KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up

Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up
Started by: Leytenánt Book

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Hey nice referance EH, you like 6 million dollar man? Cool show t'was!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:18 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

it's honestly like ten years behind my time, just know the know...but i love 6 million peso man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMeukdRDt8
hey this reminds me, how do people actually post you-tube videos and stuff in thr fourms?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:30 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*Shrugs* no idea, I'll find out :P

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:37 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

This should work

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 21st, 2009 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:52 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i see an empty blankness

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:55 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Like I said shouldthere was no gaurentee

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:56 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

should should be a garantee -_-

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:57 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:11 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Before I jump in with my character could someone give me a re-cap on what is going on? Just so I don't run into the game with no idea of what in the hell is happening. Fanks.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:10 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Well stuff and stuff and stuff... laughing out loud

Basically, a ship has crashed and the survivors are fighting a behemoth and some other things including super mutants. My character and two others are heading to a vault and will look for the others when night falls.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:38 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Okay so they're on the planets surface? Because my character is a Wastelander, alright, I'll make my appearance judging on your response to this question.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:41 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The characters from the ship are, my wastelander character is leading two of them to a vault where it is safe, survival of the fittest and all that. What kind of wastelander is he?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:44 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Ex-raider. Mostly neutral but has more good tendencies than evil ones.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:50 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Hmmm...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:02 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'm not role playing anymore.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:30 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

why not?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:44 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Reality came and hit me in the face. I'm tired of everything. I just want to fade away. I may come back one day. I just don't know when.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:48 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Okie Jacob, you asked me to join,Now you better stay

And give me a recap
So i can fill out my charter sheet (:

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:11 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

How about I just leave like I planned to. You wouldn't know what it's like for your wife to leave you

And as for recap, A ship crashed, carrying a few of the characters. This was the event that lead all of the game characters together. Once they met up, they realized that the crash has attracted all kinds of wasteland monsters and idiots. Supermutants, are the bottom of the bucket retarded, by the way. A supermutant Behemoth is attacking the hull of the ship, and a crazy man is leading them all around the ship in a 'test'

Vladimir Putin

Last edited by JohnnyW on Oct 25th, 2009 at 02:28 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:25 PM
DangerousBeauty

don't leave. sad I've missed you.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:00 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote