KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which power/tragedy do YOU go with?

Which power/tragedy do YOU go with?
Started by: Kris Blaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which power/tragedy do YOU go with?

So here's the deal. You get to choose one character's powers from the comics, but you also have to suffer their tragedies, regardless of what happens. In example, Mr.Immortal's powers, but you also get that drawback. Wolverine's powers and all your women die, plus you're forced to appear in a gazillion books. So on.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:21 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Well the story isn't exciting if the tragic element isn't strong enough, especially for the superhero genre....is there a power that's worth the cost?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:50 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I'd go with Superman's.

Everyone's dead, but I don't remember it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Cyclops.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 11:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Silver Surfer.
The cost is worth it.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 11:26 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Post the tragedy or fate.

It's not often as obvious as Cyclops' case, dating the universe's biggest whore.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 11:50 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Post the tragedy or fate.

It's not often as obvious as Cyclops' case, dating the universe's biggest whore.

you're just angry because she's above the age of consent.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 11:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Maybe Hulk, I'm constantly hounded by the gov't, my every woman I've ever been with is dead, I have 1 son who wants to kill me, 1 I don't know about(no child support at least), I have 1 family member who cares about me, my cousin who I infected with radiation poisoning, but is now a super powered lawyer. Also, my only friend is a guy who turns into a more powerful clone of my dead nemesis.

Or I could do the Colossus route, the love of my life is lost, maybe forever, my family is dead except for my sister, while my brother is trapped in another dimension. And I can never unlock my true power because my siblings and son(Peter Jr.) I don't know about would have to be dead first, because my grandpa, the mad Russian Grigori Rasputin made it that way.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 12:33 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thor: Badass god with no tragedy, just kicking asses in a couple of milleniums.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 12:48 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor: Badass god with no tragedy, just kicking asses in a couple of milleniums.

Killing his Grandfather? Betrayed by his people? Evil Brother bent on killing you?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 12:53 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Sodam Yat

oh teh noes, my alien pal is dead,but i have the power of a god to make up for it.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:02 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman
Yeah, he lost a planet he never lived on, and the people, but now he got the heart of his home planet back alive. He is an icon all over the universe.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:10 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

What! no one is going to pick Hank Pym and his draw backs?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:46 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I pick Power Girl, have those big ass titts must take a lot of work.

Yes, I would be a chick if its the right one.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:49 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The Nuul
I pick Power Girl, have those big ass titts must take a lot of work.

Yes, I would be a chick if its the right one.
No, you actually ARE a chick...noob.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:20 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

What! no one is going to pick Hank Pym and his draw backs?

what drawbacks? his wife is dead, but bar that...

Originally posted by Badabing
No, you actually ARE a chick...noob.

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:11 AM
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Killing his Grandfather? Betrayed by his people? Evil Brother bent on killing you?

I would kill my half brother, kill my granpa who tried to attack me and bang Earth chixx while giving the middle finger to my people.

And I would get drunk all days with Hercules.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:04 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by -Pr-
what drawbacks? his wife is dead, but bar that...

laughing out loud

Talking about the wife beater part.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:44 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Talking about the wife beater part.

he hit her once, and he was having a nervous breakdown at the time. he's no more a wife beater than peter parker or reed richards.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:56 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by -Pr-
he hit her once, and he was having a nervous breakdown at the time. he's no more a wife beater than peter parker or reed richards.
Peters was by accident( he didn't know it was her) and Sue was under a spell at the time. Also note that both were relatively fine with no scars afterward but Wasp looked like a crack whore that just got beaten by her pimp.

Juggernaut seems like an ok choice (just gotta hope I dont go crazy from being buried in cement for so long)

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 15th, 2009 at 06:05 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 06:01 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote