KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play

Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play
Started by: Leytenánt Book

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play

Jacob sighed heavily while looking down at Earth from the main view window of the Hanger Bay of the Armistaad. He checked and rechecked the data, but no matter how many times he reran the numbers, it always came out the same; their orbit was decaying and it was only a matter of weeks before they would fall back into orbit. "What are we going to do?" asked the Captain in a strained voice. "We've not received any response from Earth in three years. We don't know if the climate is livable. I have only one option, and that is to send a team, under the service of Sergeant Book to the surface to find if it's survivable... if not, then we are all going to die." Jacob lit a cigarette and placed it carelessly between his lips as he hit the tether release on the ship. The crew were all ready to go. It was either die on earth, or die here. Jacob hit the ignition and the ship set off for an automatically set location at a major Airport, if it was even still there.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 10:14 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Washington sounds like a good bet!" One of the team members said.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:10 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob turned around in his chair quickly, flicking the cigarette out as pure oxygen was pumped into the ship. "We're no piloting this thing, it's got an auto navigation. It'll land wherever it took off from... Private Johns! See if you can find out first shuttle's transponder. We'll be able to find it and take it back if we're luck."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:13 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Yes, sir!" Johns turned and started scanning the surface.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:24 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben opened his eyes after he heard a loud beeping. Instantly he knew it was bad and jumped up to try and shut it off. He turned the shuttle on and tried to find the transponder and shut it off, but it was too late. The coordinates were out.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:30 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I have it... I have the transponders co-ordinates bu- it just cut off, Jacob." John said as he looked at the screen. (By the way your character saw the fall of the bombs?)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:42 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Lock it down. I want to make sure that we are able to retrieve that ship."

((Thousands of people were pulled to the ship to make sure that people survived. They were all left in cryo stasis and unfrozen in a situation of only male, female, or children on the station.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:45 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

good))

John's fingers flew over the keyboard, as he typed in overrides and retrieved the last recieved information (where are they?). "I have it, putting it through to your screen." He said as he transferred the message.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ania opened one eye, watching Ben scramble across the room. She stood, wincing as the sound of her cracking back echoed off the walls. "Vat vas zat? Ze alarm, just now?"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:08 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked at the screen as it dimly lit and Ben's face appeared on the other side. "If you come after me, it'll only end in your own death.."

Ben looked back to Ania. "It was the transponder. They're looking for us."
((He's in a very old military underground hanger))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:08 AM
DangerousBeauty

Vould- I mean, would have been nice to know. smile ))

Her eyes widened. "Vat?! How?" She stood behind him. "Vat should ve do?"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:14 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben turned back to the computer and set the shuttle to lock down. "We're going to make a run for it. That transponder sent out a beacon to anyone who still has a working computer. They'll be all over this place in a few hours."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:23 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rollinger, propped back in a chair with his feet on a console cracked open one eye to the noise. "Theres not much we can do right now," he said in a heavily seasoned voice to Ania's question. "Ben is right, we'll have to move on."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:28 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ania cursed and spun. She took up three bags to start filling them with supplies. She didn't know what they would do if they were caught. Would they be killed for abandoning ship? Would they even care? She didn't know. And she didn't want to stick around to find out.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:31 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben made a dash for the only working vehicle that he could find. He had spent months taking parts from the ship and other vehicles just to get it to run. He flung all the doors open and started to fill tanks with clean water and weapons. "This won't get us very far, but it will get us out of here."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:35 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rollinger sighed, grabbing his assault rifle. He didn't have much ammo left with all the searching he had done on the locality. He had even had to take on a camp of raiders so he could get more supplies, not to mention the Super Mutants and Rad-Scorpions and giant gophers, being the local populous that he encountered. And most vehicles had been knocked out by the emp created by the first lights as they were known. He shrugged and gathered his things, a pack of cigerettes, some caps and water and stimpacks and some rad-x.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 21st, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:52 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Rollinger, you're in charge of weapons since you are more skilled than Ania and myself. Herself and I are going to be in charge of supplies and defensive measures." Ben grabbed his Pulse Rifle and looked at the few pulse rounds he had left. They weren't much, but they killed most anything instantly.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ania threw the bags into the vehical. She had packed almost everything the had left to survive on. She paused, looking from one man to the other. "Are yousure ve can't to go out zere?"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:59 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rollinger didn't reply, he had gotten by so far so he didn't dispute the claim, nor did he confirm it. He grunted in indifference to Ania, and then opened the garage door. He moved back and climbed into the vehicle as blast dried and chilled night air of the capitol wasteland blew in.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:12 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben looked sad as he looked to Ania. "We don't really have a choice..." Ben slid his hand over a keyboard and acquired a target for the last AA cannon; Jacob's shuttle.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:16 AM