KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread

Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Shii-Dai had not expected the Imperial to move that fast, or see where he was, but he was still ready. His vampiric mind had a faster decision making process than most humanoids, so by the time he had been knocked against the tree, he was perfectly balanced and leaped back at the moment his head struck it, creating the illusion that he had been knocked out.

He didn't care that Lucian had gotten away. He knew that one of his fellow Speakers would send their Silencer to take care of him. He got up and looked at his compass, trying to decide which sanctuary was closest. Cheydinhal had one, he knew, though he had only been there once. Murmuring another spell, this time a low strength Chameleon, he ran off toward Cheydinhal.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 01:06 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She grinned evily. "Have you told magnus of your adventures with me, my lady?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 01:12 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"no, we usually talk about my other jobs that make me look good, besides i've only known him 10 years" alek replied quietly so his friend couldn't hear

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:08 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rauva grinned and put her hand to her ear. "What? Speak up Alek! It's like you have a secret or something."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:20 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alek glared at her with a very unamused expression on his face
"nevermind, " alek told her as he started going off the dirt road and into the forest

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:54 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She chuckled softly and reined her horse in to follow.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 03:03 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~be back in like 20, gotta shower~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 03:04 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~forgot i didn't post~
alek took off at full speed, magnus did the same with same slight surprise and caught up with alek
"you sure you know where you are going?" magnus asked ducking a branch
"i've gone this route a thousand times," alek told him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 05:30 PM
DangerousBeauty

She silently, followed and made sure they wernt being followed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 06:23 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Lucian entered the tavern where he was supposed to meet his contractor. He saw the owner behind the counter, wiping out a dusty mug with a rag. He walked up to the bar and sat down. "Excuse me." he said to the owner, who turned, and stepped back at seeing Lucian's armor. "I don't want any trouble from your kind." the owner said. "I've had enough trouble today anyway."

"Relax." Lucian stated flatly. "I'm no daedric worshiper, just find the armor useful. I'm looking for someone, He'a a Bosmer, looks like some kind of ranger."

The owner leaned back. "What's it worth to ya?" Lucian conjured a fireball above his hand. "Your life sounds like a fair price."

"But I thought you said that..."
"I said I wasn't a daedra worshipper, I never said I had qualms about killing people."
"Fine, they left here a couple of hours ago, after some people tried to kill them. Said they were going to Cheydenhal, that's all I know, I swear."
"They?"
"Yes, the man you want and two others, a Dunmer and a Breton."
Lucian launched the fireball into the wall behind the bar keeper, setting the wall aflaim. "Much obliged." he said, leaving the bartender to douse the fire.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 06:42 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~lets go for the good ol'time skip ahead a day~
alek says the large wooden doors and massive stone walls of Cheydenhal and slowed his approach to a trot.
"here we are gents, Cheydenhal, my home, when i'm not under Anvil." alek said
"alek, i'd just like to let yu know, if i die in there because of you, i'm haunting you ass for the next 1500 years" magnus told him, not excited about the possible outcome

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 07:08 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rau shrugged and glanced at Magnus. "You should be use to it by now. Anyways, on we go!... You first Alek."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 07:14 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Having arrived outside Cheydinhal's walls, Shii-Dai took out a few climbing spikes. Jabbing them one after the other, he managed to reach the top. Crouching low in case of guards, he flipped over the inside edge and dropped silently to the top of the Abandoned House.

He dropped to the ground and walked to the front door. Expectedly, it was locked, but not very well. Taking out a lockpick, he fiddled around for a few moment before catching the tumblers. The door unlocked, he headed inside, then through a side door to the basement. Finding the tunnel in the wall, he walked down it and saw the door. It was beautifully illustrated with the hand of Sithis and scenes of the Night Mother and her children. A voice asked from the air:

"What is the color of night?"

He replied with the answer:

"Sanguine, my brother."

Seeming satisfied, the door swung open. Inside there were quite a few Dark Brothers and Sisters walking around, training, eating, and speaking to each other. An old High Elf, Arquen, presided over this Sanctuary, and it was her that he was going to see.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 07:31 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alek lead the trio to the stable outside the city gate and greeted the owners as he unmounted the horse, he walked out and stopped after he hopped over the wooden fence.
"from here on, you two stay behind me, wherever we go i go first, and sure as sithis don't ask any questions" alek told them with a serious tone in his voice. Arquen, may not like his visit this time, but as it currently stands she follows his orders.
he led the three into the city and around abit before coming to a old rundown abandonned house. he walked around the back to the well and pulled out a key that unlocked it.
"you are to never talk of this place, it doesn't exist" he told them before climbing down the well

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 09:25 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Shii-Dai proceeded slowly and majestically through the Sanctuary. Brothers and Sisters stared in awe as he passed.

My reputation proceeds me, I think...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 02:12 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alek came into the sanctuary through the well entrance, which was a smashed out well wall that led into the sanctuary. Magnus followed him down first. magnus looked around without moving.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 03:04 AM
DangerousBeauty

Rau nudged Magnus with her boot. "Scoot. I wanna get out of here as fast as possible. This place doesn't feel very welcoming."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 02:48 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"they might kill us, i doubt it is" magnus replied moving slightly from her nudging

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 02:56 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Alek led the two to the brotherhood living quarters, getting strong glares from other brothers aand sister, he greeted them as such as he passed, they seemed to assume they were new recruits or members they were unfamilar with. alek pushed open the heavy doors to the quarters and walked into the room and sat at the table gesturing the other tw to do the same. magnus took of his long robe/overcoat and placed it on the chair, underneath he was wearing an old pin-striped black blazer and a matching red shirt underneath, his pants were similar formal wear, but different and nowhere near as modern as the blazer and shirt.
"so what now miss" magnus asked, taking to rau's style of called him a girl

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 06:07 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rau snickered and sat down beside Alek. "Once he tells you the story, calling him that will make a lot more sense to you." She put her hand behind her head and leaned back in her chair.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 06:13 PM