KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » John McClane!!!

John McClane!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

B-b-b-bird-bird-birrrrrrd....the bird is the word....

Hail McClane!

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:22 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watching DH 3 right now. Lerch just got pwned.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ahhhhhhhhhh Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat...

Domestic terrorists and thieves, International terrorists and robbers and Germany starts to shit themselves in preparation for a visit from the bevested one....

The joy of the giving and recieving of bullets, and yuletide post execution jokes that only a disgruntled cop from New Jersey can provide...

A time where "Ode to Joy" becomes inseperable from "Christmas in Hollis" and "let it snow"..

So as we roll on to the 21st anniversary of "the tragedy of Nakatomi towers".... Thank f*** for Die Hard. smile

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 24th, 2009 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 06:59 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Amen, brother.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes I'm a convert.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:15 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes I'm a homo.

We knew this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) AGAIN with the wishful thinking?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:53 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic) AGAIN with the perceptive and accurate thinking?

Indeed.

Well pointed out, Rob.

RJ. Stop it. You're just making it worse for yourself. wink

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:44 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Robtard
Amen, brother.

Amen.

(Strains of "ode to joy" play out in celebration.)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:45 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

Well pointed out, Rob.

RJ. Stop it. You're just making it worse for yourself. wink
Its OK, I got it, you two think you're Moe and that I'm Curly, and you feel the need to gimmee a nose grab and slap on occasion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 10:28 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

wink

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 11:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the question is, which of you is Moe, and which is Larry? Or are one of you Shemp or Joe?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:23 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

You can call me..................."Roy".

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:09 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's actually my middle name. I win. I'm White boy Roy.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:46 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ummmm 'cause your white...?

I can see the hours of thought that went into that. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You see everything.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:57 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Everything that I see, yes.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:07 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Si senor.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:34 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Bueno.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:59 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Viva McClane?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:25 PM