KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Itachi VS Raikage

Itachi VS Raikage
Started by: draxx_tOfU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Itachi VS Raikage

the better Uchiha takes on the Raikage...

thoughts?...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 03:37 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Itachi because he is better than sasuke in every way. And sasuke was able to injure the Raikage

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 03:39 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Itachi..

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:18 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

What the hell is Itachi going to do? All he has is his mangekyou jutsus which Raikage has already been shown to easily avoid.

Itachi's control of the mangekyou jutsus (particularly amaterasu) is as good or better than Itachi's. Only his Susanoo is worse and that won't help in this fight.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:19 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

I honestly think that Itachi is a bit more adept at controlling the Mangekyo jutsus than Sasuke...

his quick thinking and nice application of the Mangekyo jutsus (didn't he fuse two?) was what saved them from Jiraiya's toad esophagus thingy jutsu, without him Kisame would have probably been at the mercy of Jiraiya...

i still don't know who would win though since powerbomb > sharingan smokin'

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 05:28 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
I honestly think that Itachi is a bit more adept at controlling the Mangekyo jutsus than Sasuke...

his quick thinking and nice application of the Mangekyo jutsus (didn't he fuse two?) was what saved them from Jiraiya's toad esophagus thingy jutsu, without him Kisame would have probably been at the mercy of Jiraiya...

i still don't know who would win though since powerbomb > sharingan smokin'

lol, you call that "quick thinking and nice application"? I'm sorry but it doesn't take a genius to think "oh hey, i'm stuck in a building and can't get out. I have a jutsu that can blast and burn through anything. WHAT CAN I DO?!"

Itachi never combined two, however SASUKE has done so with his amaterasu-armored Susanoo, which demonstrates far more delicate control of Amaterasu than Itachi ever did. Hell he can do shape-manipulation with Amaterasu while all Itachi ever did was burn stuff.

Tsukiyomi and other sharingan genjutsu, I don't think we even have to compare as Sasuke overcame Itachi's even without the MS.

Let's face it Itachi may have been holding back during their fight, but now that Sasuke has an MS and people are saying his control is better than Itachi's was, if they were to have the same matchup now Sasuke would wipe the floor with his bro.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 05:42 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

hmmmmmmmmm...

you're right, sasuke has indeed gotten more powerful, but i'm still leaning towards Itachi when it comes to control, i guess their only fight would be a poor choice for comparison as Sasuke has gotten stronger and Itachi was holding back...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:13 AM
Demonic Phoenix

hmmmmmmmmm...

you're right, sasuke has indeed gotten more powerful, but i'm still leaning towards Itachi when it comes to control

Control would go to Sasuke imo, except for Susano'o. Though a perfected Susano'o might cause more pain than an unperfected one according to Sasuke.

i guess their only fight would be a poor choice for comparison as Sasuke has gotten stronger and Itachi was holding back...

Indeed smile. Fact is, it would be a poor choice for Itachi's capabilities as he holding back and was sick.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:50 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Raikage would win after a long fight imo.

It won't be easy, but I see him overpowering Itachi with speed and brute strength.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:37 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Tskukiyomi is probably all Itachi needs. Raikage has no help, and no demon inside him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:36 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Itachi prime owns imo.

Remember when Itachi fought Sasuke he was on the verge of death from his illness

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 05:29 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Kento
Tskukiyomi is probably all Itachi needs. Raikage has no help, and no demon inside him.

Wonder why Sasuke didn't use that.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:25 AM
NemeBro

Would Tsukiyomi really work though?

This is just conjecture, but so far, I don't think we have actually seen the Raikage express pain, he did not do so from having his arm burn from Amaterasu, and he did not from cutting his own arm off.

Dunno, disregard this if you want, but I think Raikage could take it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by NemeBro
Would Tsukiyomi really work though?

This is just conjecture, but so far, I don't think we have actually seen the Raikage express pain, he did not do so from having his arm burn from Amaterasu, and he did not from cutting his own arm off.

Dunno, disregard this if you want, but I think Raikage could take it.
But Tsukiyomi is mental. And Raikage doesn't seem the type to be able to take some mind screwing.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:07 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kento
But Tsukiyomi is mental. And Raikage doesn't seem the type to be able to take some mind screwing.
Mental, yes, but the attack is technically meant to inflict trauma on whom it is applied on.

Like I said though, purely conjecture.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

itachi

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 11:23 PM
braveheart is currently offline Click here to Send braveheart a Private Message Find more posts by braveheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Id say raikage. I think he could avoid contact with itachis eyes long enough to put him down.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 11:57 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote