KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Oblivion respect thread

Oblivion respect thread
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no. but he came before the multiverse was even created

that doesn't make him multiversal

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:20 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Why not? While all the other abstracts have versions of themselves for every alternate reality while there seems to only be one Oblivion.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 02:47 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

Well it finally happened ... someone created a characters who is a Logical contradiction ... Oblivion; the four sided triangle of comics... **** you Leibniz !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:46 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Well it finally happened ... someone created a characters who is a Logical contradiction ... Oblivion; the four sided triangle of comics... **** you Leibniz !!!!!!!!!!!!
how is this logical contradiction?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:47 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oblivion=/=Mikoboshi. In fact, Mikoboshi is just one aspect of the infinity that Oblivion represents:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 03:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by Galan007
Oblivion=/=Mikoboshi. In fact, Mikoboshi is just one aspect of the infinity that Oblivion represents:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I find Irony in this attempt on retconning CK into being just an aspect of Oblivion.Oblivion stating that he wants the cessation of everything.He then goes on to say that CK came close to achieving what he wanted.And then he says that CK is just an aspect of him.A lot of people didn't believe that CK almost destroyed the Marvel Multiverse and kept saying "CK only destroyed a Universe".Yet here's Oblivion confirming that his aspect was actually close to achieving what he wanted.Ironic yes CK's history of being the void that existed before the Multiverse is now retconned.Another Irony is CK being confirmed to be a Multiverse buster.I find that laughing out loud because Oblivion made COIE Anti-Monitor a peep squeek in comparison since he confirms that his aspect(Chaos King) did the same thing.Again laughing out loud

BTW I also like Oblivion cool

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jun 8th, 2012 05:08 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Igniz
I find Irony in this attempt on retconning CK into being just an aspect of Oblivion.Oblivion stating that he wants the cessation of everything.He then goes on to say that CK came close to achieving what he wanted.And then he says that CK is just an aspect of him.A lot of people didn't believe that CK almost destroyed the Marvel Multiverse and kept saying "CK only destroyed a Universe".Yet here's Oblivion confirming that his aspect was actually close to achieving what he wanted.Ironic yes CK's history of being the void that existed before the Multiverse is now retconned.Another Irony is CK being confirmed to be a Multiverse buster.I find that laughing out loud because Oblivion made COIE Anti-Monitor a peep squeek in comparison since he confirms that his aspect(Chaos King) did the same thing.Again laughing out loud

BTW I also like Oblivion cool
and Oblivion wanted none of Juggernaut, so he set him free in exchange of his learned magic versatility laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 02:06 AM
Reacting2 is currently offline Click here to Send Reacting2 a Private Message Find more posts by Reacting2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote