KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play

Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play
Started by: Leytenánt Book

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Ania glanced at Rollinger before following after Kal. The expression on her face would tell him what she was thinking. 'This guy is nuts. Hell there is a whole pack of nuts here!'

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 07:58 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(might want to talk to Kal, Rollinger has taken a back seat, Kal was my main character anyhoo)

Rollinger shook his head, knowing what she meant. "Its a regular salad bar, here."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 08:17 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Tyrannosaurus slowly stomped around a cluster of rocks and let out a bestial roar. It's eyes narrowed at set on a group of fleeing Supermutants. It started off in a dead sprint, closing the gap relatively quickly in just about forty seconds. It snatched up a screaming mutant and shook him violently, tearing him into two pieces. X laughed at the sight and lowered his weapon. "No way in hell I can hurt that thing."

The supermutant dropped Jacob's body and looked in the direction of the roar. Now was his chance. Jacob jumped up and slammed the broken knife into the eye of the mutant sending him screaming.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 08:19 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ania(i want to call her kat for some reason) shook her head. "Kal, if I may. Vat is everyone so afraid of? Vat is coming?"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 08:20 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Aiden's attention turned his attention away from the two departing groups, facing the roaring behind him. He could make out the outline of... no...

"HOLY ****!!!" He yelled in a panic, and popped out from his cover, running over to where the ragtag group of wastelanders (Ania, Kal, Rollinger, etc) were walking away. Tripping in the dirt, he popped up onto one knee and ran past them wildly, there was no way in hell he'd be getting in the way of that thing.

His bolt action clattering on his back, he stumbled forward hopping over a rock and popping up ever so slightly as his emotions began to come under control. Surely the wastelanders had seen him now, and he cursed himself for that moment of panic. Fingering the rifle carefully he remained partially hidden behind his rocky cover.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 08:22 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The T-Rex swallowed the Supermutant, and then looked off towards the humans. It let out another roar and started to run towards them. X sighed and pulled out his pistol, firing it at the T-Rex, shifting it's attention.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 08:36 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"That!" He said to Ania, pointing to a dragon shaped beast. "I want to get a god look at it."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 04:27 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ania gave Kel a little push. "No. Ve keep going. Continue on please." Something had drawn the thing away. She did not want to end up as reptile food.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:21 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I need to record some targeting data on it, it is quite distracted and if we stay in this gulley we should be quite safe, at least from that." He replaced his helmet and activaated his targeting system. "Give me four minutes and keep an eye on our back. The big green mutants may be back."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:02 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Aiden Wallace ran a few plans in his mind. He could break cover and try to escape, befriend the wastelanders, or simply stay here until things cooled down. That massive, well, he chuckled, that massive dinosaur-esque being seemed to be distracted by something off in the distance. He checked his ammo, he'd have enough for a fight if there was going to be one.

As if on que a whooping sounded from behind him and he turned scanning the horizon, the whooping rose in volume and then died down - it hadn't been human that much was certain. On second thought it hadn't sounded like a whoop but more like an animalistic calling, something else was here.

He poked his head up over the lip of the rock and decided, it was either join forces or die and he certaintly wasn't in the mood for dying. He hopped over the stone and calmly walked over to where the wastelanders were standing. Staring at them for a moment one seemed to be adjusting his helmet, the other was a female, nervously and uncertain what to think he coughed loudly to get their attention.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:02 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ania turned and eyed the newcomer. "Kal.... Friend of yours?"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:24 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Two smaller creatures watched the wastelanders from high above them on a humongous rock. They were just two of many and were watching, planning, and waiting.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:19 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Kal continued gathering targeting data on the oversized lizard, and tilted his head to the side slightly. "No one I know, but if he hasn't attempted to killed us yet, means he might just help." Kal slung his Hunting Rifle and turned to face them. "Okay, who are you?"

Rollinger had spotted the Raptors on perches above and pointed them out to Ania, "uh, Kal I think we had better move."

Kal looked up, then back to their new 'friend'.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:44 PM
DangerousBeauty

Ania pulled the rifle off her shoulder. God it was like ****ing Jarassic Park here! "Ve need to go! Kal lets move!"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:48 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Kal turned his vizor to look at her. "Jurassic what, what are you on about?"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:13 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Aiden Wallace nodded as his attention was caught,
"Ah... glad to see you haven't started shooting at me!" He let a cheery grin play across his rogue-esque face. He winked at the girl and beamed, "Aye, not quite sure what exactly is going on but she's right, we, ah..." He paused for a moment, "You don't mind if I join you now? My name's Aiden Wallace, back in my raider days I was known as Antioch." He nodded to the group, patting his bolt-action rifle gently and staring back town into the valley.

"That your ship down there?" At least one of them was a wastelander, but the others... he wasn't quite sure. The girls accent was incredibly strange, not something he was accustomed to hearing out here. He wiped his nose on his sleeve, his white scarf flowing in the breeze. The goggles on his leather flight cap were dust and one of the lenses was cracked, he almost looked comical if the situation wasn't so serious.

Waving now he grinned, "I'm sure we'll get along just fine!" He said cheerly as the dinosaur roared off in the distance, despite the rough situation he seemed to have a calm demeanor. Secretly, he wasn't sure if he could trust this ragtag band but desperate times call for desperate measures and to be honest, he wanted to get as far away from this mess as possible.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:16 PM
DangerousBeauty

srry guys but it's One Act season. I won't be on much at night.

Xoxo

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:47 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Same here, although mine is for a different reason sad I won't be on much at all for the next three month.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 11:54 AM