KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rumors

Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rumors
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rumors

This thread is for any rumors you might come across for the 4th pirates movie. One rumor being that Russel Brand might play Jack's brother look at this picture (please log in to view the image) Does he or does he not so could be Jack's brother? It's so amazing how much Russel looks like Jack Sparrow. It's like Jack Sparrow is real!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 08:50 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Whoa, cool!

Attachment: cool.gif
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:56 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^teehee smile

ahh Russell Brand! that looks awesome!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 12:57 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Totally.

(Awesome.)

Attachment: lauren lopez.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 04:00 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Yes very cool I found it on deviantart.com wait here's another one (please log in to view the image)

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 05:02 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 05:18 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!! I think it would be funny for Jack to encounter some1 as odd as him!!! lol...i think Johnny and Russell would kill it in a scene like that!! lol...im sure it would be ROTFLMAO worthy!!! laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 08:09 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Russel's got so many haters... I THINK HE'S FAB!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:44 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I would ROFLD.

Attachment: flop.gif
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:52 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Guys! We haven't officially welcomed PirateoftheOslo!

or have we and I missed it.. confused

anyway, Hi Pirateof.... I'm calling you Poto. or if you have another nickname you want us to use - you name's kinda long. stick out tongue Well, welcome to this small pocket of KMC called POTC Forums xD Hope you become a regular xD

As for russel brand - I dunno.. I've never seen him act and stuff, so I just... dunno..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:12 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Thanks so much big grin
It's just PirateofOslo btw smile You can call me Andrea if you want smile

I hope so too!! I thought it was about time to join a new POTC forum now that the title and date for the fourth one is official, I need someone to talk to it about, or I'll drive my friends nuts! My old forum was norwegian(I'm from Norway), and I can't even remeber what forum it was lol...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:16 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Ooh! Norway! Cool!

Attachment: cool.gif
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:18 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Oh cool - Norwegian. xD

So, poll: we have peeps from the US of A, someone from Australia, one from Philippines (me xD)... (and of course, someone from Norway. haha)

Andrea. that's shorter than pirateofoslo. I don't wanna call you Poo stick out tongue but yeah. Hi andrea, and welcome to here! feel free to go around and join the craziness. xD

Is Russell brand a good actor? or just not bad? if he's going to be in potc 4 and is gonna be jack's bro, he needs to totally step it up...

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Sep 25th, 2009 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:19 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

You killed me with the Poo thing....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:25 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ me too smile i just literally LOLed big grin

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:05 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I ROFLD.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:27 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

haha... i just sat here and thought you were stoopid XD

ILY!!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:38 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

OMG!!! Poo!! That made me laugh so hard. Please do NOT call me that smile Stick with Andrea smile

I think Russel Brand is great, you should see "Forgetting Sarah Marchall"! That's the only movie I've seen him in, I don't even know if he's done many others. But he's hilarious in it, for sure! And I think he'd do a good pirate, he's even weirder than Jack!(I mean that in a good way, I love Jack's weirdness)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 09:50 AM
PirateofOslo

^ I ment Marshall, lol

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 09:52 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

oh-hoh no stick out tongue he can't be weirder than Jack. Jack should be the only weird pirate. he's unique that way. jack's bro should be normal or something. maybe not even a pirate. need a twist.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:02 PM