KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rumors

Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rumors
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

It's actually Princess Peach....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 10:47 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Now you're ruining Princess Peach for me :'( She's not supposed to be scary! sad

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 10:16 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

She is when I play as her in Super Smash Bros Melee....

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 10:49 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Ooh I LOVE super smash big grinbig grin My fav game ever!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 03:07 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Do ya' have Brawl?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:11 PM
PirateofOslo

Yup big grin Well, my brother has it. I don't own any video games myself, but I've been playing with my brother since I was a little girl smile He's such a Nintendo junkie, he's got the 64, the Gamecube, the Wii and the DS.. And I borrow them all from time to time big grin Oh, and he has both Gameboy Color and Advanced.. Seriously, he could open a museum with all that stuff. "Nintendo through the ages.." I'm feeling imaginative smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:46 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL So do I! I've got all that except the Gameboys. Also a DSi. smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:16 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha reminds me of my brother. I love ssb! I'm partial to melee myself, but brawl is good too smile speaking of it's my brothers 21st birthday today big grin

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 08:16 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Happy Birthday, brother of person I talk to but don't actually know!

I love Melee too, but Brawl's got cool stuff. big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 08:26 PM
PirateofOslo

Happy brother's birthday! Actually it's my bestie's brother's birthday today too. But he's 20 smile AND it's MY brother's 20th birthday on monday. Yay for brothers! And super smash brothers! Teehee

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 10:49 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Yyaayyy!!! Haha nice bwa

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:55 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL Brothers and Super Smash Brothers! It's Brother month! LOL 'October: Month of spooks and frights'.... Brothers, anyone?

Attachment: cheshire.png
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:34 AM
womaninblack

Worried

well I heard somethink about the new cast that keira is out of the movie and they want to do new trilogy . the leading role is given to Christina Ilieva- a model turned actress Im not quite sure about Chris Pine I heard aomethink about him in the movie

Attachment: collage1.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 06:59 PM
womaninblack is currently offline Click here to Send womaninblack a Private Message Find more posts by womaninblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Hmm.... Interesting.

Attachment: contemplation.gif
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 01:00 AM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by womaninblack
well I heard somethink about the new cast that keira is out of the movie and they want to do new trilogy . the leading role is given to Christina Ilieva- a model turned actress Im not quite sure about Chris Pine I heard aomethink about him in the movie

Can I ask you where you found this information at?

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 02:35 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Of course you can ask. The question is: It there an answer?

Attachment: sacha baron cohen.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 07:26 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Of course you can ask. The question is: It there an answer?

LMAO! I hope so haha OMG this is way too funny!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:19 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Why, thank you. big grin

Attachment: evil grin.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 04:04 AM
siriuswriter

siriuswriter has conquered again!

i hold here the reason why pirates was dumped - or at least where jerry bruckhiemer scampered off to :

beloved video game "prince of persia" + jerry bruckhiemer + live action =

awesome

ETA : a test audience has now seen the film. words like 'spectacular' 'excitement' 'awesome' now out and circulating.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Nov 5th, 2009 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 07:00 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Cool. Video game movies are always awesome. big grin

Attachment: uniform.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 07:12 PM