KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Broly vs Cell?

Broly vs Cell?
Started by: goldenmonkeyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yungz22
no he didnt blow up the galaxy in the beginning of the first movie that diagram shows the galaxy being destroyed over a period of time. If it were all to be one blast it would start from the center out. but the galaxy was shown to be destroyed in different places one after anothe until there was nothing left.
I don't think that's true at all. I wouldn't even try to use real world logic and physics to explain much of anythin in DBZ. If we did then we would have to apply it to er other anime and no body would have destroyed anything and we could claim that er feat is accomplished over a period of time.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:16 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Overdose
I don't think that's true at all. I wouldn't even try to use real world logic and physics to explain much of anythin in DBZ. If we did then we would have to apply it to er other anime and no body would have destroyed anything and we could claim that er feat is accomplished over a period of time.

No matter what ki blasts explode and that was not the after effect of a ki blast

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:26 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Broly's power level can be as high as people want it to be. He's a fangasm character.
/thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 06:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by yungz22
No matter what ki blasts explode and that was not the after effect of a ki blast
Alls I know is, I saw the galaxy black out and King Kai said it was detsroyed, why would I think anything else? For all we know Broly wasn't even in that galaxy. He coulda just shot a blast in it from out side the galaxy toward it's edge.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:57 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Overdose
Alls I know is, I saw the galaxy black out and King Kai said it was detsroyed, why would I think anything else? For all we know Broly wasn't even in that galaxy. He coulda just shot a blast in it from out side the galaxy toward it's edge.

Actually it was the narrorator and he siad it was shattered/
Oh and if brolly hit it from the side it would be destroyed from that side in.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 08:14 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote