KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Will batman suffer the 3rd movie suckage?

Will batman suffer the 3rd movie suckage?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidermanrocks

Plus, I thought Batman Forever, SM3, and X-3 were average. If the 3rd movie will have the 3rd movie curse, then it will probably be average or will probably still be good but just not as good as the first two so even if it does have the 3rd movie suckage, then there's no way it would be bad. It will be average or higher. There's no way it will be below average.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 07:58 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

The thief falling down was horrible? (kinda)? How'd you want him to fall..He tripped and fell out the window and his ticket was cancelled..wanted more?

It's a comin book movie. What'd you expect Oscar caliber perfomances?

The movie was a great comic book movie. (imo)

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 10:44 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidermanrocks
-Batman Forever sucked because Tim Burton left.

Actually, Tim Burton had some involvement with it, just he wasn't the head director like he was the previous two movies. That's why Forever didn't such as much as Batman & Robin, where Burton had completely left the picture by then..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 12:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
The thief falling down was horrible? (kinda)? How'd you want him to fall..He tripped and fell out the window and his ticket was cancelled..wanted more?

It's a comin book movie. What'd you expect Oscar caliber perfomances?

The movie was a great comic book movie. (imo)
He...tripped.

And over all, the film was pretty boring.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:27 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Quincy
Pray tell, why did The Dark Knight suck? I.Y.O?

Dunno how I missed your post earlier, but he's never explained that really, or why he thought Ledger's acting was "subpar".. He also loved X-Men Origins Wolverine (sick) apparently based on a post I saw earlier in the X-Men forum. Says a lot about his taste in comic movies. erm I agree with him though in that the Two-Face scenes were the best parts in the movie.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Oct 25th, 2009 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I think that they have a lot to live up to because TDK was so damn good. They can only go down from that.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:07 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Agreed. Some can say it sucks, call it overrated, etc. all they want, but from how well it's done, it's arguably the best movie of the decade, just as how Titanic was pretty much the best of its decade.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:56 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
He also loved X-Men Origins Wolverine (

Yeah well i too liked that movie but i would'nt say its one of the greatest movies it does have its flaws.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I don't see how anyone could like that movie if they saw the three X-Men films before that, but to each his own I guess. erm

Plus, like many, I'm getting tired of Jackman's Wolverine by now, but I digress.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:05 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine sucks. You have to be an idiot to like it.

Then again, I wasn't much of an X-fan.

DC all the way.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:16 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Agreed. Some can say it sucks, call it overrated, etc. all they want, but from how well it's done, it's arguably the best movie of the decade, just as how Titanic was pretty much the best of its decade.

Titanic was NOT the best movie of the decade, i saw it once and enjoyed it but have no desire to see it again.
The best movies of that decade would have to be Braveheart, silence of the lambs, terminator 2, the matrix, The phantom menace, hunt for red october, the fugitive, shawshank redemption, schinlers list.
I put some entertainment movies in there too. the only reason it did so good at the box office is because every 11-17 year old girl went to see it 10 times because Leo was the hot ticket.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:01 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hence why I said "pretty much", as to not imply it was the best of the decade. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

wow...

I do not and can not believe that the third Batman film will s^ck..

it will only s^ck to those who do not like the character....

Chris Nolan and crew know what it takes to make a great movie and i for one looks forward to seeing this most likely as much as i have tdk

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

Actually, Tim Burton had some involvement with it, just he wasn't the head director like he was the previous two movies. That's why Forever didn't such as much as Batman & Robin, where Burton had completely left the picture by then..

He had SOME involvement. It's the same thing as Sam Raimi and Spider-Man 3. If he was the head director and had 100% involvement, it would have been better. I thought BF was good but just not as good as the first two.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:51 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I don't see how anyone could like that movie if they saw the three X-Men films before that, but to each his own I guess. erm

Well guess what i have seen those 3 X-Men movies

Originally posted by lord xyz

Then again, I wasn't much of an X-fan.

DC all the way.

Each to their own i guess

I like bit of both myself DC and Marvel.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 04:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Marvel has better characters & the balls to put out movies for characters that aren't super-famous like IronMan & Blade. DC seems to wanna stick to Bats(DCs REAL icon) &Supes. I hear there's a J.Hex movie being made, that could &should be great.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:27 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Doubt it unless Nolan isn't at the helm of it. Otherwise, I think it'll be a great film.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 02:43 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by I-Drop
Marvel has better characters & the balls to put out movies for characters that aren't super-famous like IronMan & Blade. DC seems to wanna stick to Bats(DCs REAL icon) &Supes. I hear there's a J.Hex movie being made, that could &should be great.

While I agree with Blade. IronMan is a pretty big deal in the Marvel Universe....Just sayin...You could have mentioned Ghost Rider...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 09:30 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I would have but it was a horrible movie.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 02:24 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by I-Drop
I would have but it was a horrible movie.

True. However, IronMan is still a pretty big name in the Marvel Universe.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 04:09 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote