KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread

Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Lucian looked indignantly at the Argonian, through the eye-holes in his black helmet. Removing his knife, he said,"Move aside Argonian, and do not waste my time with this 'brotherhood' nonsence or you shall be my next victim." his voice reverberated through his helmet, giving it an eery echoing quality.

"Then I guesss you do not acccept? That iss... unfortunate. Ssadly, the Night Mother will not allow freelanccers. Now, either acccept my offer, or you will die..."

Shii-Dai snapped his scaly fingers, murmuring a spell. His body disappeard, leaving only a slight shimmer in the air. As he did this, he slowly stepped backwards, taking out his bow. With an arrow notched, he aimed, and fired. The arrow whizzed through the air and thudded into the tree to Lucian's right.

"That wasss a warning! Unlesss you ceasse to be an asssasssin, you will ceassse to exissst!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:09 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

"That's an impressive skill you have there," Lucian said, "However, it is quite futile." he said tapping his helmet. "Enchanted by a Daedric priest, it gives me 2 abilities that Imperials rarely have, the important one now being that I can sence the location of anyone under Chamelion and Invisibility spells." Before the Argonian had a chance to respond, Lucian was directly infront of him, holding the collar of his black robes. "I have a message for your 'Night Mother'" He leaned in close to the Argonian's ear. "I will never join your band of fools." He said before bashing the Argonian's head against a tree, knocking him unconcious.

-------------

About an hour later, Lucian reached the Imperial city, and began to tred his way his client's house.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 02:50 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rau laughed loudly while giving one attacker a good kick to the stomach. She placed the hook behind his head and drug it over the soft flesh of his neck. She smiled, satisfied with his sputtering cries of pain as he died. Casting a glance over her shoulder, she called to Alek. "Finish up. We need to get out of here."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 01:20 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i think it's safe to spend the night" alek joked as he kicked the flast guy down and stabbed through his face.
"come on we need to get hidden" magnus told them walking to the door as he wiped off his sword and sheathed it.
"i knoww just the place, although they might not be pleased with the company" alek told the two and sheathed his catana

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 01:28 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rauva glanced up, a blood stained cloth running over her hook blades. "Whats that suppose to mean?" She stepped over each body, moving swiftly to keep up with the men.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:57 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"it means they might kills us, but...i'm sure that won't happen" alek reeplied and held the door open for her
"ladies first"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:14 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She grinned and pushed him out before her. "Then what are you waiting on me for?"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:16 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i told you before i was dressed like that for a mission" alek groaned and shut the door behind her.
inside the tavern the bartender stood behind the bar looking at the mess he now had to deal with "thats it, i'm selling the place this is the fourth time this week!"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:28 PM
DangerousBeauty

buahahha! poor guy.)

She laughed and glanced back at Magnus. "Does he ever talk?" She asked Alek.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:31 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"he's awkward around girls, hole celabacy thing you know" alek replied sounding serious, magnus stopped, and swung his staff back hitting alek on the head.
"i'm just thinking at the moment, something alek needs me to do" he told Rauva

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:36 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rauva chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. That looked like it hurt. "I see." She wanted to say something, but it would probably be best that they remained silent and aware of their surroundings.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:39 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alek pulled out a map from his pocket
"we are here in the imperial city, and we need to get here to Cheydinhal" alek showed where they needed to go on the map
"it will be a day ride on horses if we cut throught the forest" alek told her, having taken the route many many times

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:11 PM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and pointed to the stables. "Just got a couple horses off of the last guys I had to kill. I have four in there including my own."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:16 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"good thing we only need three then, come on we need to leave now" magnus said as they neared the stable that was just outside the city walls

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:26 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rau nodded and pulled open the doors. Her horse looked up at her and nickered a greeting. She lead him out, followed by the other 3. "Ready?"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 07:16 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"always" alek spoke for both of them and he mounted the horse, which was unnaturally warm towards him, magnus also mounted the horse, (please correct me if i get the wording wrong for this stuff, i dont ride horses unlike you) alek snapped the rein and the horse took off down the long Imperial City bridge that crossed the surrounding body of water, magnus followed behind.
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:10 PM
DangerousBeauty

you're fine dear.))

Rau smiled and gave her horse a good kick, easily catching up to the other two. She had to smile. Racing out of a town like this reminded her of her last adventure along side Alek.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:14 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alek saw her smile and it struck him as odd
"what's got you so happy?" he asked as they crossed the bridge and passed the small inn and few houses outside the bridge

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:17 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rau smiled. "Remember the last time we had to leave a town in a hurry? That's why I'm smiling."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:26 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"oh yeah, the good old days..." alek trailed off it wasn't the fondest memory he also ended up in the most embarrassing cituations with her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:31 PM