KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Jaeh's Sigs

Jaeh's Sigs
Started by: Jaeh.is.Awesome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks txg xD I'm a huge POTC/JD fan too, and spend most of my time in the POTC forums. haha.

FOR BWA HA HA: Here's your sig and avvy! xD

(please log in to view the image)

Suggestions - anything I need to fix with this pic or something? >.< Comments would be nice, too. hehehe. xD

I did a bunch of stuff that's kind of hard to explain now... >>. I didn't use brushes though, just cropped pics and played with effects and what not. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 01:14 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Looks great...nice job..thumb up

....the only thing that draws my eye is the avatar...the border you use is throwing it off for me......i would have used a solid border...but then it would not match the sig...which looks awesome!....but then would the sig look better with a solid border?.....this is why i make many versions of almost every sig i make.......its my insanity....not criticism laughing

Seriously...great job wink

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 03:37 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh, wow! Thanks so much, I'm totally gonna use it! THANKIES MUCH!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:07 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

bery bery nice ate! *hehe filo accents ROOOCKKK!!*

anyone know where to get a freeware version of photoshop?

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:57 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

@starlock I don't use solid borders much, actually. xD I'll try it sometime. big grin

@ bwa: NO PROB. I love making sigs. just send a request my way if you want new ones. stick out tongue

@trinity: lol stick out tongue and I'm not your ate - you're older than me. stick out tongue and thank you ^^ and try GIMP. wink

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 02:42 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

MERLIN!!!

so I did a lot of things with this siggy... the background for arthur and merlin is tweaked brightness/contrast and levels-wise and a lot of other stuff with the lines and...whatever else, arthur's sword was given a glint thing, Merlin's "magic" is made by me, the border.. well, I did a lot of stuff with the border, haha.

oh, and I did that animation thing starlock usually does - I just wanted to try it out; but chances are i'd use the none animated ones for this one. xD

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:11 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

wow very nice Jaeh cool

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:39 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks ^^

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:51 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

hey Jaeh I was wandering if you were up to making me a merlin sig - Prefably if Mordred was in it and maybe Morgana smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 03:38 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

WHOA I just read this - and I am SO up for it!

although, you'd have to wait for a week or so (or less - I'm not sure yet) because school is pretty much driving me crazy right now. >>.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:12 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

no worries there is no rush at all and thanks big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 05:56 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Good luck with the project, Jaeh, you're gonna do good! I'm here should you need anything, I'd be happy to help.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 07:16 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks scythe ^^ btw, nice sig you got there.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:47 PM
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
thanks scythe ^^ btw, nice sig you got there.

Thankies.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:26 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

Now if I were to request one a sig with your breasts would that be possible? Clothing optional

TRAITOR!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:36 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I don't really want to get anyone involved with the police.. or with Chris Hansen... stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:46 PM
steverules_2
The doctor

They can easily be sorted out smile

TRAITOR!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:58 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hun, they're not as bouncy as the ones in your siggy are, so no. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 03:56 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Txg: tell me if there's anything you wanted changed. xD

well, I wanted to do one with morgana in it, but I was sort of out of ideas. I settled for mordred instead... I'll try the morgana and mordred thing again next time wink

but first, these:

too tired to explain what I did - it sure is a bunch of stuff from color balances to brushes to patterns to the filter gallery. >.< so, what do you guys think? anything to improve on? (to be honest - I was also sorta out of ideas for this one. >>.)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 05:01 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

omg wow Jaeh those are awesome just what I wanted actually you live up to your name you are awesome thank you big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 05:28 PM