KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » John McClane!!!

John McClane!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Relentless

John is badass. 'Nuff said.

Seriously, though:

DH3: Could he have actually made the climactic helicopter shot with a snub nose .38 at such a range?

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 12:59 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeppers, if he was a decent enough shot.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:06 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
John is badass. 'Nuff said.

Seriously, though:

DH3: Could he have actually made the climactic helicopter shot with a snub nose .38 at such a range?

McClane could have pointed his finger and said bang, would have had the same effect.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 12:39 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or just fart in the general direction.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 05:04 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

No silly, that would level a medium sized city, or a large one depending on the McMeal.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 03:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My zippo doesnt work.....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 04:42 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My zippo doesnt work.....

It's fueled by the fear-laden disbelief of genius criminals and the cry's of their henchmen after an agonizing death served ala McPain.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 04:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, it was just outta fuel.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 07:15 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But it needs not fuel, when it has the fear-laden disbelief of genius criminals and the cry's of their henchmen after an agonizing death served ala McPain.... Its cheaper that way also, with fuel prices today...

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 11:39 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or McClane could just piss in it. I hear he sells his urine on the side to fuel F-22's.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 11:50 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Hes "just doing his job, mam." stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:47 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

Did John ever reconcile with Holly after DH3? I still have yet to see DH4.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nope. Holly wasnt in it.. and his daughter seems to have taken up the mantle of McClane hatred...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:52 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

She was pretty tough herself, seems the apple does not fall far from the McTree.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:53 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

She'd beat the piss out of Riggs' kids, thats fer sure..

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mmmmmm....I'd hit Lucy like this, like that, with a wiffel ball bat.....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 11:57 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Then you would become the target for McClane's vengance, as he seems the kinda guy who'd likely frown upon such an activity taking place....

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 03:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Word, Nick.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:53 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Word, Rodge.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Word, Riggs.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:20 PM