KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Afro Samurai vs. Demon Eyes Kyo

Afro Samurai vs. Demon Eyes Kyo
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Afro Samurai vs. Demon Eyes Kyo

DEK is in Kyoshiro's body, hence Koryu is weakened slightly and isn't as spectacular.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 05:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I forgot to specify last night, Kyo cannot use the special techniques of the Mumyo Jinpu Ryu (Shin, Mizuchi) or the Mumyo Jinpu Ougi (Suzaku, Byakko...).

Just a sword fight.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 12:48 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

I don't know about Afro Samurai. But if he can cut a tower in half, swing a sword so fast that no one can see it, move very fast (FTL according to some KMC member), shattered a diamond with his bare hand, then Afro would stand a chance.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:14 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Not FTL, that was hyperbole. But still many times mach speed

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:41 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frusignu

Warning Afro is badass

Well, Afro samurai is the sh**. All else who disagree can burn in the dismal abyss of HECK! I would love to add that even though I only know as much about Afro Samurai as I have watched the full length feature film, plus played the crappy video game on the X box, I find him to be the most bad a** character in an anime.
The guy dies for crying out loud. No one can be that bad a**. Oh, and I want to add a further question to the forum...Although Afro is insane, Can he beat Bruce Lee in a bout?
We all have imagination, why can't we mix up the table with a bit of fantasy versus reality? I mean, we do it every day with our insane little brains...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Yeah, very irrelevant.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:10 AM
frusignu is currently offline Click here to Send frusignu a Private Message Find more posts by frusignu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Niggah wuuuut?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:49 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote