KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs Kratos

Ganon vs Kratos
Started by: iChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

1. "Seriously, by virtue of size Atlas is far stronger than Ganondorf is." What makes you think he couldn't overpower him? He easily overpowered Cronos.

2. Yes, I am talking to you. I am above you smile

3. True, he hasn't appeared to be straining, but he's only been there for 10-20 years. And for a titan, i'm sure that's not too long. Like said, he was still using his back arms, though. I guess we call PIS if Atlas could be held down by chains no expression If he didn't need "all of his arms" then why didn't he just use the two he had when he got chained in CoO?

5. Last I checked, the subject wasn't that Ganon was stronger than Atlas.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:32 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Ganondorf overpowered Cronos? What?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:02 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iChaos
1. "Seriously, by virtue of size Atlas is far stronger than Ganondorf is." What makes you think he couldn't overpower him? He easily overpowered Cronos.

2. Yes, I am talking to you. I am above you smile

3. True, he hasn't appeared to be straining, but he's only been there for 10-20 years. And for a titan, i'm sure that's not too long. Like said, he was still using his back arms, though. I guess we call PIS if Atlas could be held down by chains no expression If he didn't need "all of his arms" then why didn't he just use the two he had when he got chained in CoO?

5. Last I checked, the subject wasn't that Ganon was stronger than Atlas.
1. Atlas is physically stronger than Cronos, he is the strongest of the Titans in physical power. Not to mention that it is irrelevant.

2. Above me in what per say? Surely not intellect, as you are only ever so eager to display to all.

3. 10-20 years of holding the Earth, holding it for three seconds would put Atlas at millions of times stronger than Ganondorf. Chains? The chains only feats are holding Atlas and we do not know of their origin (I cannot recall it anyway), so it cannot be PIS nor can it be used to discredit Atlas.

5. Then what the hell are you even trying to argue?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 09:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

1. Fair enough.

2. Whatever you say...human smile

3. I mean the chains that chained the titans in CoO. It might've been Zeus' Gaunlet that keep them down. I don't think Atlas barely destroyed the floor that Persephone and Kratos fought on erm

5. I was just replying to what you posted (see pg. 2)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 02:49 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote