KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos takes on Organization XIII

Kratos takes on Organization XIII
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Well, looking at how slow he's doing it, it certainly isn't a breeze for him atleast.
Actually it depends on whether the players tapping speed. and a whole lot of games have similar things like that Such as shaolin monks test your might challenge and the new prince of Persia in the Warrior stages( though to be fair Prince in that one is weaker).
and all those have a thing in common, you don't press fast enough you fail the sequence.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 11:15 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kratos takes on Organization XIII

Originally posted by iChaos
1. Obviously you misread what I said. Either that, or I said it wrong.

2. Don't you HAVE to get pass his barrier?

3. How do you know they were made out of stone? Like I said, they only moved because of the items Kratos used to MAKE them move (I could be wrong, though). And weren't they moving when Kratos used that key? If they're that powerful, then how come Perseus got stabbed with them and survived (but got killed by a hook, lulz)?

1. Maybe you should go back and read what you posted. It made no sense.

2. Yeah

3. The horses are made of stone; just look at them. What else would they be made up of? Cotton candy?

Also to answer your question, the final stabs would've killed him but Kratos decided to throw him at a hook which Perseus landed which such force that made the chain descend so that it can be used as an escape from the area (not that Kratos needed it).

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 12:30 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kratos takes on Organization XIII

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Also to answer your question, the final stabs would've killed him but Kratos decided to throw him at a hook which Perseus landed which such force that made the chain descend so that it can be used as an escape from the area (not that Kratos needed it).

Alternately gravity worked it's magic and having the weight on Perseus on it made it lower.

Seriously, your finding way to hype even the most simple thing erm

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 12:39 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by EvilAngel

Skip to 4:10. Ends at 5:20

Better feat of slashing power than anything you've given by Kratos.

I really think you're overestimating it's size. I can't be bothered to look it up but when i looked it only seemed i dunno, 5 times taller than Kratos when he wasn't rolling around. At abosulte most 7-8. But whatever it's beside the point.

By the way i looked up the Basilisk fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0iCBK_dVHU . And i realised something. Kratos' strength feats are amazingly inconsistent. I mean, how many times does he struggle to lift up a door? erm Anyways, the Basilisk feat isn't as good as it could have been. First of all Kratos cut up his face, so it's weakened. Second on all, it doesn't look like it has a grip on where it it. So Kratos pulled it, not overpowered it, strictly speaking. That said i could find no footage of it smashing through buildings.

Also note the 'buildings' as you say are solid, they have no interior since they were not made to live in. Thus I'd say that makes them a might more durable that normals buildings. No?
...Wut?

Are you serious?

That can't be what qualifies as a skyscraper where you live. erm

I have lived in apartment complexes dwarfing that, hell, in width, my current home absolutely dwarfs that, and my abode is by no means grand. Those buildings were puny, hell, they were as big as the Hydra's head, if that. Also, looking at the vid, they were made of light and darkness and filled with it. Still impressive, but not as impressive as blasting a hole through the Collossus of Rhodes...But wait, we won't allow that, right? Oh, because that was due to the Blade, not Kratos? Sora would be a weakling without the Keyblade and could not perform any of his feats. erm

Maybe, been a while since I played the game.

Lol, this argument? How many times does Sora take multiple blows to break a barrel? As for the Basilisk feat, Alex, take a knife, and cut up someone's face with some minor wounds and a small stab in their cheek (Not your own face, it is far too beautiful for such violence stick out tongue) , are they impeded signifigantly as far as the strength of the rest of their body? Not signifigantly, no. And while that was not the greatest of positions to resist being pulled, it was still able to struggle. You forget that Kratos was pushing it back in combat as well.

They are also not made of real materials as far as their interiors go...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 09:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by NemeBro
...Wut?

Are you serious?

That can't be what qualifies as a skyscraper where you live. erm

I have lived in apartment complexes dwarfing that, hell, in width, my current home absolutely dwarfs that, and my abode is by no means grand. Those buildings were puny, hell, they were as big as the Hydra's head, if that. Also, looking at the vid, they were made of light and darkness and filled with it. Still impressive, but not as impressive as blasting a hole through the Collossus of Rhodes...But wait, we won't allow that, right? Oh, because that was due to the Blade, not Kratos? Sora would be a weakling without the Keyblade and could not perform any of his feats. erm

Maybe, been a while since I played the game.

Lol, this argument? How many times does Sora take multiple blows to break a barrel? As for the Basilisk feat, Alex, take a knife, and cut up someone's face with some minor wounds and a small stab in their cheek (Not your own face, it is far too beautiful for such violence stick out tongue) , are they impeded signifigantly as far as the strength of the rest of their body? Not signifigantly, no. And while that was not the greatest of positions to resist being pulled, it was still able to struggle. You forget that Kratos was pushing it back in combat as well.

They are also not made of real materials as far as their interiors go...

So their not a scraper, it's a big chuck of a building. Not even a full one if you look at them individually. But reguardless, he cuts buildings in half, not small buildings.

Of course it wan't his power. The same Collossus nearly killed Kratos with a hand slap as it died. Call me crazy but i don't think someone whose power could do the damage it did would be mortally wounded from that.

Also look at the attack and tell me you honesty believe that was NOT influenced by the Blade of Olympus.

Depends on your level tbh. Not really if your character has any kind of power at all. But since that depends on your level i'd call it gameplay. Not sure exactly when this gameplay doesn't count rule comes into play but it feel right to say that now.

Well my larger point was look at it. It's sitting on the wall, leaner over the one side facing Kratos. If someone pulled you when you were like that they wouldn't need to be anywhere near as strong as you, so much as just need to be able to overpower your grip. Which is exactly what i think the Basilisk had little of.

Depends on blood loss but i see your point.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 09:51 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Thread Revived!

Kratos takes them all down [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and uses hope against Xemnas

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 01:35 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

We get it. You really enjoy the Power of Hope.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 01:50 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Thread Revived!

Kratos takes them all down [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and uses hope against Xemnas
You die now.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 03:16 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote