KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread

Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well, i hired somebody for a job a little while ago, now he's coming to this building for payment, i'll see about hiring him, and i'm sure one brother here will sjoin us then, it's off to anvil for the first relic" alek replied with slight grimace, he scratched his chin.
"while we are there we can base up in dunbarrow's cove, i stay there frequently" alek said
"well lets hope your contract gets here quick, i'd rather not spend more time here" magnus commented

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 06:18 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Having told a Murdurer to go find Arquen, Shii-Dai examined the main room, taking in all of the sights. He noticed a wood elf he knew, Alek, enter through the well entrance, bringing two Dunmer with him. The Dunmer were unfamiliar, and if they are unfamiliar to Shii-Dai, they are not Brothers.

He was angry, but his face, of course, didn't show it. He walked at a normal pace over to their table, pulled up a chair, and sat down.

"Greetingss, Bossmer. I do not know your friendss, and if I do not know them, they are not part of our Brotherhood. Why did you bring them into this Ssanctuary? You know ass well ass I that only Dark Brotherss and Ssissters are allowed entry..."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 07:44 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She eyed the newcomer and left the talking to Alek.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 07:49 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~dunmer and breton~
"we needed a safe place to go, and i figured this was pretty much the safest, we are being hunted by Dwemer" alek told the argonian,

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 08:17 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rau couldn't take it anymore. She had to say it. With a VERY seriouse expression on her face, she lifted her hand and studied it. "Im not dark enough for this place?"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 09:04 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Staring unblinkingly into Rauva's eyes, Shii-Dai spoke instead to Alek.

"You have a funny friend, Brother. Yet I do not think sshe undersstandss that at my command, every Brother in thiss room will draw their bowss and sshoot you where you ssit. Unlesss, of coursse, you can convincce me to tell them not to. The Dwemer, you ssay? They have not been active for sseveral thoussand yearss. Why sshould I believe you?"

He snapped his fingers, and every Dark Brother and Sister drew an arrow to their bows, ready to fire.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 10:12 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"alek let me re-iterate what i told you earlier, i'm not dying here," magnus told alek with a serious tone in his voice, he picked up his staff from the table and the varla stone mounted on the top began to glow slightly. alek looked at the bows, seemingly unimpressed,
"i only have orders from Martin Septim to personally stop the dwemer invasion," alek said pulling a scroll out from his curria and set it down on the table infront of the argonian

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 11:12 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

He took the scroll and opened it, breaking the wax with his claw. After reading the entire thing, and taking note of the Emperor's signature at the bottom, he said:

"That iss very well, but I ssee of no reasson why you musst sstay here in thiss Ssanctuary. And, don't bother with that, you may take a few of uss out, but you'll be dead before you kill anyone of... importancce."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 11:41 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"you underestimate my friend's abilities, bad move, and please i've taken more men out dressed as a hooker before" alek stated, ofcourse after he said that he realised exactly what had been said.
"but as i've stated, the dwemer are more than content with restoring tamriel to their continent, the state they are at they will kill everybody if they have to, i've seen them, they had weapons i've never seen before, and i don't know where their realm of knowledge ends, so i went to the once place i know absolutely safe against them and their assasin's while i regroup" alek said, hopefully the almost assured destruction of the brotherhood will persaude them

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 11:56 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rau drew each and everyone of her weapons and laid them on the table. It was a sign of peace, and her way of having them ready if she needed them.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 02:42 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Lucian was amused. It had taken the beter part of the day to find where his client was, then discover the enterance, then the password, and all it cost him were the lives of 3 low-level brotherhood fools. Not to mention one of his best invisibility scrolls had to be used so he could sneak into the damned place. And now he was hidden in the darkest corner of the room, listening to him talk about Dwemer attacking Tamriel with the very argoinan who tried to enlist Lucian into this band of fools. He still had several seconds before the scroll's spell wore off. "So," he said, remaining invisible. "You're fighting Dwemer, eh?" He silently moved behind the Argonian "So, I figured you'd still be out cold. I am very impressed, Argonian." He swiftly and silently moved behind his client. "Imagine, a Brotherhood assassin hiring a freelance assassin to kill some woman in the forest, can noone else sence the irony?" His time was up, he became visible, though still slightly conceled in the darkness by his black armor. He made a nicely imposing sight to appera out of nowhere, and that theactricality was exactly how he liked to work in times like this. It served to keep people off guard, making them easier to manipulate."I think you owe me some money, bossmer."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:00 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"ah, bout time you got here, yes, bout that payment, here's the 600 gold," alek said shifting his attention away, he was indeed impressed with Lucien getting inside, and handed him the gold.
"now, how would you like to make even more by helping us out with our situation?" alek asked lucien almost forgetting about the argonian

