KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Super Buu w/Gohan absorbed vs. SSJ Gogeta

Super Buu w/Gohan absorbed vs. SSJ Gogeta
Started by: Hellspawn28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hellspawn28

Super Buu w/Gohan absorbed vs. SSJ Gogeta

How does this battle go? This is Gogeta from Movie 12, and he gets 25 mins of fusion time. Sorry if this was done before.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:02 PM
Hellspawn28 is currently offline Click here to Send Hellspawn28 a Private Message Find more posts by Hellspawn28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gogeta pretty easily, assuming that fusion is even a quarter of the strength of the earings.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:07 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

If Gogeta is as strong as vegeto then he wins

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 12:21 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's my understanding that Gogeta is actually stronger than Vegeto, but I don't know how accurate that is.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 06:02 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It's my understanding that Gogeta is actually stronger than Vegeto, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Potara fusion is superior in terms of acquired power (I believe), reliability and duration.

Originally posted by Hellspawn28
How does this battle go? This is Gogeta from Movie 12, and he gets 25 mins of fusion time. Sorry if this was done before.

Buuhan gets raped fast, 2-3 minutes is more than enough for Gogeta.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 09:00 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...Why?

SSJ Gogeta's only feat was defeating Janemba, who IMO has not proven superior to Buuhan.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by XanatosForever

Potara is greater than the dance. Vegito is stronger.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 11:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

We have no clue how strong Gogeta is vs. Vegeto. There is no way to truly answer this battle.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 12:26 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The Potara Earrings make a stronger fusion form than the Fusion Dance.

As for this match, Super Buu (w/ Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo) wins imo

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:30 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by King Kandy
We have no clue how strong Gogeta is vs. Vegeto. There is no way to truly answer this battle.

The fact that Potara is stronger than the dance should be enough. Goku and Vegeta didn't seem any stronger in that movie.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:33 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The fact that Potara is stronger than the dance should be enough. Goku and Vegeta didn't seem any stronger in that movie.

No, I agree that we know he's weaker... but we don't know if being that much weaker, puts him above or below kid buu.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:09 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Gogeta...easily. Guy beat a dude who could ruin the DBZ multiverse just by existing and he killed the thing in one move.

I think it's stupid for DBZ to state that fusion is the 1 guy plus the other guy when it clearly is not.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 05:27 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by NemeBro
...Why?

SSJ Gogeta's only feat was defeating Janemba, who IMO has not proven superior to Buuhan.

Power-wise, I'd place him at around Buutenks' level. He did have that nasty ability of his though.

I've always thought of SSJ Gogeta as being near Base Vegito's level, if not a little above it. That's why I stated that he rapes Buuhan, assuming he has no one to rescue.

Though I agree with KK and you. While he did curbstomp Janemba, Gogeta's featless for the most part.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 03:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

SSJ2 Gogeta is >/< base Vegetto

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 09:14 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Overdose
Gogeta...easily. Guy beat a dude who could ruin the DBZ multiverse just by existing and he killed the thing in one move.

I think it's stupid for DBZ to state that fusion is the 1 guy plus the other guy when it clearly is not.

"DBZ multiverse"? There is no DBZ multiverse.

But agreed, Gogeta takes it. Even if he's weaker than Vegeto, since the power gap between Vegeto and Buuhan was HUGE, Gogeta should still be quite a bit beyond Buuhan.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:03 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote