KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Zeus Respect Forums

Zeus Respect Forums
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MightySAXON

ok to all people who hate hulk i am sorry because hulk is one of the best and mosty interesting characters in comics. Yes the hulk needed this against zeus because he hasn't lost in a while, but hulk was so powerful lately because banner controlled him so they were one uk like mind body and soul. Zeus is mad powerful this isthe way it should have gone down. Zeus's only superior was the super amped hercules and king thor because odin is his equal. Zeus needs respect because he is a beast.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 03:29 PM
MightySAXON is currently offline Click here to Send MightySAXON a Private Message Find more posts by MightySAXON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightySAXON
ok to all people who hate hulk i am sorry because hulk is one of the best and mosty interesting characters in comics. Yes the hulk needed this against zeus because he hasn't lost in a while, but hulk was so powerful lately because banner controlled him so they were one uk like mind body and soul. Zeus is mad powerful this isthe way it should have gone down. Zeus's only superior was the super amped hercules and king thor because odin is his equal. Zeus needs respect because he is a beast.
((agreed))

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 10:23 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightySAXON

Don't make excuses, Hulk is not one of the most interesting characters ever, he's pretty plain and simple and says it all the time, the madder he gets the stronger he gets. He was most interesting during his last world war hulk storyline. Don't try to walk around Zeus owned him, no matter which version of Hulk it was Zeus would have owned them, mindless, savage, banner controlled, world war hulk, strength doesn't' help you beat everything. Last I checked Zeus isn't the most powerful guy in the universe so theres alot more superior than those you named, for instance, stranger, warlocks father magnus, mad jim jasper, and so many others. Your trying to make it look like as if Hulk lost to eternity and the only other equals are galactus and oblivion, no theres so many otehrs that can beat Zeus he is only a skyfather.

Old Post May 31st, 2011 02:28 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Zeus Transforms Ares into a troll like creature then reverts him back to normal.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Immobilizes the black widow.

(please log in to view the image)

Ares and Hera have a contest on who can hurt Hercules the most.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 06:33 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 06:38 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Zeus erasing memories.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 06:51 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Old Post Jul 21st, 2012 03:16 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Last edited by WhiteWitchKing on Jul 21st, 2012 at 03:32 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2012 03:23 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

DAMN...Hulk got WHOOOPED!! It's not a bad thing, really, i mean this is Zeus! Getting F'cked by Zeus and stills survive, hey give props to the green idiot.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 12:57 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

that was not a real battle hulk was hold back not much fighting back but don't matter now zeus would have still win.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 02:45 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

What made u think he was holding back? He looked like he was putting effort to me, lol, idk. I think Zeus was just too much for him. But losing to Zeus is like losing to Jordan in a basketball match. Nothing to be ashame of, imo.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 09:49 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

he was attempting to sacrifice himself for his family. he really was not angered just wanting redemption from someone with the power to give it. zeus was angry at hulk and told him it was the wrong religion anyhow so that's what really happen hulker was not really that angry he plan this in all the fights i see him in he didin go all out and i just said he would still lose to zeus no matter what.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 05:47 PM