KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play

Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play
Started by: Leytenánt Book

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Ania glanced back at him. "You have quite a mouth vastelander." That was all she said.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:49 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The dark figure said nothing, but had a twinge of regret. He could have tried to save them, but unfortunately in the Wasteland it's dog eats dog, your own life is more important than that of others if you see a chance to save you self, take it. It'll only mean you'll die another day. Death was bound, it would come and reap you at some point. "Keep moving!"

Rollinger spat and made his way down a mound of dirt, he scrambled to the bottom, which was a faded and heavily damaged roadway. "Which way?" He grunted and held out a hand to Ania.

The power-suited slid down the mound, and leaped off landing in a crouch.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 06:06 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard cursed at the behemoth and fired at it's face, hoping to get it's eye. he didn't wait to see the results and ducked into the ship, tossing a mine he got from a trooper infront of the doorway and ran arouf trying to find the control room

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 06:53 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The four marines back away into the corridor, firing at the Behemoth as it tried to smash them. As they fired continuously, one of the marines shouted as a large Nail Board pierced his shoulder. The others spun and tore the Super Mutant apart with the Pulse Rounds. The other marine picked the injured marine up as Jacob and Ben led the way.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:04 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ania ignored the other mans orders as she took Rollingers hand. Her other hand moved absently to her temple to wipe blood from her brow.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:07 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~you guys were no longer in the ship are you -.-~
deckard followed jacob and the others, he grabbed th wounded one's pulse rifle, it looked decent enough.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:17 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The behemoth reared back and tore part of the hull of, ripping circuits and lines at the same time.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:18 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Still in, just moving further into it to get away from mr. handsy))

Jacob looked back to Deckard and the other Marines. "I'm going to set the engines to detonate. We'll only have a few minutes so you all need to run now. Get out of here." Ben started to protest but knew all too well that he was right. "We'll make sure the others get out of here!" The marines agreed and then looked to Deckard.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:22 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard stopped for a moment
"hope your not expecting me to be a hero, jacob just make sure those engines blow," deckard told him as he checked his weapon, he was much more familar with it than these people thought, thanks to outcast work anyway.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 11:16 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

All the doors around the group began to automatically close. A voice sounded over the intercoms, and it seemed to be insane. "I'm in control of this ship. I am the one who shut down the defensive systems. I will be putting you all through a series of tests, and if you succeed, the doors will reopen, letting you all outside."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 03:35 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard stopped and listenned to the voice
"dammit all, i should have made that left at albekurky" he said to himself

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 03:49 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and Ben both started forward. "No games. If we set off the reactor, he'll have no choice but to lift the lock down just to get out." Ben agreed and they both started looking for a way to force the door ahead of them open. "That's against the rules. You'll take the test as I give them." Jacob shook his head and slammed his shoulder into a ventilation shaft, smashing the cover.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:23 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A yellow green fist smashed through the hull deep, bending in the door slightly.

The rad-scorpion tried to sting at Rollingers leg as he scrambled back. The armoured figure fired at it, but his rifles bullets mostly rebounded.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:54 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

At the sight of the fist Jacob jumped down through the vent, and just as he did, a door opened for the others.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 08:37 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

John managed to be conscoius to shout out at them. "Guys!"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 09:14 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

deckard ducked into the door checking the wa first for a moment
"go on, i'll cover your asses" he told them

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:04 PM
DangerousBeauty

"Get back!" Ania pulled Rollinger out of range of the scorpion. She handed him the gun and bent to pull two blades from her boots. "Go for ze joints!"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 12:24 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Where is John at exactly, just to be sure?))

Ben yelled for John to follow him as he made sure the door remained open. The marine carrying the injured ally quickly moved through the door, handing him the Plasma Cutter to fire at the Behemoth. "We're not going to be able to hide for long! He's tearing this place apart with ease!" Jacob slid down the vent and hit his head. He blacked out just long enough to be overtaken by two super mutants. "Oh! Oh! We get eat fresh man-skin!" The first Mutant punched the other and grabbed Jacob. "I get the first bite!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:31 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

He is wounded and is where ever Ben dumped him.))

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 05:05 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob was being held upside down by his left leg when he reopened his eyes. A super mutant was looking him over trying to decide what the eat first. As soon as the mutant blinked, Jacob grabbed his knife and slashed across the mutants stomach. It howled in anger and through him across the room into a wall. Jacob responded by jumping back to his feet and slamming the knife down onto the Mutants bald head. Blood started to leak out of the mutants mouth as it vainly strike to strike Jacob one last time.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:06 PM