KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rumors

Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Rumors
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 02:03 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Ohh that would be SO hardcore if you were an extra! You could maybe meet Johnny!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:45 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Haha yeah I'll let you guys know, they usually film at least half of it in SoCal so we'll see smile

Nah I probably wouldn't get to meet Johnny, us extras get in trouble if we talk to the celebs most of the time, unless you get featured or bumped up, then you usually get to chat and stuff. I've heard Johnny is super cool on set, this one guy I know who does extra work like me said he worked Public Enemies for 16 hrs one day on an all night shoot and Johnny stayed until every extra was checked out for the night, shook their hand and thanked them for staying so late and working so hard. Isn't that amazing?

Sorry for the OT! xx

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 07:24 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

TOTALLY AWESOME!

eek!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 07:25 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Ahh who even cares if it's off topic!! SWEETEST GUY EVER!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 04:41 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

THAT IS MY DREAM!! Well, not to be an extra, but eventually get to work on a movie with Johnny, and actually get to meet him! He is so amazing!
Hope you get it!! If it wasn't for the fact that it's on the other side of the planet, I'd try out too!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 05:47 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:30 PM
PirateofOslo

I was seriously considering making an audition video, to send to the casting people, and let them know that I was willing to give up my education and everything to be a part of POTC. But I decided it was sort of a bad idea. My mom would have gotten a heart attack. And chances are slim they would even consider me... LOL a girl can dream, right?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 12:31 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

LET'S ALL GIVE UP OUR EDUCATION!

XD

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:25 PM
PirateofOslo

AMEN TO THAT! big grin

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:56 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

WOOT FOR NO EDUCATION!! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 10:52 PM
PirateofOslo

LET US ALL BE PIRATES big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 01:27 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

XD

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 11:12 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

HUZZAH INDEED!! Johnny Depp made me want to be an actor, when i moved out to the west coast i was totally praying a new POTC movie would come out. I'm sooo going to end up with a restraining order placed on me if I get on that set stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 03:59 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Russel Brand is cool and all....

and woud be a cool cast character...

but not as jack's brother... im talking storyline

jack would of mentioned he had a brother in the 1st trilogy.. he would at least tell someone he had a brother

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:36 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ woah reality check :P we are SSSOO off topic lol

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 09:26 PM
SWblayde938

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ibd4eva
^^ woah reality check :P we are SSSOO off topic lol

idk

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 09:31 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Blarg.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 02:22 AM
Boo_4_JamesN

Wow that would be so awsome if you could meet Johnny. I'll be prayin for ya.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 04:13 AM
Boo_4_JamesN is currently offline Click here to Send Boo_4_JamesN a Private Message Find more posts by Boo_4_JamesN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^I'm trying to determine if you like Norrington or not...

I hope you like him. If not im praying that sailorleo doesn't come on here and see you. Because she will stone you. And then have you flogged. Then hanged. Then burnt at the stake. Then stomp on your ashes.

...and you think I'm kidding...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 08:24 PM