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

If nobody enters advanced I am changing my entry.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:34 AM