KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up

Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up
Started by: Leytenánt Book

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thank-you! smile DB how do you post so well with it, and in all honesty I was better off posting on my Nintendo DS which is how I posted for almost my first two years here laughing out loud it didn't crash so fu*king often

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:57 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

My computer got slagged by a virus, and my job was so demanding that i had to just leave it off instead of clearing it

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:58 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I learn to be good with my finger. wink I'm quick.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:59 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yeah you are wink

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:00 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I have a computer better than that but it isn't in my room and I'm not allowed in my mates room at night! Only 'cos he is sleeping now, and I'm not so I'm stuck with a Windows 2000 Operating System and shit for ram. loading a page on a 500 megabyte connection takes over three minutes with this laptop, it takes .2 of a second on the regular computer :P

And DB rocks her iPod seriously.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:02 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i feel like laughing in your face, but i wont..and when you said mate and he...didn't know you swung that way, good for you

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:03 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*Growls incoherent speech noises at EH* It's something we English say to our friends... they're our mates! But not sexually of course... I don't swing that way.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:07 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

At least Comrades can't be misconstrued that way.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:09 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

he doesn't ^^ I know

And eh, who put rabbid bunnies in your pants... Why ya beening mean darling? sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:10 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya up here we just got bub...
and i'm bored, slightly tired and feel like making myself laugh by picking at scabs...and you did...don't you remember, you were all like
"i'm gonna put rabbid bunnies down your pants" and i was all likes
"you can put something else down there instead, bow chicka wow wow"
then you also smashed my guitar

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:10 AM
DangerousBeauty

you called me toots

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i've called you worse kinki

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:18 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

o.0 Oh really? Do you know how bub sounds to me... but it can't be confused at least... ohh I have cyber chickens, they beat all. And EH seriously, I find your lack of Chickens disturbing!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:22 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

..we actually raise chickens in the spring....

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:24 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You do? Would that be the best time to raise chickens?

You're my mate too by the way, so is Jacob, however Kiki/DB is another kind of mate :P

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:33 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

lol, i could so easily turn that around, anyway i'm going to bed

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:38 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Turn what around? Ok G'night mate... I should too actually. Good night me as well.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:47 AM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Heya guys it's been awhile but I'm going to get back into the RP'ing... I was very disturbed when I saw the Twilight bollocks, but then I saw this and I felt hope! So, I'll make a character sheet and you guys tell me if it's okay, danke.

Name: "Antioch" (actual name: Aiden Wallace)
Weight: 165 lb
Height: 6 feet exactly.
Skills: Long-ranged rifles, pistols, charisma
Weapons: Hunting Rifle, revolver

(please log in to view the image)

Background: A dashing young gentlemen born in Ireland and sailed to the US as a young boy. He was caught up in the invasion while living in the D.C. area when 'apocolypse' happened. Losing his family but not his wits, he took to the wasteland, learning and joining up with various groups and finding himself in the tragic day to day battle of human life. He roamed with raider gangs before taking to his own lonesome wandering ways and travelling the wasteland in search of adventure. He is young, charming, and extremely deadly in accuracy, especially with his beloved bolt-action rifle. He has the ability to talk the boots off an Enclave soldier.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by Liberator on Oct 21st, 2009 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:05 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tis acceptable

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:13 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

no it's not, it must be bigger, we can rebuild him, faster, stronger, more durable, we have the technology....unfortunately we don't have the money, so for now thats perfectly fine

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:15 PM