KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread

Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

(Whoops, looks like everything is in cyrodiil, Ill get there now) Ed was doing his duties, cooking some rat meat and cutting kresh leaves for a salad, when he was bonked over the head with a club and knocked utterly unconcious. He woke up looking out at a vast desert. He looked up and saw the night sky. He tried to stand but realized he was tied down with rope. He fiddled around for his dagger but to no avail. Then he heard a thud and saw his dagger land about five feet in front of him, the point buried in the sand and the handle sticking straight up. The dagger vibrated as if it had been thrown
"Don't waste your time trying to escape you filthy rat." He heard a dunmer voice say as three figures walked out from behind a rock about 20 feet away. Two of the shadows had arrows drawn on bow strings pointing straight at Ed. The other was wearing a cape and a crown: the king.
"No one spies on me. NO ONE!" King hlaalu yelled. His gritty voice hurt Ed's sensitive ears.
"Can't we talk about this." Ed tried to reason.
"Shut up!" the king yelled. Ed shutted up.
"Who were you working for you disgusting worm" said the king smugly
"Your mother n'wah!" Ed responded and tried to pull free once again.
"Barenziah eh? i could have guessed. I will have her killed immediately." The king said and began plotting.
"No, it was a joke. I was just insulting your mother. And, what?!!! you would kill your own mother. Your disgusting!!!"
"Don't judge me. No matter, you die now!" He signalled his archers and they both fired. Ed closed his eyes. The arrows glanced off of both sides and cut him free from the rope. Everyone at the scene was astonished including Ed.
"Well, that was lucky" Ed muttered gapejawed.
Ed regrouped quickly though and took advantage of his chance to escape. He grabbed his dagger and dashed the other way away from the archers and the king.
"Get him!" he heard the king yell at his men and he heard "thwip thwip" as arrows landed very close to his heels.
Ed climbed over a great mountain and found his way in to the country side of eastern cyrodiil. (the nibenese basin to be presice! stick out tongue) he sighed from relief and set up a campfire. He was new here, but perhaps he could find a connection in the theives guild. He had heard that the legendary gray fox lived in cyrodiil. As a rule he despised Imperials, but, seeing as he was no longer welcome back in morrowind, he would just have to make do.

I got everything!

Last edited by Grate the Vraya on Oct 22nd, 2009 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:35 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
((Wait, I thought we were going to Anvil... did I miss something? confused ))

Lucian casually waved his hand, causing the Xivilai, which had been shadowing and protecting them the entire time to dissipate back into oblivion.

dunbarrow's cove is directly underneath the anvil castle))

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:38 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Lucky Ed woke up. Night was at an end and his fire was extinguished. He got up and packed his stuff. Today he would start mapping out this brand new land. He had heard stories of the Imperial City which he knew was near the center of the province but he did not know of any other cities in the entire nation. Using the sun as a guide, Ed went due west in search of civilization. He saw that people were much more active in cyrodiil than they were in Morrowind. He met a well dressed dunmer man on the road and was surprised to hear a clean smooth nearly altmeri voice. He was used to the dunmer all speaking in guttural growls. Perhaps it was because these dunmer weren't born with ash in their throats. No matter. Ed used his wit and jokes to befriend the man, and they had a few drinks together. Then, Ed realized that he must be on his way. The city life and the original hq of the thieves guild called to him. He asked the dark elf to point him in the direction of the imperial city. The dunmer gave him reasonable directions and ed continued on his way.

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 04:09 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
dunbarrow's cove is directly underneath the anvil castle))

((I saw where you said we had arrived at Bravil and got confused. It's been several years since I played this game))

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 08:01 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i said bravil? oh my bad then~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 08:17 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote