KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Cotto VS Pac-man

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cotto by KO 4 40.00%
Cotto by decision 0 0%
draw 0 0%
Pacman by decision 0 0%
Pacman by KO 6 60.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cotto VS Pac-man
Started by: Hell Lancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

Cotto should've hired Emanuel Steward for that fight. Looking forward to Cotto's fight with Yuri Foreman to see if Cotto learn anything from him.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 05:57 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ditto. Cotto's got heart, Cotto's got courage, Cotto's got durability, Cotto's also a humbler person now as opposed to the Cotto who fought Marga-concrete-o.
I don't care what anyone says about how crisp and how game he fought that fight, the moment I say him lift his hand for the crowd to see after landing a straight on Antonio, i KNEW he was going down in that fight. Cotto fought that fight to show off his power. Cotto fought that fight to entertain the crowd first and fight second. Basically, Cotto had his head stuck up his own ass in that fight. he ignored his body work (worst thing you do against a granite chinned fighter like Margo), his upperbody movement was shit, he was squating on the ropes too much, he didn't adjust to Margo's uppercuts, and he basically punched himself out because he was trying to show off his power. Bad news Cotto, but you're not a one-hit fighter. never were.

As much as it pained me to watch him lose, in retrospect that loss was a little beneficial in ways because it helped him focus on boxing instead of getting sucked in his own hype. only problem was, he came back and fired his uncle and hired a complete MORON instead.

You're already dead. RESPECT Kenshiro!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 11:07 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

the truth of Pacmania. been saying it since day one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpxtKlVQqCU

Old Post May 1st, 2010 12:57 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
the truth of Pacmania. been saying it since day one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpxtKlVQqCU

Thanks for that. Excellent vid.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 01:37 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U38i...feature=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZr6...feature=related

apparently not only is Pacman not afraid of needles but he also doesn't have issues with blood testing as we see in this video. Put simply, Pacroid is simply ducking Mayweather.

here's what i think is going to happen:
1) if mayweather loses, pacman will challenge him and this time floyd'll have no choice but to take him up
2) what i really think is happening is that Roach is waiting for Floyd to get a little older. maybe when he's 35 or something. once he's 35, his reflexes will not be there anymore and he'll head down the Ali/Roy Jones road of damaged careers because fighters like him rely on their reflexes which go away late in the career.

that's my two cents.

Last edited by Hell Lancer on May 1st, 2010 at 01:47 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2010 01:43 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Somebody close this damn thread.

Thread sucks, and the 4 people who voted for Cotto sucks.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 02:57 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote