KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play

Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play
Started by: Leytenánt Book

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Ania bowed her head and climbed into the vehical. She had nothing to say. She didn't know if the look on Bens face was one of fear or sympathy.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:19 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Jacob!" John shouted, "we're being targeted by infrared."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:21 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob was never given the chance to respond as six remote terminals accompanied the first rocket. It was a prewar defense. They were hit and hit hard, but they were going to crash much harder.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:40 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Deckard stepped on the fallen raiders neck and aimed his rifle at it's face, he squezed off an unremorseful round. then looked up into the sky when he heard an explosion. he saw a ship, and thought to himself 'what the hell? there hasn't been anything flying for years'. he ecided the resulting crash would be worth checking out and whistled to his dog which was biting the throat out of the other raider's neck. he loved german shepperds, so loyal to do anything for their master. the dog, who was affectionately named Pris, ran to his side and they walked towards the would-be crash site.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:00 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed as the ship hit the ground with unimaginable speed, and also as he was flung from the destroyed bridge, far off into the waste, about sixty yards away. He stood up roughly, and was hit by some of the armor plating at a very velocity. With a low grunt, he forced the piece of armor off, and stumbled, and then fell down. He surveyed the surrounds while at the same time trying to raise the others on his radio.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:08 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

John pull himself free from the burning wreckage, choking. He dragged the body of one of the team members and his pulse rifle in the other hand. He stopped twenty yards away from the crashed ship, but he already knew he'd have to be several dozen meters further away if the atomic reactor blew, and he knew it would, it would be bad. Thank-fully it was not a nuke sized explosion. He coughed and hoisted the equipment on him, and dragged the body over the mound of dirt.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:26 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard walked up too the armoured man nder a pile of reckage, he raised his gun at the man's head, although was still 15 feet away.
"good day sir, i believe you need some assistance" he called out to the man as he got closer

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:29 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob raised the pulse rifle, but knew he only had about 175 rounds. It may have seemed like a lot, but with the Rifle's three-shot-burst, it would be out in no time. "Are you native? Is the air breathable?" He knew he would seem a little crazy, but he just hoped that the human would be peaceful.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:31 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard reacted immediately to the rifle being raised at him and shot it and watched it fly off to the side, but in reach of the guy
"nope, i've just been holding my breath for decades" deckard replied sarcastically as he moved closer, pris ran up and started sniffing the man

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:36 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A hiss sounded from the hydraulics and Jacob through the wreckage off of himself, rolling back and raising his weapon once again, this time with it trained right on the man. The hiss sounded again, and Jacob annoyed spoke. "My armor isn't in good enough shape to keep this up right now, so how about we put the weapons down. It won't matter in a minute if I don't get in their and shut that things engines down. I have to get my crew as well."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:42 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"impressive, and what does it matter to me if you left the car running, all i want is whatever crap you can give me, and i'll contemplate not killing you" deckard told him as pris jumped back and growled slightly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:48 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"If I don't shut that ship off, the engine's could go nuclear. That means that you will be nothing more than a pile of ashes laying on the ground. Besides, I doubt you're smart enough to effectively use a Pulse Rifle." Jacob turned his back to the man, very trustingly, which was against his nature. But, he did keep his hand next to his plasma cutter at all times.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:51 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard would normally blow somebody's head off for an insult like that, but believed him when he said the ship would go nuclear
"well, go ahead turn it off, you fail though, i'm kicking your ass everyday in hell" deckard told him lowering his gun

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:55 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

John spotted Jacob and the unknown assailent... a local. "Dammit." He whispered, and he realised he was dragging a dead body so he dropped it and grabbed his pulse rifle and fired a three round burst that barely missed Pris even though the target was Deckards. He suddenly realised that he had a bleeding shrapnel wound on his shoulder throwing his aim off.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:55 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"okay man, your partner over there gonna die" deckard told jacob as he turned arround at the attacker and took aim at his shoulder and sqeeuze off 3 rounds
"hey bleedy! your gonna have to learn the hard way, nobody ****s with my dog...unless i'm mating her" he shouted moving closer as he purposefully shot around john

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:08 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"John! Stand down! He's not hostile!" Jacob moved in the way of Deckard and John. "John, I'm going back in the ship. I'm the only one with a Rig on, and I'm the only one who will be able to maneuver through the zero-g. Keep everything tip-top for me." Jacob started to run, with greatly surprising speed, almost up to thirty-five miles per hour, towards the wreckage.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:09 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard sighed, he wanted to kill something...again
"too bad boy, looks like you get to live this time"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:14 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Dead Space sad I was going to create a Dead Space role play... lame dude))

John lowers the weapon. "Right."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:17 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben started the vehicle and set off once everything was packed and everyone was ready to go. He hit the gas and sped off into the distance just wanting to put as much distance between him and the followers as he could. Little did he know that he would coming right onto the crash site.

Jacob rushed through a crack in the wall and started to open doors, and descending stairs looking for the engine deck. He finally reached the deck, and turned his boots to magnetic, and gave one quick jump that sent him into a rotating drum. He waited until just the right moment before leaping again onto a large platform. He let out a sigh of relief as he hit the shut off switch, but was dismayed when nothing happened. The console wasn't getting any power, and nothing would function properly.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:19 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ania put her hand on Bens shoulder. (doesn't matter what seat she's in) "It vill be ok." The guesture was more for herself than Ben. Sure she was close to him, but she needed the comfort of his knowledge of if they will escape or not. His reaction would tell her everything she needed to know.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:29 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote