KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » John McClane!!!

John McClane!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Lol, you really wanna reveal who is butthurt here? You really wanna have it out here? Your call.

You already have, oh butthurt one.
Thats why your obsession and current stance of 'confrontational anger' continue. You literally cannot stay on topic because of it.
You've f**ked up your own thread here because you prefered to use it as your bait/rant platform.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on May 6th, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2013 11:04 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Okay, see, I know that I've said in the past that we're all grown up here and I'm a lenient mod who isn't going to hold hands or powder butts, but this is getting ridiculous.

If an actual debate is ensuing about the thread topic at hand and people want to throw around a few witty jabs or pokes, then I have no problem with it. All I ask is that you keep it civil and without direct anger.

This, however, has blatantly turned venomous and spiteful and I won't allow it.

Everyone here needs to stop with the insults and baiting. Period.

If you have beef with somebody and you know for a fact that it can't go civilly, then just stop communicating with each other and/or put one another on ignore.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on May 6th, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2013 11:46 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, you know me, I only retaliate. Scroll back a few pages and you'll see proof of this.

Old Post May 7th, 2013 06:01 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wonder how bruce willis' career would have fared if he had a full head of long flowing hair, but also had gynecomastia. not so well i suspect. societal standards of masculinity can be so cruel and unfair.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 7th, 2013 01:23 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

lol

Hey, you know me, I only retaliate. Scroll back a few pages and you'll see proof of this.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope. You only need to see the entire history of KMC to see this.

Old Post May 7th, 2013 04:22 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

O'rly? From page 12:

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I heard that. That might explain why McClane was given the hangover, to in a futile attempt to reduce him to mere Riggs level durability and effectiveness in addition to the buddy movie format. stick out tongue

That, Sir, is that.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:03 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lol.....you two get a warning and still continue.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're not arguing, we're just clearing the air.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 08:57 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nope...he are arguing.

Falsely too: Time did not start at pg 12 of this thread, nor is this the only thread. He really would be trying to insult the intelligence of anyone reading here, knowing otherwise.. Childish blame reversal: His typical form.

Cannot stay on the subject of respecting McClane, as pointed out all throughout.

Anyways: 5 movies, almost unequalled on human being level tier in survival, killing his enemies in impossible odds, possibly the most sarcastic adversary anyone has faced, tanks explosions that would have others reaching for the shelter of kitchen appliances: Respect McClane.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on May 8th, 2013 at 03:45 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Anyways: 5 movies, almost unequalled on human being level tier in survival, killing his enemies in impossible odds, possibly the most sarcastic adversary anyone has faced, tanks explosions that would have others reaching for the shelter of kitchen appliances: Respect McClane.

Soon to be 6 smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

/\ Awesomeness.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

/\ Awesomeness.

The question is, who's left for him to kill that can pose a threat?

IMO, they might have to add time-travel to the story so he can go back and take out the Axis powers single handily.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 08:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope...he are arguing.

Falsely too: Time did not start at pg 12 of this thread, nor is this the only thread. He really would be trying to insult the intelligence of anyone reading here, knowing otherwise.. Childish blame reversal: His typical form.

Cannot stay on the subject of respecting McClane, as pointed out all throughout.

I are arguing? What kind of English is that? I thought England spawned the language and so far I haven't heard a word from you.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 09:17 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

I are arguing? What kind of English is that? I thought England spawned the language and so far I haven't heard a word from you.

(please log in to view the image)

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 8th, 2013 09:36 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It appears to me that he did it for effect. Replying to your "we are" in a colorful way. Hence the italics. I found it amusing.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 09:41 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by focus4chumps
Nah, Sadako'll get it. He's clever, that one. unlike you.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 11:10 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2013 12:06 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 27th, 2013 06:53 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Making so much sense right now.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 10:39 PM