KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Mister X respect thread

Mister X respect thread
Started by: Aries_04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aries_04

Cool Mister X respect thread

(please log in to view the image)

Somebodies gotta do it. I need some help though.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 09:11 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Mister X explains his powers.

The Thunderbolts getting a run-down of X's capabilities.

Last edited by Aries_04 on Oct 18th, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 12:34 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Mister X fights Melissa and Black Widow at the same time and has the upper hand.......deflects bullets with his sword

Excellent feat of quickness and reflexes here for X

She has to ambush X from behind to gain the upper hand

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 02:47 PM
carver9

Mr.x is a f****** beast.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Mister X rocks

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 06:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

X vs Wolverine

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page20.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page21.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page21.jpg

Second fight

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page13.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page15.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page16.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page17.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page18.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...eats/page19.jpg
(Wolverine is interrupted and KO'd by Blok here)

I'm still trying to make sense of this guy's powers. It can't be telepathy, because it needs a physically tangible neurosystem. Hence why he couldn't affect Ghost in his intangible-mode. This can't be the case, since then it wouldn't matter if Wolverine went berserk. Wolverine's brain still sends out signals, that doesn't change.

So which is it? Difficult to say.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:24 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

(Wolverine is interrupted and KO'd by Blok here)

I'm still trying to make sense of this guy's powers. It can't be telepathy, because it needs a physically tangible neurosystem. Hence why he couldn't affect Ghost in his intangible-mode. This can't be the case, since then it wouldn't matter if Wolverine went berserk. Wolverine's brain still sends out signals, that doesn't change.

So which is it? Difficult to say.

Put it down to bad writing i suppose, he locks on to impulses is good enough for me, it's a nice ability that hasnt been seen before. Maybe you could chalk it up to him only being able to read impulses from a certain area of the brain, so sub-conscious impulses (auto pilot/berserker) may be unreadable.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:54 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Juk3n
Put it down to bad writing i suppose, he locks on to impulses is good enough for me, it's a nice ability that hasnt been seen before. Maybe you could chalk it up to him only being able to read impulses from a certain area of the brain, so sub-conscious impulses (auto pilot/berserker) may be unreadable.

A lot of fighting is done subconsciously. A person when fighting thinks of the general battle plan, but not how to execute particular kick or punch- the moves are "wired" in subconsciousness...

Not being able to read subconsciousness=useless poweset. So the "berserk excuse" is a plot-devicy writing and I think it's being retconned now with neuro-mapping explanation of powers rather than TP.
Berserker was an obstacle back when Mr X was explained as telepath.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:21 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yea it shouldn't matter whether it was Bersker Rage or not based on the explanation he gave in Thunderbolts.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:41 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It can't be telepathy, because it needs a physically tangible neurosystem.

Didn't Kitty use to block tp while intangible? I know that didn't work against Exodus, but he's a pretty powerful telepath.

Thunderbolts #132

Mister X vs. Natasha Romanova (in disguise of Yelena) and Paladin

Not a real fight, just an act. But just because the duo didn't want to kill X here (and vice versa) doesn't mean they wanted to lose so badly smile

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Thunderbolts #134

X mastered every MA on the Earth and is familiar with Kree and Sh'iar combat techniques. He's making a synthesis of them.

Humiliates Headsman... with both hands behind his back.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

does mister x have superhuman speed/reflexes? or any superhuman attributes?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 08:16 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Anyone have scans of his fight with Taskmaster?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 06:19 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by ankur29
does mister x have superhuman speed/reflexes? or any superhuman attributes?

Yes he clearly has superhuman levels of speed and reflexes. He has the best bullet deflecting feat of anyone ive seen of that level. He also has shown to be much faster then Taskmaster who has inhuman levels of speed.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 06:47 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

thanks for the help.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 09:35 PM
Aries_04

Mister X vs. an Asgardian

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Mr. X has killed "a god"

Last edited by Aries_04 on Feb 26th, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 12:43 AM
Aries_04

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 12:32 AM
chilled monkey

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't Kitty use to block tp while intangible? I know that didn't work against Exodus, but he's a pretty powerful telepath.

[b]Thunderbolts #132

Mister X vs. Natasha Romanova (in disguise of Yelena) and Paladin

Not a real fight, just an act. But just because the duo didn't want to kill X here (and vice versa) doesn't mean they wanted to lose so badly smile

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Why does he wear sunglasses all the time anyway? Does he have over-sensitive eyes or something?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 04:35 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

might be to stop from heaving people look into your eyes which cna give away your attack.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 04:37 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

note, very important. in the third match-up with Wolverine,
Mr.X has trained himself to be above and beyond getting bested
by an opponent who can keep him from reading their moves.
he no longer needs to really on it, nor is it an Achilles heel
for him.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 12:25 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Battlehammer
might be to stop from heaving people look into your eyes which cna give away your attack.

That makes sense.

Thanks.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 07:27 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote