KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Jaeh's Sigs

Jaeh's Sigs
Started by: Jaeh.is.Awesome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good sigs jaeh

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

@txg - thank you! sorry you needed to resize it - I usually made sigs 400x150 xD the avvy, too - I forgot you're a relatively new member stick out tongue
glad you liked it, though!!! ^^ If you need more sigs done, just drop by. stick out tongue btw, do you still want me to try and make one with both morgan and mordred in it?

@bruce - thank you! ^^

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 10:31 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Txg: tell me if there's anything you wanted changed. xD

well, I wanted to do one with morgana in it, but I was sort of out of ideas. I settled for mordred instead... I'll try the morgana and mordred thing again next time wink

but first, these:
(please log in to view the image)

too tired to explain what I did - it sure is a bunch of stuff from color balances to brushes to patterns to the filter gallery. >.< so, what do you guys think? anything to improve on? (to be honest - I was also sorta out of ideas for this one. >>.)

Good job on the background you did there. I have no idea where it's from though.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 08:22 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

@txg - thank you! sorry you needed to resize it - I usually made sigs 400x150 xD the avvy, too - I forgot you're a relatively new member stick out tongue
glad you liked it, though!!! ^^ If you need more sigs done, just drop by. stick out tongue btw, do you still want me to try and make one with both morgan and mordred in it?

@bruce - thank you! ^^

you did a awesome job Jaeh big grin but yeah sure if you wana have a morgana and mordred sig together then go for it I'd love to see it cool once again thanks for the sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 01:41 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Scythe
Good job on the background you did there. I have no idea where it's from though.

well the kid's from Merlin, that show on BBC/NBC, if that's what you're asking.. or.. something.

thanks for the background comment - It was kind of hard at first, though, because I wasn't sure what would look good. xD

@txg - sure, maybe I'll try it, lol xD thank you, too! big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 03:18 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

hun, they're not as bouncy as the ones in your siggy are, so no. stick out tongue

But thats ok with me, no matter what I'll find your boobs to wonderful...there's something I've never posted before

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 03:32 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by steverules_2
But thats ok with me, no matter what I'll find your boobs to wonderful...there's something I've never posted before

since indirect answers don't seem to work, I'm giving you a no, then stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 03:46 PM
steverules_2

What if it doesn't have to be sig? stick out tongue

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 04:08 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

well the kid's from Merlin, that show on BBC/NBC, if that's what you're asking.. or.. something.

thanks for the background comment - It was kind of hard at first, though, because I wasn't sure what would look good. xD

@txg - sure, maybe I'll try it, lol xD thank you, too! big grin

Oh, I see. I'm not aware of that show.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 09:01 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by steverules_2
What if it doesn't have to be sig? stick out tongue

What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Originally posted by Scythe
Oh, I see. I'm not aware of that show.

smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 02:58 AM
steverules_2

What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Can't blame a guy for trying wink

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:31 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Vader xD:

bunch of brushes, lines, cloud filters, red overlays and stuff. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 03:10 AM
steverules_2

It's the worst sig ever shifty

I mean its good smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 04:23 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks stick out tongue

it needs some more work on it or something though, i think - I don't know what else to do with it..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 04:36 AM
steverules_2

I think what you need to do is comment on my sigs shifty I come up with the best plans, who knows the new ones may inspire you

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 04:48 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Looks cool.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 05:01 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thank you ^^

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:08 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Dresden Files; book + tv series: (yeah, I'm pretty much hooked on.. well, both.)

I followed the first part of a tutorial on deviantart: Tutorial

then the window suddenly disappeared, so I was stuck with my background, but I just decided to improvise and play around with it. Then I messed around with the smudge brush, grabbed the logo from a poster, messed around with it, put in my name and stuff, and a border.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 04:47 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Dresden Files; book + tv series: (yeah, I'm pretty much hooked on.. well, both.)

I followed the first part of a tutorial on deviantart: Tutorial

then the window suddenly disappeared, so I was stuck with my background, but I just decided to improvise and play around with it. Then I messed around with the smudge brush, grabbed the logo from a poster, messed around with it, put in my name and stuff, and a border.

Neat, I have to check out some tutorials, but I'm oh so lazy, good job nonetheless.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 06:09 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks Scythe smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 10:00 AM