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:09 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

(its actually spelled 'bosmer'. Shii-Dai says 'bossmer' because of his Argonian accent.)

"Impresssive, Luccian. But, I have known of your precensse ssince you walked up to the door. The door told me a non-Brother wass trying to usse the passsword, and when it desscribed you, I told it to let you in. Now then, you made a misstake, telling me what your helm can do..."

While Lucian was distracted, Arquen had been sneaking up behind him. She very slowly lowered her hands to the fastenings of his helm, and when Shii-Dai stopped talking, she ripped it off and threw it to a Brother across the room. As she did this, the Argonian jumped backwards over his chair and spoke a spell of Paralysis while touching Lucian. The man froze instantly, giving Arquen time to tie up his hands and remove his weapons.

"As you can ssee, we of the Brotherhood are no foolss."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 01:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"enough more is as stake here than our club house, these people clealy have no interest in what we do here, now join us, let us be, or kill us, but i highly suggest aainst the third option, because i'll make sure to take you down to, and then you'll also be responsible for the annilation of argonians, among other" alek told lucien getting slightly annoyed

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 04:22 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rau didn't react. She was waiting for a command from Alek. He was in charge here, so shed follow his orders. She wanted to jump up and kill them all, but she was willing to wait. Though, if someone was to make a threatening move towards her or Alek, shed cut them in half without a second thought.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:07 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~going home, i'll be back in a little bit, it's a 7-10 minute drive, but my parents might take a detour~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:17 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
(its actually spelled 'bosmer'. Shii-Dai says 'bossmer' because of his Argonian accent.)

"Impresssive, Luccian. But, I have known of your precensse ssince you walked up to the door. The door told me a non-Brother wass trying to usse the passsword, and when it desscribed you, I told it to let you in. Now then, you made a misstake, telling me what your helm can do..."

While Lucian was distracted, Arquen had been sneaking up behind him. She very slowly lowered her hands to the fastenings of his helm, and when Shii-Dai stopped talking, she ripped it off and threw it to a Brother across the room. As she did this, the Argonian jumped backwards over his chair and spoke a spell of Paralysis while touching Lucian. The man froze instantly, giving Arquen time to tie up his hands and remove his weapons.

"As you can ssee, we of the Brotherhood are no foolss."

((I was typing it on a DSi, I'm actually impressed I didn't mis-spell any more. stick out tongue))

Lucian focused a stream of fire into the bonds holding his wrists together. "Indeed, it seems I may have under-estimated you." He broke the rope holding his wrists together, and swiftly moved around the Argonian to the man now holding his helmet. In one swift motion, Lucian unsheathed his daedric longsword, and swiped it in an arc, severing the man's arm. The man dropped the helmet in shock, and Lucian stooped and picked it up. "Or not... Oh, and if anyone touches my helmet again, they will die before they know what happened." he said, sliding his helmet over his head again, and moving back next to Alek. "Now, about this other job you have..."

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Oct 1st, 2009 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:20 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well, you see i recently came across a dwemer city, still inhabitted and preparing to reclaim the top world as their own, i escaped, informed the emporer and he sent me on a geust to find ancient dwemer relics that will unlock their secrets and can be applied to destroy them...ofcourse easier said than done" alek explained, ignoring the acts of violence and keeping a calm mind

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:54 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

"Yea, I heard that. What about payment? A job like this does not come free." Lucian responded.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:57 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well for partaking in saving the kingdom there is going to be great rewards, and ofcourse aside from the relics we get to keep any loot we want, take it from me, i got a mansion in Bruma as proof of how much that stuff will make on the right markets" alek replied

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 08:14 PM