KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Are all of Batman enemies geniuses

Are all of Batman enemies geniuses
Started by: beast1234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beast1234

Are all of Batman enemies geniuses

Most of Batman foe seem to be incredibly intelligent they all seem to genius in the field that they excel in.

How many of Batman enemies are a genius.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 10:30 AM
beast1234 is currently offline Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only one is "a genius".

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 06:23 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Punch and Judy are obviously the smartest villains of all smile

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:31 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the ventriloquist is a genius smile stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

the riddler

victor freeze

lex luthor if you want to consider him one of batmans enemies

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:09 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Bane's also extremely intelligent.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 08:33 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hugo Strange

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 04:09 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

Despite the insanity (or supersanity, if you read the recent comics) Joker is a genius.

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 10:37 PM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkridr
Despite the insanity (or supersanity, if you read the recent comics) Joker is a genius.

It is the insanity that helps to make the Joker a genius.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 10:55 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

75% of them are intelligent.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 11:47 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Joker has KO'd Doomsday with his laughing gas, built a robot that beat up Superman, almost killed Wonder Woman, snuck into the Pentagon without detection several times and became a multiversal threat in the same vein as Thanos. Yeah, I'd say he's a genius.

To answer the OP, no, they aren't all geniuses. For example, I don't think anyone would consider Killer Croc to be anything but average at best.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 03:53 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Killer Croc and Clayface where never sharp but most of Batman's foes are at least intelligent.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:23 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I=Cat^.^Woman=I

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Joker has KO'd Doomsday with his laughing gas, built a robot that beat up Superman, almost killed Wonder Woman, snuck into the Pentagon without detection several times and became a multiversal threat in the same vein as Thanos. Yeah, I'd say he's a genius.

To answer the OP, no, they aren't all geniuses. For example, I don't think anyone would consider Killer Croc to be anything but average at best.

No hes not he is an insain person who dose crazy things

i love the joker but hes not a genius

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 11:54 PM
I=Cat^.^Woman=I is currently offline Click here to Send I=Cat^.^Woman=I a Private Message Find more posts by I=Cat^.^Woman=I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Criminal Mastermids......except for Croc. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 08:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Are all of Batman enemies geniuses

Originally posted by beast1234
Most of Batman foe seem to be incredibly intelligent they all seem to genius in the field that they excel in.

How many of Batman enemies are a genius.

He does have a fair amount of chump foes who only sidekick for others or don't last long, but yea, if someone is good enough to be a *reoccurring* foe, smarts is the most common requirement.

Or alternately, great skill in some other area. Ala Catwoman and thievery (though she's far from dumb).

Or Zsasz, and killing.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 11:21 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Riddler, Joker, Bane, Luthor, etc. are all extremely intelligent. Don't know if you can classify Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul as genius.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 12:53 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by I=Cat^.^Woman=I
No hes not he is an insain person who dose crazy things

i love the joker but hes not a genius
kletus cassidy was an insane person who did crazy things. You dont cause chaos all over the world with just 10 minutes of prep simply because you're insane. As Dr. Will Hatch said, Joker's a genius.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 02:38 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Riddler, Joker, Bane, Luthor, etc. are all extremely intelligent. Don't know if you can classify Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul as genius.

Deathstroke is a tactical genius and Ra Al Ghul intellect is on Batman level

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 02:35 AM
beast1234 is currently offline Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

I think the Joker has a level of intellect that sane people cannot grasp, but in my opinion he is a genius, Ra's Al Ghul is a genius also. The same cannot be said for Manbat though. Also you can't be Gothams D.A. without being quite smart so although Two-Face isn't a genius he must have something.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 12:56 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grog_Burton

Bane
Ra's
Riddler
Penguin (business and finance)
Joker
Mad Hatter
Mr Freeze
Poison Ivy

they're all fairly clever

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 08:21 AM
Grog_Burton is currently offline Click here to Send Grog_Burton a Private Message Find more posts by Grog_Burton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote