KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Zeus Respect Forums

Zeus Respect Forums
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
morly33

hi,
friends i am new
one here.

thanks

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 09:49 AM
morly33 is currently offline Click here to Send morly33 a Private Message Find more posts by morly33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

((hulk couldn't even hold up his small portion of a moutain? what the hell is you talking about? once again? the hulk did lift that moutain jesus but the way zeus lift mountain and dropping it onto typhon was the coolest strength fact i seen by far))

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 10:05 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoomsday-360
((hulk couldn't even hold up his small portion of a moutain? what the hell is you talking about? once again? the hulk did lift that moutain jesus but the way zeus lift mountain and dropping it onto typhon was the coolest strength fact i seen by far))

So you didn't read the comic than right? The mountain wasnt' dropped directly on them stupid, they had a small corner in which Hulk held it up for less than a minute and he complained about how he couldnt' even hold it any longer before the last ten second reed built a device to get them out. For some odd reason Thor a guy who can destroy entire planets couldn't get through that one mountain.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 06:09 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

thank god they made Zeus win with ease, if they made Hulk an actual challenge to a skyfather then Marvel would have lost all its fans lol. Its bad enough Thor has to hold bakc in every fight, and Ares the god of war got ripped in half like he didn't taken down Mikaboshis army but if they made Zeus lose to Hulk they were basically asking every one not to read Marvel lol

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 06:15 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by kakuzu
thank god they made Zeus win with ease, if they made Hulk an actual challenge to a skyfather then Marvel would have lost all its fans lol. Its bad enough Thor has to hold bakc in every fight, and Ares the god of war got ripped in half like he didn't taken down Mikaboshis army but if they made Zeus lose to Hulk they were basically asking every one not to read Marvel lol
Careful don't thank any yet "spoiler Ahead" Theya re suppose to battle next issue or at least they are showing that in the preview. God helps us Hulk might pull a rocky

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 12:08 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

5$ says they get interrupted with Hulk gaining the upper hand. Heck 10$.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 08:39 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

(( i know zeus would pwn hulk easy but again hulk did lift it say what you want troll or whatever you always like to do even others from websites has said he did plus i remember asking one of the writers from marvel about that and pretty much said the same get over it and about it's bad enough for thor to hold back in his fights? well yeah it's annoying that he always hold back but even if he didin he would still get beaten somehow like everybody else thor ain't undefeated and sentry ripping ares in half is not bad writing if that's what your talking about it's a good strength fect for sentry at least and let's not forget that ares is a weaker god not as strong as both hercules and thor but whatever man oh hell i got better things to do reply if you like but won't read it unless somebody post more comicbook scans of zeus he took down the hulk but also pwn thor as well lol that's badass well good bye))

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 02:39 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Zeus better take down the Hulk with the same effort Odin put out in taking down Thanos; that's all I have to say.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 08:16 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by roughrider
Zeus better take down the Hulk with the same effort Odin put out in taking down Thanos; that's all I have to say.

I see in the first few pages, Hulk gets in a sucker punch. erm

I only hope things proceed logically from there (I shiver at the thought of things going otherwise...)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...&disp=table

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 05:15 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by roughrider
I see in the first few pages, Hulk gets in a sucker punch. erm

I only hope things proceed logically from there (I shiver at the thought of things going otherwise...)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...&disp=table

(SPOILERS AHEAD)

What is that term they use in Basketball -

"You want to see it rain? LET IT RAIN!" big grin

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,230023.0.html

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 08:51 PM
Heavenly king
The End of All

can some post the full ass beat please

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 11:59 AM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 03:45 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 03:46 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 03:50 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Haha, never gets old.

Zeus > Voided Out Sentry according to Breevort:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 04:27 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

haha i could have typed that shit....

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 04:37 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

rematch coming???...seems like Zeus thinks so by what he says at the end no?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 04:43 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I don't think Hulk's ever been owned so bad in his own series. I mean Zeus punked like a Pro boxer would punk a school bully. Maybe this will put an end to the fanboys belief that "no one can beats the Hulk"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 12:45 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by K3VIL
I don't think Hulk's ever been owned so bad in his own series. I mean Zeus punked like a Pro boxer would punk a school bully. Maybe this will put an end to the fanboys belief that "no one can beats the Hulk"
I seriously doubt that.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 04:56 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by SamZED
I seriously doubt that.

Your right as long as there Hulk fans, and shitty Hulk feats like shattering something twice the size of earth that was probably hollow and he had extra help to even get that far, or like when he destroyed a dimension by breaking a little ball that held it together that anybody could have done there will always be the beliefh he can't be beat. Even now Hulk fans say this is a weak version of Hulk, even though he says make me mad and I can do it. This just shows what happens when guys like Silver Surfer, Strange, Thor, Hercules don't hold back on Hulk. Hulk can't win. They've been saying it since day one, thanks to banner they dont' wanna kill Hulk. The sad part is even Zeus didn't wanna Kill Hulk but he like any other skyfather wanted to punish him. He could have easily killed any version of Hulk considering he has the zeus force to use if he wanted to fight? I know in an alternative reality he let Hercules have it but never in this one I think.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 07:24 PM